[Finished][SCS 8] Rampaging Heavens [FINISHED]

Welcome to the 8th installment of the Sakura Contest Series; and the first one of my second year back on YCM.

That aside, this theme is related to that of SCS 3, but because it's 2014, we're going to try something more specific.

Requirement

Make a card based on this year's zodiac animal (using the Asian one)

Or in short form, make a horse-themed card.

However you decide to fill the requirement is totally up to you.

(You may support existing Archetypes, design cards for a character's Deck in the anime/manga or whatever suits you.)

Deadline

October 20, 2014 @ 11:59 pm Hawaiʻi Standard Time (GMT-10)

If you need help determining what time it'll be in your area when deadline hits, use this converter. (Select USA - Hawaii - Honolulu in the "convert to" area)

Deadline passed

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Card must be related to horses in some shape or form. Anything else will not be accepted.

Pop Culture cards are allowed, but be warned that they will be graded on RC-level principles. This means you can make stuff based on Keldeo/Rapidash, MLP stuff or whatever if you wanted to; just be warned that any backstories + special skills will be ignored + will be treated as a regular RC-level card.

2. Entries must be your own. If you are caught using someone else's entry, you'll be DQed (and possibly warned for ripping). If your card is being used w/out permission, please PM me with proof.

3. Post your card lore underneath the card. It makes it easier for the judges & myself to read the effects, correct OCG and show any such corrections if you request us to do so.

(Just copy/paste the card lore from the generator, and you will not need to manually type it a second time).

4. Written Cards are allowed. I know it's difficult to find suitable pictures at times, so that's why I don't grade on them.

If you enter a Written Card, it has to be text; no using the cardmaker to post a picture-less card.

5. Check over your card before submitting it (OCG/grammar, card stats/effect).

While I will allow you to fix minor details before the deadline, you should've already designed it as a final product. If you make any edits, you need to notify me (either in the thread or a PM). Minor details mean fixing OCG/spelling errors and small aesthetic changes.

You may not completely change your entry.

6. Entries must be new.

7. Use card types, Attributes, ATK/DEF that exist in the actual TCG/OCG. Fake Types/Attributes/stats are not allowed.

There shouldn't be much reason to deviate from the 23 legal Types in the game; cards should fit into one of them.

8. Entries are expected to have some degree of effort put into designing them. Blatantly OPed cards and/or ones that lack any noticeable effort will not be accepted.

9. If you make cards outside of the YCM generator (Yugico, MSE, self template, w/e), make sure that you are able to link to them on the front page. It's advisable you make the card here since it's easier to post your card.

In the case of Pendulums, use Tinypic or w/e image host you use to upload the cards. DO NOT use attachments. If YCM's generator is broken and will not generate IMG codes, just use another image host.

10. Unless you plan to enter / help with the judging or ask about contest-related things, please don't post in this thread.

11. Regular YCM Rules apply.

12. Submit your entries in the thread. Makes it easier for myself and other judges to read/judge your stuff.[/spoiler]

Entry Fee

Like always, said contest is free. Just make sure you submit an entry by the deadline.

Prizes

1st -  400 points + 3 reps + Champion prize

2nd - 300 points + 2 reps + 2nd place prize

3rd - 200 points + 1 rep + 3rd place prize

4th - 100 points + 4th place prize

[spoiler=Participants]

1. J-Max
  2. Chaos Sonic
  3. Gadjiltron
  4. UnendingEmpire
  5. Ein Sof
  6. Aqua (- Noel -)
  7. Simon Blackquill
  8. Glovenaut
  9. Duel Emperor
  10. Darth Kan
  11. Ara Asura
  12. JamesMuddy
  13. Lera
  14. Kotoakatsukami
  15. Qliphort Tool
  16. Awesum13
  17. BailasGale
  18. Nobility
  19. popbop40
  20. Talim Rave
  21. CuriousHeartless
  22. ReneTCG
  23. The Progenitor
  24. YugsterMajor
  25. yugiohcreator876
  26. BertyColossal
  27. Noober
  28. josholche
  29. Reptillous

[/spoiler]

Judges

1. Sakura

I'll accept 1-2 members who wish to judge. I would prefer if you've passed the Card Contest examination before applying; this needs to be said due to the prize pool in here, but it is not a requirement.

(It's defunct for the moment, yes, but I want to make sure you are capable of judging cards properly. You just need to have taken it once and have passed; whether or not you've renewed it lately doesn't matter. Make sure you provide a breakdown of your criteria)

Entry Post: #3

Grading

Sakura [100]

Balance/Design [40] - Is said card broken in tandem with other existing things? If this were made into a real card, would it require a nerf?

Creativity [30] - Is this something that's been overdone or a new concept? How well did you adapt the effect to its counterpart?

OCG [20] - How well did you write the effect, and spelling words properly (or otherwise obeying English grammatical rules).

Theme [10] - Did you follow the theme and abide by standards Konami has set (ATK/DEF rules, usage of real Types, etc.)

(Essentially doubling my usual rubric, so it makes it easier to scale in future)

[spoiler=Prizes]

Old stuff from SCS 7; if you haven't picked up your prizes, they're right here.

2VvDtr9.png

UA6Leqq.png

VGj5jyJ.png

DS3lSxU.png

dnS2SEb.png

3qDK8x0.png

[/spoiler]

As usual, ask if you have any questions related to contest rules, requirements and so forth.

Good luck to all of you!

L6UiV7k.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, adding.
I ran out of suitable names for this contest, so that's why the name is somewhat unrelated.

(Though I guess it's an implicit reference to Team Unicorn)

--
Reserving this for contest entries.

[spoiler=J-Max]
p59ifNX.jpg
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Banishing 1 face-up Beast-Type monster that you control. During your End Phase, Special Summon the Banished monster to your field. When this card battles a Level 6 or higher monster, you can Banish 1 face-up Beast-Type monster that you control to destroy the monster before Damage Calculation. When this card is removed from your field, Special Summon all monsters Banished by this card's effect to your field. The Special Summoned monsters cannot be used for a Synchro or Xyz Summon.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=UnendingEmpire]
vCZM1Cw.jpg
3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can attack directly during this Battle Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ein Sof]
wGfUkxS.jpg

You can banish 3 Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard to target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control; equip this monster from your hand to that target. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or a card effect, you can destroy this card instead. At the start of the Damage Step, if the equipped monster battles a Special Summoned monster: Destroy that monster. You can only control 1 "Legendary Steed - Sleipnir".
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Simon Blackquill]

GlDJAnP.jpg

1 "Spirit Beast Tamer" monster + 1 "Noble Spirit Beast" monster

Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (You do not use "Polymerisation"). When this card is Special Summoned: You can target Set Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of "Spirit Beast" Fusion Monsters with different names in your Extra Deck; Shuffle them into the deck. During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck, then target 1 of your banished "Spirit Beast Tamer" monsters and 1 of your banished "Noble Spirit Beast" monsters; Special Summon them in Defense Position.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Duel Emperor]

I'll enter

hrsDJU8.jpg

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; it gains 400 ATK until the end of the next turn. Once per turn, when this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 "Soul Fire Horse" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. It cannot attack during this turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Darth Kan]
WsxMrwV.jpg

Target 1 monster under your control. Shuffle the targeted card into your opponents deck, and if you do: Once per turn: Your opponent takes 500 damage to their life points until they draw the targeted card, or a card with the same name. When the targeted card is drawn, it is sent to your Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ara Asura]

I'll join

X8JLIa1.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 4 Monsters
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 card on the field, destroy it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects while it has Xyz material. During your Standby Phase: If this card has no Xyz material; take 1000 damage
ATK - 2300 DEF - 1000
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chaos Sonic]

Amongst the deepest depths, your hoof-beats resound with my soul! Rise up from your watery prison and quench my opponent's thirst for defeat!
1Zi41kI.jpg

If this card is face-up on the field: Send 1 WATER monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard to send all cards on the field to the Graveyard, except this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect until the End Phase. You can only control 1 "Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend". You can only use this effect of "Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend" once per Duel.

Inspiration
The development of this card in my mind wasn't as hard as I originally made it out to be. I heard about the whole horse theme and I thought of something immediately: Who in mythology created the horse? In Greek/Roman mythos, it was Poseidon/Neptune, God of the Sea who created the first horse. This also got me to think of something else. I finally decided to base it on the water-horses (or the Hippokampoi). This is where the name of the monster is derived from, the Hippokampoi were the immortal water-horses that pulled Poseidon's chariot. Now with effect, I went another route. I based the beginning effect, with minor edits on Neo-Daedalus, because of this, it can be looked as a normal WATER monster where it prepares for a bigger play. And as to limit the probable loop with the effect and using multiples of Kampoi, I placed the restrictions above to where one can only control 1 of said monster and can only use the effect once.

Intended Idea
Like most WATER attributed monsters, Kampoi is able to help out in aiding its WATER brethren in which he is able to clear the field and give its user a clean slate to work with. Not only this, a combo using this along with the cards to recycle your monsters within the graveyard is also possible. However, something like that would also cause some powering down of Kampoi, as its effect when it gains 500 attack with each WATER monster in the grave when it sends them there himself. But if the power is something you can work without, then the recycling can help.

Card Art
Jazin Kay's Photobucket
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Glovenaut]

ezm4Hne.jpg

Effect:

Activate by revealing 1 "Earthbound" card in your hand; add 1 "Earthbound" card from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Earthbound Electric Horse Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 100). If you do; skip your next Battle Phase. While you control a token(s), Field Spell Cards cannot be removed from the field. You must control no other S/T cards (except Field Spell Cards) to activate and to resolve this card's effects. you cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=JamesMuddy]

Performapal Heavenly Horse
Pendulum / Level 3 / Beast / LIGHT
Scale <10 10>
ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000
Pendulum Effect: All Performapal monster you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
Monster Effect: This monster may only be placed in the Pendulum Zone when its ATK is raised by the effect of another Performapal monster. Once per turn: Raise the ATK of one Performapal monster you control by 500, except this card.

The reason I made it a Performapal monster is because all Performapal monster is because all Performapal monsters are a type of animal, and there is no Horse one yet (There's a donkey, but whatever).[/spoiler]

[spoiler=BailasGale]

F760ZVg.jpg

Once per turn you can send one level 4 or lower Zombie-type monster from your deck to your graveyard  to target one monster. During this turn the targeted monster can attack directly. If the targeted monster is a Level /Rank 4 or lower Zombie-type monster; then it is also unaffected by other card effects until the end of the turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Qliphort Tool]
LmibEcA.jpg

Cannot be used as an Xyz Material or a Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a non-LIGHT Beast-Type Synchro Monster. When this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, then you can reduce this card's Level by up to 3. If a LIGHT Beast-Type Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster. Banish it when it leaves the field.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nobility]
kmTFK03.jpg

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster you control; equip this monster from your hand or your side of the field to that target OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect: Destroy this card instead. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Destroy 1 card on the field. You can only control 1 "Dragonkin - Yulong".

Flavor: Because in the introduction, the Chinese zodiac of the horse was mentioned, I find it proper to address Chinese tales. 

Yulong is the name of the Horse that Xuanzang rides in the Chinese epic known as the Journey to the West. Its name has "Dragonkin" in it because he is the fourth son of the Dragon King of the West Sea. The fact that he can equip to any monster is supposed to mimic the fact that a monster can ride him. The fact that it is a tuner and the 300 ATK gain is for when the rider gets strengthened by riding the said horse. He is also a Wyrm-Type, because although it is a dragon, it is in the form of a horse. The destruction effect is an allusion to why he was banished from his kingdom: for burning his father's precious pearl (which is why he is also a FIRE attribute).

Uses: It is a splashable monster that serves to make Synchro Summons easier while providing protection and an ATK boost. It works well with Flamvells and Rekindling, along with other Synchro decks. The fact that it is a Wyrm makes it viable for Yang Zing decks as well. The best part is that it gives decks the option to Synchro Summon and support decks that struggle with low power to stand their ground.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Popbop40]
7pglj9w.jpg

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control, equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. During your battle phase, you can Tribute this card to allow the equipped monster to attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aqua]

UrpgDUF.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters

While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally WATER, it cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; face-up monsters you currently control gain 400 ATK (permanently), also they cannot be destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Talim Rave]

FinishLine_zpsa17bebea.jpg

Effect: This card may only be activated when your opponent Special Summons a monster during your turn. Monsters on your side of the field may attack directly this turn.

Explanation: From my little intro, you're probably wondering who I'm talking about in regards to Sunday Silence and Easy Goer. Both of them are American Hall of Fame race horses that are shown in this card, though Sunday Silence is kinda hiding Easy Goer's nose... Anyhoo, I was trying to figure out a way to make a useful card that would reflect the speed of these equine athletes and I figured, with all the Special Summoning that occurs by both players during both turns, why not have a card that 'jumps ahead' (allows direct attacks) when an opponent's monster appears during your turn (another racehorse and his rider getting ahead of you)? The fact that I made it a Counter Trap instead of a Normal Trap is to add to that feeling of speed as well, since a horse can run faster than a human often reacts.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gadjiltron]

Not quite a horse, but a shadow of a well-known horseback classic.

owdrgOU.jpg

[spoiler Card Text]You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Normal Monster. Cannot be used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Summon the turn it is Special Summoned. If this card attacks a Defense Position Monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand.[/spoiler]

Yes, welcome to Gaia Knight upgraded once again. We've had several decent Gaia Knight-themed cards, but those aren't Main Deck monsters. And Gaia Knight's Main Deck monster versions are terrible, even after the retrained form, Swift Gaia. So why not revamp him again with a touch of power creep?

We start at LV7 2300/2100. Generally, not very good stats to Normal Summon, so I'll nudge him up to 2600/2100 to put him roughly on par for his Level. I'll also add an effect to allow him to be Special Summoned. Swift Gaia's condition never really turned out well, requiring you to be almost topdecking to even put him on the field for free. I'd let him be Special Summoned at 1 Tribute, but then that lets you transform nearly anything you can Normal Summon into quite-okay stats without consuming further Normal Summons. So I've reined him in a bit, requiring you to Tribute Normal Monsters - the least-often used kind of Monster Card in the game now - to make it clear that Gaia Knight-Mare isn't for everyone. Same reason why you can't immediately Synchro, Xyz, or Fusion with him for the turn he's Special Summoned through any means.

So what would he be immediately good for? Attacking, of course. If he inflicts damage he forces a random discard off the opponent, a condition-effect pairing that hasn't really been seen a lot as of late. Consider it getting mentally violated when attacked by a living nightmare. To help him fill this job a little more frequently, he also does piercing damage to make it easier to set off said effect. Besides, shouldn't it make a little more sense for a horseback jouster to trample all over defenders?

No crazy tricks or floats here - just simple, reliable, face-beating. Like how it was back in the day.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lera]

In.

WTp1sxl.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vylon" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is sent from the Monster Zone to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to equip it to a face-up LIGHT monster you control. During either player's turn, you can send this face-up card in your Spell/Trap Zone to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card on the field and destroy it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kotoakatsukami]

AuKWJdI.jpg
During your turn only, you can Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent controls a face-up Level 5 monster. When this card is Summoned, you can target and send any Beast Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard that is not Level 5. During the third Standby Phase after this card is Summoned, Special Summon this card's target from the Graveyard.

Here's my submission. Since this card only seems horse related due to the picture, I might as well give some background to the questionable name.
I'm making a "Figure" archetype filled with dark cloaks and the sort. When I saw this thread, I thought I might as well continue the archetype. This card did NOT exist before today. I'm just making this clear.

So yeah, already existing custom archetype.
But the archetype is only synergy in other decks. The only real effect they have on each other are Special Summoning each other.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ReneTCG]

v6j2ol.jpg

3 Level 6 DARK monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 face-up LIGHT monster your opponent controls: destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage equal to half of that target’s original ATK to your opponent. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Level 4 or lower DARK monsters you control can attack twice until the End Phase. Detach 3 Xyz Material from this card: Level 4 or lower DARK monsters you control can attack directly, until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=CuriousHeartless]

Haizum, Steed of Gabriel

LIGHT
Level 7

Fairy/Effect

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 LIGHT monsters you control. During either player's turn, when this card is targeted by a card or effect: You can target one of your banished LIGHT monsters, then shuffle it into your deck; Banish this card until your next Standby Phase.

2500 ATK/1800 DEF

Originally was going to make a Pegasus card-the original child of Poseidon and Medusa, not a generic pegasus-but all of my ideas felt like Magic cards. So I looked up Mythological Horses and found Haizum. He is a fiery, spiritual white pegasus that God gave to Gabriel that can quickly travel between planes of existence. I was split between making it a Winged Beast and a Fairy, but I wanted it to be supported by The Sanctuary in the Sky because it seems to be a Heaven analog so I went Fairy.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Progenitor]

Lets do this.  Keeping with my soft spot for Mecha Phantom Beasts:

Mecha Phantom Beast Uniytsa

WIND

Level 5

2100 ATK / 1000 DEF

Machine/Synchro/Effect

1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, if your opponent controls more non-Token monsters than you do: You can Special Summon any number of  "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0) up to the difference.  During the turn this card is Summoned: Other "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters and Tokens are unaffected by you opponent's card effects that do not target them.  You can Tribute 2 Tokens; Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster from your hand or Deck.  You can only use this effect of "Mecha Phantom Beast Uniytsa" once per turn.

Some background:

• Name and potential art (because finding original sorta mecha phantom beast art is really hard) come from the merger of "Unicorn" and a Yakovlev Yak-3U WWII Soviet Fighter plane, which was given the nickname "убийца" (Ubiytsa by our alphabet) which translates to "Killer" in Russian
  • This card is designed to do one thing: build fast and consistent combos.
  • The synchros of mecha phantom beasts all give some sort of protection to other MPB cards except itself, so I went with general torrential protection since this card is mainly for combos
  • Made it level 5 so that it can easily be made with Olion + a token
  • Somewhat unintentional, but all MPB Extra Deck monsters (and for some reason Kalgriffin) have been mythical beasts, so this card lines up with that.

EDIT: Fixed some minor spelling errors

EDIT2: Added ATK and DEF that I somehow managed to forget.  Once again TY CuriousHeartless

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=YugsterMajor]

Qtr9e6T.jpg

2 lvl. 7 Beast-Type Monsters
You can Xyz Summon this Card by using any Rank 5 or 6 Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Warrior-Type Xyz Monster you Control as Xyz Materials. When this Card is Xyz Summoned: Banish 2 Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Warrior-Type Monsters from your Graveyard, then Return 1 Set Card on the Field to the Bottom of the Deck. This Card can Attack Directly while it has an Xyz Material. Once per Turn, During Either Player's Turn,  Except the Turn this Card was Summoned by its own Effect, You can Detatch 1 Xyz Material: This Turn, During the Battle Phase, all Beast, Beast-Warrior, and Warrior-Type Monsters you Control are Unaffected by your Opponent's Card Effects and cannot be Destroyed by Battle. You may only Control 1 "Intergalactic Darkness Pegasus".

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=yugiohcreator876]

hMFQ9fW.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=BertyColossal]

Ud5VAbP.jpg

Once per turn, you can banish this monster to target one monster on your opponent's side of the field; until that monster is destroyed, or this monster is removed from the banishment zone, your opponent loses 100 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Noober]

Ia9USIm.jpg

When a Warrior-Type monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you may equip this face up card to that monster. That monster loses 500 ATK, cannot have its effects negated, nor can it be targeted by your opponents card effect(s).

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=josholche]

ISZcusp.jpg

When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck. During your Main Phase 2, if you control no cards: you card discard this card; add 1 "Madolche" card from your Deck to the your hand. You can only use this effect of "Madolche Neighpolitan" once per turn. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Madolche" card: You may increase Level by 1 and it's ATK/DEF by 500.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reptillous]

H1wa9dW.jpg

You can discard this card to add up to 2 "Knight Mare Rider" from your Deck to your hand. When your opponent activated a Trap Card, you can discard this card from your hand: Negate it, and return it to your opponent's hand. You can use this effect of "Knight Mare Rider" once per turn. Once per Duel, if you have 3 "Knight Mare Riders" in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Rank 5 Xyz from your Extra Deck and attach 3 "Knight Mare Riders" to it from your Graveyard as Xyz Material. Skip your next Draw Phase.

[/spoiler]

Horse images were surprisingly hard to fine considering I wanted to avoid My Little Pony and Pokemon. The premise behind my card is a Monster that can 'Trample' its bigger foes with its hooves by using a monster as a Sacrifice for the strength. Its parting gift is Ressurection for its sacrifices. The Pegasus realized its mistakes in death.....

p59ifNX.jpg
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Banishing 1 face-up Beast-Type monster that you control. During your End Phase, Special Summon the Banished monster to your field. When this card battles a Level 6 or higher monster, you can Banish 1 face-up Beast-Type monster that you control to destroy the monster before Damage Calculation. When this card is removed from your field, Special Summon all monsters Banished by this card's effect to your field. The Special Summoned monsters cannot be used for a Synchro or Xyz Summon.

Horse-esque card...hmmm...a bit tough...nevertheless, I'll be throwing my hat into the ring once more!

There should be a few on Google Images; otherwise Written Cards are perfectly fine.

But adding.

Horse images were surprisingly hard to fine considering I wanted to avoid My Little Pony and Pokemon. The premise behind my card is a Monster that can 'Trample' its bigger foes with its hooves by using a monster as a Sacrifice for the strength. Its parting gift is Ressurection for its sacrifices. The Pegasus realized its mistakes in death.....

p59ifNX.jpg

Alright then, I'll note this as well.

I'll enter

wGfUkxS.jpg

You can banish 3 Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard to target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control; equip this monster from your hand to that target. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or a card effect, you can destroy this card instead. At the start of the Damage Step, if the equipped monster battles a Special Summoned monster: Destroy that monster. You can only control 1 "Legendary Steed - Sleipnir".

Seeing how the Spirit Beasts are so popular…

Sr7U7FH.jpg

1 "Spirit Beast Tamer" monster + 1 "Noble Spirit Beast" monster

Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (You do not use "Polymerisation). When this card is Special Summoned: You can target Set Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of different "Spirit Beast" Fusion Monsters in your Extra Deck; Shuffle them into the deck. During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck, then target 1 of your banished "Spirit Beast Tamer" monsters and 1 of your banished "Noble Spirit Beast" monsters; Special Summon them in Defense Position.

I'll enter

hrsDJU8.jpg

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; it gains 400 ATK until the end of the next turn. Once per turn, when this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 "Soul Fire Horse" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. It cannot attack during this turn.

You can make a Spell/Trap if you want, though most of the pics might be better suited for a monster card; depends on what you plan to use.

What I was going to do would've made a great spell card, but I couldn't find a picture I thought would do it justice, so I'll just make a monster.

Actually, I thought of something even better. Here it is:

WsxMrwV.jpg

[spoiler='Effect'] Target 1 monster under your control. Shuffle the targeted card into your opponents deck, and if you do: Once per turn: Your opponent takes 500 damage to their life points until they draw the targeted card, or a card with the same name. When the targeted card is drawn, it is sent to your Graveyard. [/spoiler]

I'll join

X8JLIa1.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 4 Monsters

Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 card on the field, destroy it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects while it has Xyz material. During your Standby Phase: If this card has no Xyz material; take 1000 damage
ATK - 2300 DEF - 1000

Archived