Ask Thar Anything

Thar

Is Thar a pie or a cake kind of guy? (Oh yeah, getting deep here.)

Definitely pie. Cake is f*cking disgusting.

So, what started you on the shipping trend?

I ask because I do not understand the reasons behind shipping for the life of me.

I've always loved pairing people, but what started it for me was when Lunar (currently known as terrible mom) mentioned a crack shipping of some guy from a crime show and Bear in the Big Blue House. This peaked my interest and I started reading stuff like it, which inspired me to write my own. Upon mentioning it, Caeda responded by asking me to pair Broke N with Jake the Sage. I only wanted to make a short but sweet crackfic, but it turned out to be longer than usual, and when I posted it for lulz, it got more positive feedback than I anticipated. This drove me to write more, and people kept loving them.

Also, if you're trying to understand it, then you're doing it wrong.

Can you be my brothar?

Will you call me Onee-senpai?

If you were to make more fics, who would be next?

I was ready to make ToyoxAin, but considering my crash in writing motivation, I doubt I'll ever get that done as well as all the other ideas I had. 'Tis a shame.

Thar, how do you feel about Shulk as a Smasher?

he sucks he shud b banned cuz u beat me wit him

Considering I've never played Xenoblade, I can't say I have an opinion... but he is pretty badass.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Hopefully designing models and environments for games, if not just a career involving solid modeling/engineering technology.

What was your favorite ship to write?  Were there any considerations to add yours truly to the stories?  (You don't have to answer that second one!)

My favorite ship was NightxYin, specifically for the court scene where Night controls the vibrator panties that Yin was wearing. I was in tears while writing it I was laughing so hard.

As for the second one... fuck, I'd be more than happy to put you in a fic, but I just don't have the motivation to write anymore. I feel like I just let off the last bit of steam by concluding Pika's character after three installments, which was a b*tch to put together well.

Anyone at Food Kitty you hate the most?

There's a guy about 5 years older than me and like a foot taller, but he has a social disorder. He started out as a shy person with reluctance to communicate or approach people, but then he was helped out of his shell and now he's the most annoying motherf*cker to be left with. He laughs at his own jokes, he sings (terribly) and thinks he should get a stand-up gig, and worst of all... he talks to everyone in a f*cking annoying and terrible British accent thinking he sounds more intelligent-sounding when he does it. Ugh.

What's your favorite retro video game?

(Retro being N64/PS1 era and back)

Crash Bandicoot 3. I was just gonna say Crash Bandicoot the series, but the third game stood out to me. The power-ups and new game mechanics added a new sense of variety and it felt fresh, and the bosses were much more memorable (The first time I saw Tiny Tiger, he crumbled two Roman columns that he was chained to and I was like "oh sh*t!")

Archived