[spoiler=Flame Brother's Sister]
jRewaMp.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flame Brother Pet Dragon]
uTaUCtW.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flame Brother Pet Dragon #2]

qfBVy9E.jpg

If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Flame Brother Pet Dragon #1", you can declare 1 Level from 1 to 4; This card's Level becomes equal to the declared number until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flame Brother Mage]

hYplXhZ.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned (But can be Normal Set). Must be Special Summoned (From your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 2 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Suumoned by other ways.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell Cards]
[spoiler=Rank-Up Magic Flame Brother Ritual]
pc1jwHs.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flame Brother Rush]
1EhCXHS.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flame Brother Revival]

RM3Tsa0.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flame Brother Mech Suit]

XFhYJAE.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trap Cards]
[spoiler=Oath of the Flame Brothers]
KTFnkXW.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Revenge of the Flame Brothers]

941XGVV.jpg

When a "Flame Brother" monster you control is destroyed by battle: Special Summon 1 "Flame Brother" monster from your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except for the turn it was sent to the Graveyard by activating its own effect: Special Summon 1 "Flame Brother" monster from your hand. A monster Summoned by this card's effect gains 300 ATK for each "Flame Brother" monster in your Graveyard.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Boss Monster]
[spoiler=Flame Brother Dragon King]
E6ozEBh.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flame Brother Dragon Overlord]

oW0OyM0.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned. Can be Tribute Summoned by banishing 1 "Flame Brother Dragon King" you control (cannot be Set). Up to twice per turn, except the turn this card was Tribute Summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
- Banish 1 monster on the field, then the owner of the banished monster draws 1 card.
- Send 1 banished monster to the Graveyard.
- Add 1 FIRE monster to your hand (From your Graveyard).

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters]
[spoiler=Flame Brother Leader]
KbGooI0.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flame Brother of Destruction]
K0gPT2K.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flame Brother's Pyro Queen]
Scr7fJ8.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cxyz Flame Brother of Absolute Destruction]
JDGjU9d.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cxyz Flame Brother's Burning Goddess]
1C40Tya.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flame Brother Double Dragon]

K4XBYfv.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Update 1:
Edited a few of the cards to make them more balanced.

Update 2:

Edited some more cards, added Xyzs, Cxyzs, and some Spells. (Hope I did Cxyzs right)

Update 3:

Added some more cards (Some of which were made in MSE, so they have low quality and no 8 digit number ('Cause I forgot)).

I kind of want to see more support for this, this looks fun.

Any specific thoughts you have about these cards?

Remember that the 2-3 sentence minimum for AC is still in effect [especially since you're now over the old 100 post threshold].

Anyway, Pet Dragon is potentially R2 set up (though this is more late-game if you can get copies into the Graveyard or something)

The Brothers need to either get their ATKs lowered or Level raised by 1.

#1 can be dropped to 1400 or something if you wish to retain his Level 3; #2, drop it to 1000-1200.

On that note, FB#1 can SS #2, which in turn sets up for Sister.

Also keep in mind Sister's SS clause does not have a limit, so you can potentially SS 2 of these, and go into a Rank 5 or something. I'd advise adding one for her.

For Flame Brother Dragon, I think you mean "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set", since you do not set SSed monsters when doing so. It does allow you to recycle used Flame Brothers in the graveyard, though. Otherwise, if you want it to be a regular Tribute monster, use the following:

"Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Tribute Summoned by tributing 3 "Flame Brother" monsters you control (cannot be Normal Set)."

Anyway, Pet Dragon is potentially R2 set up (though this is more late-game if you can get copies into the Graveyard or something)

The Brothers need to either get their ATKs lowered or Level raised by 1.

#1 can be dropped to 1400 or something if you wish to retain his Level 3; #2, drop it to 1000-1200.

On that note, FB#1 can SS #2, which in turn sets up for Sister.

Also keep in mind Sister's SS clause does not have a limit, so you can potentially SS 2 of these, and go into a Rank 5 or something. I'd advise adding one for her.

For Flame Brother Dragon, I think you mean "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set", since you do not set SSed monsters when doing so. It does allow you to recycle used Flame Brothers in the graveyard, though. Otherwise, if you want it to be a regular Tribute monster, use the following:

"Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Tribute Summoned by tributing 3 "Flame Brother" monsters you control (cannot be Normal Set)."

Thanks for the feedback! Editing now.

Also, any thoughts on the Fusion and the trap?

I really see no problem with the some of the spamming or ATK. These monster have little to way in terms of self protection and need to be able to swarm to make xyz and other plays such as bringing out their bigger monsters. 

Brother #1 - I'd suggest changing it to any Level 4 or lower "Flame Brother". Being able to only summon 1 specific card is kind of weak and could use some buffing. 

Brother #2 - Small nitpick but I believe it should be "While there are 3 or more...this card gains 1000 ATK."

Sister - I'd suggest a name change to something like "Flame Brother's Sister" to better fit the archetype. Also maybe make it so you could only Special Summon her once per turn through her own effect. Lastly it needs some fixing.

• If you control 2 or more "Flame Brother" monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Flame Sister" once per turn this way.

Oath - Nice unique search, but if you do add more support I'd like to see some way of recycling them unwise you're going to find yourself with very little resources

Dragon King - Usually "This card" isn't needed on monster's anymore so you can just start with "Cannot be Special Summoned". The same goes with "you control" generally unless started on the card Tributing a monster means it has to be your own. The only way this would really matter is in a mirror match and you were using Soul Exchange/Storm Forth. And to add to the effect maybe make it so it can grab a banished Flame Brother too, so it would combo with the Trap.

Leader - That stats are great but I can't see any reason to discard 4/5 cards just to get one monster.

If you were to add more cards for this I'd suggest either spell/traps to buff/protect them (to help bring out the boss monsters) or some kind of built in protection for the King and Leader. Maybe even both as long as they're not too powerful combined. 

I do recall somewhere that you must add the lore under every card you post, even if it's perfectly readable. You forgot to do it for several cards. That apart, an agressive FIRE Attribute Swarm Archetype ... sounds nice but even while running multiple copies of monsters like Flame Brother #1 & #2 or Flame Brother Pet Dragon, compared to the number of Extra Deck monsters, I suggest you increase your number of Main Deck monsters. They'll give your archetype more options and make it less predictable (since different monsters mean different effects).

Did I do good?

Archived