Skullclub [DD(D)s]

-2 raigeki break
+1 TGU
+1 Scarm

Just an idea I had on the bus. Can search for Night Howling, to help go for DDD Alexander, and can also go for Dante (mill supports night howling, lilith, temujin, etc) or leviair (plays well with allure, as well as swamp king covenant). Of course, swapping out Vanity's answers for things that are hurt heavily by vanity's feels sketchy as all everything, so I might need to find space elsewhere.

Change is not final, just an idea. Thoughts on it?

You're supposed to be running Covenant with the Dark Witch/Valkyrie... I haven't told anyone to run PWWB in over 2 months.

Galilei isn't good above 1. It's a terrible scale to set because of its restriction, and you NEED to run Odd-Eyes at 2-3.

Hell Armageddon is straight up shit. Only summonable off of Kepler As a scale, and only for one turn, so suboptimal as shot.

The deck also really benefits from RUNNING Vanity's, and it needs to hit Kepler/Gate ASAP or die, so it needs upstart.

And Allure of Darkness suffers from the same thing it always does; makes bad hands worse, doesn't make good hands better.

There's no need for 1 TGU 1 Scarm cause that's too tiny to be consistent and night howling is searchable enough with it. It's a waste of space that could be helping you hit Kepler faster. It's inferior deck space to upstart.

You're supposed to be running Covenant with the Dark Witch/Valkyrie... I haven't told anyone to run PWWB in over 2 months.
Galilei isn't good above 1. It's a terrible scale to set because of its restriction, and you NEED to run Odd-Eyes at 2-3.
Hell Armageddon is straight up s***. Only summonable off of Kepler As a scale, and only for one turn, so suboptimal as shot.
The deck also really benefits from RUNNING Vanity's, and it needs to hit Kepler/Gate ASAP or die, so it needs upstart.
And Allure of Darkness suffers from the same thing it always does; makes bad hands worse, doesn't make good hands better.
There's no need for 1 TGU 1 Scarm cause that's too tiny to be consistent and night howling is searchable enough with it. It's a waste of space that could be helping you hit Kepler faster. It's inferior deck space to upstart.

Thanks black! Admittedly the post I built this off of was quite old. I will fix things up when I get home.

Lease isn't a good card. It's cute, but the avarice-like card is better, and it's not worth the space.

And 3 Trap Covenant is overkill.

Run Threatening Roar because it helps the early Kepler turns and from getting OTK'd later by Qliphort and whatnot.

Thanks for the suggestion. Worked in it. Also made some changes to side, notably 3 fiendish chain and 3 mirror force, to help with the Necloth and Hermit Yokai matchups, respectfully. Also tossed in 2 transmigration prophecy as a further out to Satellars, because I have been seeing them around a lot recently.

Also testing Kaiser as a one-of. I understand that he is bad, I just want to summon him once. 

in the side, -1 DD Crow +1 LIM, no reason why you shouldn't side 3 of those. they effectively neuter Satellas in the first place.

More importantly, how are you summoning Armades? Cerberus'ing a Howling to tune with Kepler for it, doesn't sound all that appealing tbh. When you could just Cerberus the Kepler instead and go for a level 7.

in the side, -1 DD Crow +1 LIM, no reason why you shouldn't side 3 of those. they effectively neuter Satellas in the first place.

More importantly, how are you summoning Armades? Cerberus'ing a Howling to tune with Kepler for it, doesn't sound all that appealing tbh. When you could just Cerberus the Kepler instead and go for a level 7.

Armades does a lot of work against floaters and such that Chaos King and Alexander simply can't.

I will make the change in side you suggested.

Archived