Anyone know how weddings work?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need a church to begin with. No God is acknowledging your s*** without one. And to find one that will marry an animal with an undead is dubious at best.

Unless this place is just that kinky.

Of COURSE this place is that kinky.

Also, as a member of the YCMPD, I shall organize an undercover security force for this wedding. Just in case of unexpected shenanigans or unwanted minorities.

Well considering she's dead, you'd probably have issues filing for a marriage license anyway.

BRO I FUCKING GOT THIS SHIT

Well I suppose but....I want something amazing for my amazing bride-to-be.

I mean if she's okay with that but...

YOU. LARGE UNWEILDLY MAMMAL. Let me kill you and revive you with my cauldron.

You won't get cooked into a stew, I promise. I haven't used it for that since the last party.

BRO I f***ing GOT THIS s***

YOU. LARGE UNWEILDLY MAMMAL. Let me kill you and revive you with my cauldron.

You won't get cooked into a stew, I promise. I haven't used it for that since the last party.

I don't know, I think Shiki might prefer me as I am...And also not your slave.

Not if I shank her first.

You know I will.

I know you'll try. I also know it won't work.

Omg the wedding's happening?! This is like the best news all day! It's going to be so-... I HAVE TO GO BUY PRESENTS OR SOMETHING NOW.

Before I run off in a panic and stress over what to buy you two, seeing as YCM isn't a city and marriage licences go through civil authorities, there's probably some paperwork you gotta fill out and send to the mods and then you're good. Then you can have your actual ceremony with all the usual happenings after that in a thread somewhere. Or something like that. So fill out paperwork and flood the mods with it. It's an internet marriage so it can't be that complicated.

*dashes off to buy wedding gifts*

Archived