[Finished][Leaderboard] JamesMuddy vs Rera [Finished] Rera Wins!

JessicaMuddy

Voting:

• Votes must be with valid reasoning, going "Card A wins" won't do, follow the Leaderboard rules!
  • Voting is based on the functions they have in the game, meaning that you should talk about the effect, stats etc.
  • Both I and the opponent have the right to decline your vote based on your comment or ask for further reasoning if either contestant feels that it's not adequate.
  • Both contestants can disagree with the others acceptance of the vote if they feel that the answer was not adequate.

Rules and Rewards:

• All YCM and 1v1 Leaderboard rules apply.
  • First to 3 votes OR whoever has most votes when the contest ends wins.
  • Winner gets 1 like from the loser.
  • Must fit in the rules of realistic cards on this site.

Entry Requirements and Theme:

• Make a card that is similar to or that supports Time Wizard.
  • Must be written OR made in YCM and remember to make sure that it's not possible to see who made the card, i.e. remove your name from it.
  • Send a PM to me with your card and remember to include text. Other information is optional.

Deadline:

• Entries are due 2 days after the challenger is accepted. Votes are due 3 days after it's open.

Card A
r9EI4mc.jpg

Card B
k4LT5nK.jpg

This is so easy to vote. Between a decent card that encourage the old school monster to be played as an engine and does its job with said monster quite well and another random monster with random effects that has 0 impact for the game, it's obvious which card should have won.

Card A got it.

My vote is for House of the Time Sage. It really reminds me of the classic episodes of the show where Joey used time wizard as his wincon. The second card doesn't really remind me of time wizard in the slightest outside if the randomness in its effect. Not to mention the spell is nice if time wizard backfires on the toss.

Card A Gets my Vote it seems like a fun crad and trys to give me a reason to look at a monster i otherwise would have never thought about and makes it alot safer to play, Card b doesnt give much to the game plus its a conditional on top of an condital before it does damge i dislike leaving that much to chance..

Archived