VIP Member / Seventh Star

Smear

Thanks to this update I just noticed someone messed up with my account and wrote "Gourmet Food" above my stars. I'm not sure if I should be worried or just laugh about it....

At least you're gourmet, I only get to be normal food.

But yes you should be worried, they want to eat us after all, the monsters that is.

And in my case some of the non-monsters.

In other news, I like how the 7th star looks. Would need to see the 8th before deciding if it's a good idea or not to include.

On the topic of the potential 8th star I mentioned earlier, I wasn't saying I particularly wanted it. I was just saying that as long as it doesn't provide glaring benefits that most cannot obtain here, we hypothetically can have all the landmarks and star goals as we want without really hurting anyone.

Sticking with a seventh star is good.

As of right now, I'm loling at how I have the same number of stars YCMaker used to own in the older server xD
Not that it matters too much, and it was still an "already reached long ago" check mark for me anyways, but it was still a nice touch.

If this were old YCM, I would've lost my Legendary Member star by now (because normal mods were 5 star).

Super Mods would've retained/gained it (6), and yeah YCMaker and his bro would've been 7 star.

I would've made 7 star around late 2010/early 2011 anyway, if I care to remember back that far.

Anyway, hope you all like the change.

Archived