Lightning Mechs

Toffee.

Lets be honest.... Vision HEROs would be pretty damn cool if released IRL. So if you don't mind, I'm going to proceed to steal "borrow" their gimmick.

[spoiler=Martello]TSmdl0w.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 "Lightning Mech" monster, except "Lightnina Mech Martello", from your Deck to your Graveyard. When you take damage, you can place this card from your Graveyard face-up in one of your open Spell/Trap card zones as a Continuous Spell card. You can Tribute 1 monster you control, except "Lightning Mech Martello": Special Summon this card from your Spell/Trap card zone. If this card is Special Summoned from the Spell/Trap card zone, you can target 1 monster on the field: Return it to the hand.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Stemma]
B8Wb1Vq.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned, you can Target 1 "Lightning Mech" monster in your Spell/Trap card zone: Special Summon it. The Summoned monster cannot attack this turn. When you take damage, you can place this card from your Graveyard face-up in one of your open Spell/Trap card zones as a Continuous Spell card. You can Tribute 1 monster you control, except "Lightning Mech Stemma": Special Summon this card from your Spell/Trap card zone. If this card is Special Summoned from the Spell/Trap card zone, you can add from your Deck to your hand 1 "Lightning Mech" card.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uragano]
HR9sYHS.jpg

You can send 1 "Lightning Mech" monster and 1 "Lightning Mech" Continuous Spell card you control to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card(from the hand or Graveyard). You can only Special Summon 1 "Lightning Mech Uragano" this way once per turn. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, you can Target 2 cards on the field: Banish 1 of them, and if you do, return the other to the hand. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Lightning Mech Token (LIGHT/Level1/Thunder/0ATK/0DEF). Once per turn, during each player's End Phase, Inflict 500 damage to both players. You can only control 1 "Lightning Mech Uragano".

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Canna]
XQXrsxo.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 "Lightning Mech" monster, except "Lightning Mech Canna", from your Deck to your Graveyard. When you take damage, you can place this card from your Graveyard face-up in one of your open Spell/Trap card zones as a Continuous Spell card. You can Tribute 1 monster you control, except "Lightning Mech Canna": Special Summon this card from your Spell/Trap card zone. If this card is Special Summoned from the Spell/Trap card zone, you can Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field: Banish it.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ricarica]
MEBnAj0.jpg

Take 2 Level 4 "Lightning Mech" monsters from your Deck, and either place them face-up in open Spell/Trap card zones you control as Continuous Spell Cards OR send them to the Graveyard, and if you do, Draw 1 card. If you control no monsters, you can Banish this card from your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Lightning Mech Token (LIGHT/Level1/Thunder/0ATK/0DEF). You can only activate 1 effect of "Lightning Mech Ricarica" per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

I want to point out that "verga" is more of a swear word in spanish. You may want to change that name. Speaking of it, I think banishing the Spell/Trap with its last effect goes a bit too far; destroying the S/T should be good enough in my opinion. Also it having the same Normal Summon effect as Martello feels iffy and slightly unoriginal, but that's just me. It's not like 2 monsters can't have the same effect (see Ma and Pahunder).

The boss is too strong in my opinion, and it is easy to set up by milling it and then reviving it through the effect of Stemma. Actually, I think the archetype would be just fine without a Main Deck boss at all, and instead rely on swarming and Rank4 plays. I say this because in theory it should be somewhat easy to keep them coming back through their effects, and more often than not they will generate advantage each time they do so: you take damage, restock your S/T Zones with Mechs, revive them and trigger their last effects. Granted, they each cost a Tribute to be revived, but with the right support, such as Tokens (e.g. Scapegoat) and Thunder support (e.g. Seahorse, Recycle Batteries) you can make them work.

Finally, an archetype card that allows you to take damage without relying on the opponent would be nice.

I want to point out that "verga" is more of a swear word in spanish.

Names are actually Italian for what they are/what weapon they use.
Martello is hammer
Stemma is arms
Uragano is hurricane
Vega is staff/rod/whatever
Ricarica is recharge
Though, nice to know Verga had another meaning. I'll come up with a different name later, though.

I think banishing the Spell/Trap with its last effect goes a bit too far; destroying the S/T should be good enough in my opinion.

To be fair, I only had it Banish because the two monsters with removal were meant to do things outside of what you would expect. Plus... I didn't want something that would set off stuff that triggers when destroyed, much like how Mart bypasses stuff that has effect-destruction-immunity.
I could spin it OR return it to the bottom of the deck or something. I just don't really want it to destroy, and returning it would be pointless.

Also it having the same Normal Summon effect as Martello feels iffy and slightly unoriginal, but that's just me. It's not like 2 monsters can't have the same effect (see Ma and Pahunder).

Again, those two were meant to be like counterparts, since they actually wield weapons, compared to the other two that don't. So it was supposed to be a weird parallel. Plus, if I only had 1 that milled stuff it would put too much pressure on just that monster alone, and would force the set into it's own pigeonhole'd playstyle. Or at least, more of what it is now.

The boss is too strong in my opinion, and it is easy to set up by milling it and then reviving it through the effect of Stemma.

Stemma actually can't play the boss monster, because the boss never hits the Spell/Trap zone.

I like the archetype, cool effects, almost like cystal beasts yet entirely different :D

Thought I think that another light/thunder set might be too strong since they have a lot of support already, maybe not though.

The boss monster seems slightly OP with the whole banish and return effect, but I guess that's just the power  creep for ya.

overall good archetype.

I did find 1 small  OCG fix though,

Take 2 Level 4 "Lightning Mech" monsters from your Deck, and either place them face-up in open Spell/Trap card zones you control as Continuous Spell Cards OR send them to the Graveyard, and if you do, Draw 1 card. If you control no monsters, you can Banish this card from your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Lightning Mech Token (LIGHT/Level1/Thunder/0ATK/0DEF). You can only activate 1 "Lightning Mech Ricarica" effect per turn, and only once that turn.   You can only activate 1 effect of "Lightning Mech Ricarica" per turn, and only once that turn.

Archived