The Maiden deck

Shamira

This is my own type of card deck that I call the Maidens, it's made entirely by me with the exception of the images for a few of the cards. Most of my cards don't have images on them so that's why I'm putting them in written cards for now, I'll move them over to realistic cards once they all have images. Until then I'll do my best to describe what I want to be the image. Please tell me which cards need improvement and your options of them.
[spoiler="Sly Maiden"]JSS1YIH.jpg[/spoiler]
After it successfully destroys a monster you can take a random card from your opponent's hand and add it to yours.

[spoiler="Pure Maiden"]9UktRyP.jpg[/spoiler]
If these card is attacked by a monster you can take half the damage of a direct attack to keep it on the field.

[spoiler="Enchanting Maiden"]YL8UrcM.jpg[/spoiler]
When another Maiden is destroyed while this card on the field you can take control of an opponent's monster, and if this card is attacked while in control of a monster then it's the one that gets attacked and you gain no damage.

[spoiler="Maiden of the Goddess"]SR0TzQF.jpg[/spoiler]
[A fusion between Sly Maiden, Pure Maiden, and Enchanting Maiden]
This monster gains 1000 ATK and Def points for each Maiden in the Graveyard.

For now if you want to know what the following four monsters look like just look up Lindsey Stirling Elements, I want them to look like her in that music video.
[spoiler="Earth Maiden"]6YkuwQI.jpg[/spoiler]
Gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each earth attribute monster in the Graveyard.

[spoiler="Fire Maiden"]vnfN9b0.jpg[/spoiler]
Gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each fire attribute monster in the Graveyard.

[spoiler="Sea Maiden"]Cw5SRtN.jpg[/spoiler]
Gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each water attribute monster in the Graveyard.

[spoiler="Sky Maiden"]giqMFKn.jpg[/spoiler]
Gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each wind attribute monster in the Graveyard.

[spoiler="Elemental Evolution"]U4nvHN0.jpg[/spoiler]
Takes any fire, earth, water, and wind attribute and sacrifices them to bring forth the Earth, Fire, Sea and Sky Maidens.
For this image I'm thinking something along the lines of showing a low level fire type growing into Fire Maiden or something similar with the other three.

[spoiler="Elemental Harmony"]3sbWYdK.jpg[/spoiler]
Fuses the Earth, Fire, Sea and Sky Maidens together to summon Maiden of the Elements.
For this image I'm thinking of having the four symbols of water, fire, earth and wind in a circle with something to show off the element.

[spoiler="Maiden of the Elements"]xXTQ8Qg.jpg[/spoiler]
[Fusion between the Earth, Sea, Sky and Fire Maidens]
For this image I'm thinking of having a woman whose long hair and dress are made out of the four elements, like her dress being made of leaves with fire coming off her, hair made of water and wings. And she has an orb representing each of the elements orbiting around her.

[spoiler="Magical Maiden"]HBX9Rhs.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Mischievous Maiden"]C2RlEm6.jpg[/spoiler]
For the image I'm thinking of a young girl with short black hair and green eyes dressed in a school girl uniform which is unruly, and war paint on.

[spoiler="Maiden of Anarchy"]vG91sqG.jpg[/spoiler]
[Fusion between Mischievous Maiden and Magical Maiden]
Destroys all spell and trap cards on your opponent's field on the turn its summoned.
Unfortunately I don't know what she should look like, so please give ideas.

[spoiler="Lucky Maiden"]2Gs4Ywn.jpg[/spoiler]
While this card is on the field when you draw a card if it's a monster you can play it no matter the level.
For the image I'm thinking of a woman with short ginger hair and blue eyes and dressed entirely in green, a leotard, jacket, skirt, tights, shoes, and hat, and her jacket is decorates with things that are considered lucky such as a four leaf clover and small horse shoes.

[spoiler="Unlucky Maiden"]dUD79gN.jpg[/spoiler]
When an opponent's monster attacks you can flip a coin and if it lands on heads the attack is cancelled.

[spoiler="Maiden of Chaos"]u8GKchz.jpg[/spoiler]
[Fusion between Lucky Maiden and Unlucky Maiden]
Destroys all monsters on the field that are level six and under on the turn its summoned.

[spoiler="Chaos and Anarchy"]Y5vpfbC.jpg[/spoiler]
When both Maiden of Chaos and Maiden of Anarchy are on the field you can destroy all cards on your opponent's field.
For the image I'm thinking of having the Maidens of Chaos and Anarchy of the card together.

[spoiler="Crystal Maiden"]ArKwXjQ.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Dragon Maiden"]4o6VXpu.jpg[/spoiler]
For the image I'm thinking of a woman with scales, a long lizard tail, wings, black hair, black slitted eyes, claws and fangs, and wearing a ragged dress.

[spoiler="Knight of the Maidens"]U0YDby2.jpg[/spoiler]
While this card is on the field no Maidens can be attacked and stays in DEF mode as long as there's at least one Maiden out on the field, this cannot be changed by any card effects.
For the image I'm thinking of a man dressed entirly in white armour and with a red cape, and wielding a sword and shield.

[spoiler="Maiden Knight"]eFS7wvu.jpg[/spoiler]
[Fusion between Knight of the Maidens and any Maiden]
For the image I'm thinking of a woman dressed in armour and carrying a sword and shield.

[spoiler="Ancient Mother of Maidens"]wxU7ci6.jpg[/spoiler]
To summon this card you must use the ritual card 'Shrine to the Goddess' along with sacrificing five fusion Maiden cards.
This monster can use the special effect of any Maiden in the Graveyard.

[spoiler="Shrine to the Goddess"]xdx3VQW.jpg[/spoiler]
Sacrifice Maiden of the Goddess, Maiden knight, Maiden of Chaos, Maiden of Anarchy and Maiden of the Elements to summon the Ancient Mother of Maidens.
For the image I'm thinking of the Maidens of the Goddess, Elements, Chaos and Anarchy, and Maiden Knight kneeling in front of a shrine.

[spoiler=Maiden s armour']UtTCaj6.jpg[/spoiler]
When you equip a Maiden with this they gain 500 DEF points and if they are attacked the armour is destroyed in their place.
For the image I'm thinking of showing a faceless woman wearing some basic armour: chest plate, thigh guards, shoulder guards, shin guards, and gauntlets.

[spoiler=Maiden s call']hVWbxwx.jpg[/spoiler]
If a Maiden is destroyed another Maiden is taken from your deck or hand and placed on the field.
For the image I'm thinking of one of the Maidens standing in front of an injured Maiden, guarding her.

[spoiler="Power of three"]MAbCTSw.jpg[/spoiler]
If at least three Maidens are on the field you can destroy any card on the field without setting off any effects.

[spoiler="Temple of the Maidens"]BBhctwS.jpg[/spoiler]
Every Maiden on the field gains 1000 ATK and DEF points if there's a monster on the field more powerful than them and Maidens over level 4 no longer require a sacrifice to come to the field.
For the image I'm thinking of just a general temple look.

Maiden isn't a real Type; if you read the rules about Fake Types, those sorts of things go into Experimental.

Moving over there.

Also, you might want to post the lore underneath card; so it's easier for members to fix your OCG mistakes (there are several, yes, but you're new) and other things. (There's a guide to writing OCG properly in RC-Singles)

Written Cards ARE allowed in this section, because it's pretty clear that our card maker doesn't cater to Custom Types. 

That being said, you actually need to write it out; NOT just use the generator to post pictureless cards.

Ancient Mother DEFINITELY needs to be fixed; we enforce the 5000 max ATK/DEF rule in this section and you must abide by it. You also need to list the general Ritual requirements, "This card can be Ritual Summoned by "ritual card"."

Maiden's Call needs to fixed; Quick-Play Traps do not exist in the real game. 

Knight of the Maidens needs to be nerfed; as a L6 monster on a 25/30 body without any drawbacks is not good. Either you raise its Level to 8 or something to compensate, or lower both ATK/DEF by 600-800.

(Also, your OCG needs A LOT of work; might want to read Zaziuma's guide to writing it in RC. Or I should post one here.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived