[Sakura] Rányángshé the Primal Ocean Dragon [19k post]

Flash Flyer - Sakura

MQ8gRvv.jpg

1 Dragon or Wyrm-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Dragon or Wyrm-Type monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can banish cards in your opponent's Graveyard and Extra Deck up to the number of non-Tuner monsters with different Attributes used as Synchro Material monsters for this card. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a Dragon or Wyrm-Type monster you control would be targeted by an attack or a card effect: Negate that attack or card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon or Wyrm-Type monster from your Graveyard, then draw 1 card.

So yeah, this marks my 19,000th post on YCM (well, ones that actually count; but w/e).

For that, I made a Wyrm Synchro monster.

• Its on-summon effect was derived a bit from Junk Destroyer's effect, except it hits cards in the Graveyard and Extra Deck (you'd probably use this with Yang Zings or something, given their nature).
  • Grants some degree of protection for other Dragon/Wyrms (essentially negates either one attack or targeting effect against them; more or less intended to shut down 101 and other targeting things like Breakthrough if this thing can put blocks on it; although Mirror Force/Raigeki and other sweep cards will still kill them. (I should probably fix this effect so it can properly deal with those kinds of threats)
  • Last effect gives you a free draw when it goes to the Graveyard, along with some small revival.

Since Wyrms don't have that many monsters to use this card with; Dragons have some use for this (although they already have a long list of things to use, but let's disregard this for now).

Picture came from JazinKay's gallery (it aptly works).

Rányángshé is derived from the reading of "ocean dragon god" in Chinese (龍洋神, Lóngyáng shén)

Anyway, please CnC.

Reps will be given to those of you who give a proper review.

My problems are how 

A:Supports necloths quite well, "If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can draw 1 card."

B: alot of times, if you can make this, you can make baxia, a card that i would much prefer to make out of it since if this card was a semi-trishula like banishing from somewhere else aswell than graveyard once(maybe extra deck cus thats a big focus atm and can screw with decks well without being outright "banish and then OTK") but since its not, i would rather shuffle a tonne of floaters back to the deck instead and then slam for tonnes of damage.

C: It doesnt have a float effect that summons a dragon or wyrm type monster from deck or graveyard, if thats not powerful enough you could go for something like "Target 1 non-tuner monster in your graveyard that was used for the synchro summon of this card and special summon it, and if you do draw 1 card." That way it doesnt even clash with necloths at all. And i dont think that float is too powerful since it does require alot of materials even for yang zings to make...

Other than that the concept is pretty cool.

EDIT: made a couple of errors in C, might be worth re-reading.

I DID have a float effect on its destruction effect (instead of the free draw), which more or less would have Special Summoned a Level 4 or lower monster from Graveyard. I can just add that on now.

For the banishing effect, I can hit the Extra Deck with its effect (I'm not including the hand, because hitting all 3 is why Trish was banned in the first place from what I recall). Extra Deck cutting will hurt like hell though, but is worth considering (due to the abundance of them, especially with Pendulums); though the latter will need to done randomly. I personally prefer hitting the field, since it doesn't come off as extremely crippling like the Extra Deck one might become.

(Considering this takes a considerable amount of effort to bring out, can probably afford to amp its effects up a bit w/out pushing it over the edge; but better to be safe and just add on when needed).

Thank you for the CnC though.

Archived