[Trick or Treat] Your Precious Cow is Gone

The Operator

Over the last week and a half, I have sat back, lying low in the forums as the other monsters wrought havoc.

Now my plan may come into action.

I have taken Lord CowCow, or rather, Sir MooMoo as he seems to be going by now, and I am holding him captive within a pocket dimension of my own creation. He cannot leave and you cannot enter without my consent.

Of course, he can be freed.

There are 2 methods by which this can be done: PM me a translated version of my signature to my original account, or go through the chain of puzzles below.

If you fail... the cow will not make to All Hallow's Day.

Consider yourselves warned.

I do not bluff.

You have until the midnight between All Hallow's Day and its Eve to rescue him. Anything past that will be far too late.

[Spoiler=Riddles]

Upon a riddle being answered correctly, the next will be posted.

[Spoiler=1.)]

Q: The first is a former member; though he made many tempers flare, his words always appeared cool.

A: Desu (Answered by TGM)

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=2.)]

Q: You need to cross a canyon. The tools allocated to you are a matress, a sheet, and an infinite supply of rope. How do you make it across?

A: Fill the canyon with rope (Answered by Shiki)

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=3.)]

Q: The police force is investigating a crime scene, located in the back room of a shop. What they find there is a dead man, killed by bullet wound, and 53 bicycles scattered around him. How and why did he die?

A: ???

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trick or Treat! (Is that as easy as it is? Well, now for something relevant)

I can try my hand at the code in the sig. It looks like it is likely a substitution cypher, but it appears that the [space] character is used within, making this much harder.

As i said, you can't really rely on me, but i will go ahead and devote a bit of time to,

*catches Monmusu by the nape of the neck.*

*tosses out of pocket dimension*

*resecures cowcow*

No cheating, little one.

But somehow, I'm already in here with him.

C'mon you two, go get a room or something. Don't be doing this right here.

S-Shut up!

Thank you for trying Monmusu, you're such a good girl.

O-oh, Shiki you're so bold. I think...I like where this is going....

T-That's... I... *blushes furiously* I didn't... *lightly shoves CowCow and turns away*

Hmph! It seems you're feeling better already. *tentatively looks back* But, if you really want me to... I...

Archived