Shiki made plans... >.<

Shiki

Time: When my... h-husband comes on...

[spoiler=The Setting]Sagrada Familia Church - had to remove all the religious symbols because they deter Shiki, sorry.
article-2207111-15227F01000005DC-309_964[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Cake]Shiki can't eat cake, but I think this cake was pretty.
s754331488955735729_p11_i2_w600.jpeg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Invitees]It will just be a small gathering.
Flower Girl: Monmusu
Best Man: ???
Musician: trumpet skelton of the abyss - Mr Skeltal
Other people
  • Giga
  • Shadow Elly
  • British Soul
  • Jon Snow... maybe.
  • Anyone else who wants to come.
[/spoiler]

Oh, Shiki, great work! :D Things are working out really well. This is all so exciting...

Also, I think Giga is still best man, even if he's a liar. No one else really fits the role.

Nazara, not sure you'll fit in the church to be honest but we can see what we can do.

Colress, my wife is working super hard and I don't think we should make it even harder on her like that.

Of course you can come Rod!

In an hour or so I will be off for a short time to do a few things, but I can hardly wait to finally be able to do this. *excited*

Also we will have to know times/timezones of all who wish to take part, as well as when you will be able to be on. Cause this is happening one way or another and if you're not on when it does, not my fault.

There's a severe problem here.

There's no documented chance to cut to commercials. Look, if this wedding is going through, we gotta film it so the masses can see, and to do that we need chances for commercials.

So you have to write down the events of the wedding as well.

.-- . / -.-. .- -. / .--. .-. --- ...- .. -.. . / .--. . .-. .. --- -.. .. -.-. / .. -. - . .-. .-. ..- .--. - .. --- -. ... / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / ... - .- - .. -.-. / - --- / ... . .-. ...- . / .- ... / -... .-. . .- -.- ...

6 guys? Try 13.

Bah, f*ck me. I had a feeling that was a shot in the dark. Dumb misleading wikipedia page only showed 6.

But that's besides the point. One of my sisters has had the same number of boyfriends in a year, but she's never even had the THOUGHT of having sex with any of them, so she's not a slut.

According to the dictionary...

Slut= A slovenly or promiscuous woman

Slovenly= Especially messy or dirty
Promiscuous

derogatory having or characterized by many transient sexual relationships: she's a wild, promiscuous girl | they ran wild, indulging in promiscuous sex and experimenting with drugs.2 demonstrating or implying an undiscriminating or unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual:the city fathers were promiscuous with their honors.• consisting of a wide range of different things: Americans are free to pick and choose from a promiscuous array of values and behavior.

Slut can mean a lot of things. A woman who dates multiple people can indeed be a slut.

Their dating can "consist of a wide range of different things", just saying. 

According to the dictionary...
Slut= A slovenly or promiscuous woman

Slovenly= Especially messy or dirty
Promiscuous
 derogatory [/size]having or characterized by many transient sexual relationships: she's a wild, promiscuous girl | they ran wild, indulging in promiscuous sex and experimenting with drugs.2 demonstrating or implying an undiscriminating or unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual:the city fathers were promiscuous with their honors.• consisting of a wide range of different things: Americans are free to pick and choose from a promiscuous array of values and behavior.

Slut can mean a lot of things. A woman who dates multiple people can indeed be a slut.
Their dating can "consist of a wide range of different things", just saying.

Jon Snow doesn't even know how to use a dictionary.

Archived