Galactic Retriever (Trap)

Oriannis

Galactic Retriever

HvVziiC.jpg

You can only activate this card once per duel and when you have 5 or more "Galaxy" Monsters in your graveyard. Special Summon 3 "Galaxy" Monsters from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard; Their ATK is reduced to 0. If you XYZ summon a "Galaxy" Monster with any monster summoned by this effect, that monster gains the following effect;
. When this card is summoned; destroy all spell and trap cards on the field.

Been running really low on ideas lately and even this one feels like its going backwards. Lets see.

Edit: Fixed various errors in grammar and balance.

One suggestion is to make it an "auto xyz" card. Meaning as soon as the monsters are summoned you perform the xyz summon. Also I think being able to summon from anywhere is a bit much, maybe narrow it down to just hand/Graveyard.

You can only activate 1 "Galactic Retriever" once per duel. If you have 5 or more "Galaxy" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon 3 "Galaxy" monsters from your hand or Graveyard, their ATK becomes 0. Immediately after that, Xyz Summon using only the monsters Special Summoned by this effect. When a "Galaxy" Xyz monster is summoned this way it gains the following effect.
• If it is Xyz Summoned: Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field.

As a whole not too bad and could definitely be that "come back" card Galaxy need. I don't mean it's going to bring them to meta standards, just every time I face them they seem to run out of resources pretty quick. And this would be a good way to help bring them back.

One suggestion is to make it an "auto xyz" card. Meaning as soon as the monsters are summoned you perform the xyz summon. Also I think being able to summon from anywhere is a bit much, maybe narrow it down to just hand/Graveyard.

As a whole not too bad and could definitely be that "come back" card Galaxy need. I don't mean it's going to bring them to meta standards, just every time I face them they seem to run out of resources pretty quick. And this would be a good way to help bring them back.

It would tech pretty well with the deck, probably bringing it into tier 2.

My only problem is that it can only be used once per duel.

Archived