[Trick-or-Treat] Game 2014

Aix

Because the Monster Event isn't as successful as anyone had hoped, we're going to start another event on top of that. The Monster thing will continue in the background.

This is how this will work. Once per day, you can make a thread with the [Trick-or-Treat] tag in the title, and then post here linking to your thread. Everyone who posts something relevant in the thread while saying "Trick or Treat!" as well as the OP will receive 1 Candy (just a fancy way of saying point). Each day at 9:00 pm EST (the time which I can be bothered to go around and count), the person with the most Candy for the day is allowed to change the names and avatars of up to 3 people with their permission, and they will then have to keep that name and avatar for one whole day. Note that if you participate in this event, I automatically consider your permission granted.

With that, I hope you all enjoy your Halloween on YCM.

Oh, I see.

Not sure how that's relevant, though.

Can we make it to where:
A. Making that thread gets you a point, because why else would we create it *shot* (srsly tho)

And

B. If no one comes up with anything relevant, you get a point (think of it like…if no one comes to trick or treat at your house, you get to eat all of the candy)

Trick or Treat!

Do I have to use the exclamation point?

EDIT: And the capital letter?

• 1 month later...

Archived