[Trick or Treat] #KILLALLWEABOOS

.Rooster

It seems the only solution is to destroy these wieners and save the dignity of our male peoples.

Sir as a dachshund and a social justice warrior I find your use of the term wiener highly offensive. And as I am a minority on this site and complaining about the usage of a term where it wasn't even being used in direct reference to me or others like me it is obviously my duty to ask you to remove the offending remark and replace it with something that bares your contempt for the group of people you meant to offend without potentially offending me personally or any other dachshund that may happen upon this thread. Clearly this is the politically correct thing to do.

[/sarcasm]

It was in the misc for a reason. Anyway Andx I changed it so it is racist to one breed everybody cares about.

I am watching you Aix... Sakura comes later!

To Crabguy. You ar woode bubby! (That is the intelligence of most 100 year premature 3 year old people anyway, for I am three)

Anyway Andx I changed it so it is racist to one breed everybody cares about.

While I would thank you for removing the offending remark I cannot.

For to say thank you would be to show my agreement with your new term. And this I cannot show. For I might in the process of approving the change appear offensive to either Germans, Shepherds, Germans who are Shepherds, or the actual dog breed German Shepherds, none of whom I want to offend.

So I would thank you but my duty to political correctness leaves me no choice but to withhold any such positive reinforcement.

Archived