Photo

Lycaon [OoC]

- - - - - Republic City Productions

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

znat5j.png

Republic City Productions Presents:

Lycaon: Hounds

An Original RP

Hosted & Co-Hosted by Officer Mako & hollowXcross

3PlD1Dt.png

[INSERT BADASS LOGO]

Opening Theme Music

Closing Theme Music

3PlD1Dt.png

"Vampires. Werewolves. Witches. And ghouls. Those are just a few of the bastards that we hunt. I don't have much patience, so let's get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we? Things are looking dark. Not just middle of the night dark. I'm talking right up the center of the devil's a****** dark. Which is great, I suppose, for people like me. People who make a living hunting things in the dark. But, for them, the people who are paralyzed with fear of the dark, well, it ain't so good for them. People, good people, are being slaughtered like livestock.

Now normally, I wouldn't give a damn, but it's starting to affect my coin purse. People are gettin' killed quicker than they are able to hire me. I'm having to kill those sons of b****es for free now. Plus, if the world really is coming to an end, I s'pose I best try and save it. Why? Because I'm one of the damned fools that lives here, that's why."

3PlD1Dt.png

Premise

3PlD1Dt.png

Rules

3PlD1Dt.png

Database

3PlD1Dt.png

Application

3PlD1Dt.png

Roster

Posted Image

(GigaDrillBreaker)

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Omniscient

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,370 posts
    Last Visit Mar 06 2019 09:00 AM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

Definitely noting interest

D.A._Sakuyamon

D.A._Sakuyamon

Having an Overwhelming Power is Boring as Hell!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts
    Last Visit Jul 30 2017 10:01 PM

So with this I'm assuming Young Justice is being dropped?

I was hit to the moon and still unharmed

Super Move "Serious Series" - Serious Strike

3788023-mob+psycho+100.gif

3DS FC 2767-2577-5227

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

You have my interest. I'm not quite an RPer, and I have tried it before but I didn't like how things turned out, but I'm feeling like trying again in this one.

Just to get an idea of what kind of technology will be available, in which time, age or era is this RP going to be set up? Middle Ages? or modern days like in the "Blade" and "Underworld" movies?

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
    Last Visit Jan 26 2019 07:56 PM
You can count hollow in.

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

So with this I'm assuming Young Justice is being dropped?

That's correct. Due to my unplanned hiatus I feel like I lost touch with the story, so I thought it best to start fresh and new.

You have my interest. I'm not quite an RPer, and I have tried it before but I didn't like how things turned out, but I'm feeling like trying again in this one.

Just to get an idea of what kind of technology will be available, in which time, age or era is this RP going to be set up? Middle Ages? or modern days like in the "Blade" and "Underworld" movies?

Well we would be glad to have you. It will definitely be a more medieval setting, with the majority of the characters carrying some sort of sword, axe, or crossbow, but there may also be primitive firearms available. It will just depend on what my cohost(when I get one) and I decide upon.

Posted Image

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
Well as of now I'm only in 1 other rp... so I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

Well as of now I'm only in 1 other rp... so I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Alright, I'll try to get a PM to you later today

Posted Image

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Tournament of Legends Reboot

*crosses arms in disappointment and concern* You're starting up another RP when you had another one locked up because you couldn't focus on more than one at a time?

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 10:59 PM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
Hey, ye wanna have this take place in the Hecate universe?

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

Tournament of Legends Reboot

*crosses arms in disappointment and concern* You're starting up another RP when you had another one locked up because you couldn't focus on more than one at a time?

Same answer I gave Saitama. I had to take a time out and get my real life together. Coming back now, I feel like I need to start fresh and new moving forward. My apologies if you were looking forward to it. Maybe some day...

Hey, ye wanna have this take place in the Hecate universe?

Now that would be interesting. How exactly would something like that work? I mean I assume the RPs would interact with one another on multiple occasions, but would still need to function independently.  

Posted Image

Mugendramon

Mugendramon

「E(X)TERNAL MALICE」

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,837 posts
    Last Visit Jun 03 2018 04:04 PM

I am definitely in as well if this happens in the hecate universe.

When you let Arm mess with a gif...
rekt
Workin like clockwork

Ptolemaios gdi

WaAaAlL-eEe

53384Mugen.jpg

-As made by Arm.

Concerning Digimon .tri

I believe the release dates are: November 2015, February 31st 2068, Fuck You, and We Forgot to Make It.

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 10:59 PM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
Yeah, it should be mostly independent.

Hecate starts off with Hecate and crew basically causing huge chaos in a town before disappearing, so it is likely the Church would raise a huge bounty for her head. I was actually intending on the next part of Hecate dealing with them going off to meet a witch, and it would be cool to have them coincide there. As for what happens there, we can discuss. After that the two groups can part ways. I'll also make you privy to some plot secrets if necessary. We'll have to discuss to keep worldbuilding and events consistent.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts

I do like the idea but, on the other hand, personally I would dislike fighting against Hecate characters, which is something I could see coming since here the characters will be monster hunters, and Hecate characters are mostly monsters from what I could see in their OoC thread. However, if they would become allies somehow, I'm all for it.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

Mugendramon

Mugendramon

「E(X)TERNAL MALICE」

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,837 posts

I do like the idea but, on the other hand, personally I would dislike fighting against Hecate characters, which is something I could see coming since here the characters will be monster hunters, and Hecate characters are mostly monsters from what I could see in their OoC thread. However, if they would become allies somehow, I'm all for it.

The Other Witch arc was going to involve fighting another witch, if I'm not wrong. So that's a possibility.

That doesn't mean of course that I don't want to have characters from both RPs fight it out.

I mean all you really need to even the odds is silver weaponry.

rekt
Workin like clockwork

Ptolemaios gdi

WaAaAlL-eEe

53384Mugen.jpg

-As made by Arm.

Concerning Digimon .tri

I believe the release dates are: November 2015, February 31st 2068, Fuck You, and We Forgot to Make It.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts

Well, just want to point out that I don't like the idea of fighting other players because I don't have any experience with it and thus I don't know how to handle it. But if they must fight, I will look for guides or tips and do my best.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

Well, just want to point out that I don't like the idea of fighting other players because I don't have any experience with it and thus I don't know how to handle it. But if they must fight, I will look for guides or tips and do my best.

PvP is going to be inevitable at some point, as is character death. But just because your character dies or loses a fight, it doesn't mean you are 'losing' in the RP. This is just as much about writing as it is about playing, and sometimes writing calls for such measures.

Yeah, it should be mostly independent.

Hecate starts off with Hecate and crew basically causing huge chaos in a town before disappearing, so it is likely the Church would raise a huge bounty for her head. I was actually intending on the next part of Hecate dealing with them going off to meet a witch, and it would be cool to have them coincide there. As for what happens there, we can discuss. After that the two groups can part ways. I'll also make you privy to some plot secrets if necessary. We'll have to discuss to keep worldbuilding and events consistent.

Noted, will be in further contact with you.

EDIT: What do you all think about changing the title of the RP to Lycaon? It was suggested by Hollow, and I think it fits the theme pretty well. Lycaon was a king in Greek mythology who challenged whether or not Zeus really was all powerful...through some questionable methods(he fed Zeus the flesh of a mortal). And the theme of the RP is the mortal vs. the immortal(or rather the supernatural). Anyway, thought it was a good option. Just wanted your opinions as well(might still go with the title either way).

PLUS, it is a Greek name to match it's sister RP, Hecate. 

Posted Image

Mugendramon

Mugendramon

「E(X)TERNAL MALICE」

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,837 posts

So is this going anywhere or?

rekt
Workin like clockwork

Ptolemaios gdi

WaAaAlL-eEe

53384Mugen.jpg

-As made by Arm.

Concerning Digimon .tri

KindredTether

KindredTether

Castelia Cone Connoisseur

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
    Last Visit Mar 08 2019 07:59 AM

Sounds sweet, also, Mugen asked a good question, people?

Sumer is icumen in.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
Yea, we're still working out some things, but it looks like this is happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users