You Only Have Three Months Left To Live

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

What the thread title says. One day, you wake up to find an email that says "You will die in three months" and also enough money to live happily for three full months in your wallet. Being the very trusty person you are, you don't find this suspicious at all and believes every word of it.

So yeah. What will you do for those three months? Would you stop doing all your activities and become a rich bastard if only for three months, or would you still do the same thing you've been doing? Would you call your childhood friends and meet them every day or would you rent twin hookers every night for a few weeks?

Oh, you also have the chance to sell off even more of your life for more money.

Well, attempting to get a girlfriend wouldn't hurt, for starters.

Maybe go tell my crush I like her.

Might as well try to get a girlfriend/date, even for such a short time.

But why? I mean, wouldn't this be the worst tim for a relationship? What if the other person fell in love with you? Would you really want them to have to deal with that?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd find a nice girl (maybe two, for safekeeping) and get her pregnant.

Man... I'll never get around the idea of dying without leaving 'something' behind, haha.

I hope you're joking because if not this is vile in so many ways and I'm honestly really disgusted by you right now.

I'd find a nice girl (maybe two, for safekeeping) and get her pregnant.

Man... I'll never get around the idea of dying without leaving 'something' behind, haha.

I mean you could just build a snowman or something if you just wanna leave something behind before you die

No need to ruin someones life..

Archived