Slimentals ~ Kaslay

Kaslay

My first archetype back! And I gotta say, since I've been gone, I've come up with some pretty good ideas for archetypes. They will be released as part of my new Archetype set: Overthrowing the Rebellion. This is one of those Archetypes that I came up with specifically by finding card pictures, then deciding card effects. Geminis are an under-supported monster type, and I wanted a deck that revolved around keeping its field spell up. Sorta like Gravekeepers meets... I don't know, Gem Knights? I got nothing. 

But, waffling aside, this is one of the more fleshed out deck types I got. Its a deck of floaters, like Yang Zings, with a boss XYZ monster, and S/T support. Looking for any R/F I can get, otherwise, I hope you enjoy and look forward to the rest of the Overthrowing the Rebellion set!

0ftOMDs.jpg

Slimental of Fire

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
- Once per turn, you can inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If you do, this card gains 500 ATK until your opponent's End Phase. When this card is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Slimental" monster from your Deck.

l26VD5N.jpg

Slimental of Water

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
- Once per turn, you can discard 1 card: Your opponent sends 1 random card from their hand to the Graveyard. When this card is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Slimental" monster from your Deck.

vQvVWf8.jpg

Slimental of the Swamp

- Once per turn, when a "Slimental" monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Slimental" monster from your Hand. When this card is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Slimental" monster from your Deck.

iM9pjRQ.jpg

Slimental of the Space

- Once per turn, you can target 1 Set card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand. When this card is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Slimental" monster from your Deck.

RG2z3FN.jpg

Slimental Patient Zero

3 level 4 "Slimental" monsters
While you control a "Slimental" monster, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. When a "Slimental" monster you control is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can detach 1 XYZ Material from this card, and activate 1 of the following effects, based on the Attribute of the detached monster:
-FIRE: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.
-WATER: Discard 1 Random Card from your opponent's hand.
- EARTH: Special Summon the destroyed "Slimental" monster from your Graveyard.
- WIND: Return 1 card your opponent controls to the top of their Deck.

YFZUTvY.jpg

Master Brain of the Slimentals

All "Slimental" monsters you control are treated as Effect Monsters, and gain their effects. When a "Slimental" monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, all monsters your opponent currently controls lose 100 ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 "Slimental" monster from your from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard instead.

uXswvrg.jpg

Slimental Replicator

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, then add 1 "Slimental" card from your Deck to your hand. You can send this card to the Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 "Sllimental" monster from your hand and Graveyard.

OAhchyv.jpg

Slimental Evolution

Target 1 "Slimental" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target and equip it with this card. When this card leaves the field, destroy that target. When that target is destroyed, destroy this card. When this card leaves the field, add 1 "Slimental" card from your Deck to you hand.

TMlDg6R.jpg

Slimental Corruption

Send any number of face-up "Slimental" monsters you control to the Graveyard (min. 1). Destroy a number of cards on the field, up to the number of "Slimental" monsters you sent.

FkkmoNS.jpg

Slimental Contamination

When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, while you control a face-up "Slimental" monster: Shuffle 3 "Slimental" monsters from your Graveyard into your Deck. Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. You can only activate 1 "Slimental Contamination" per turn.

Change Log:

11/1 : OCG changes recommended by popbop40

Added "Slime Contamination"

I like the archetype, it looks really cool. anything with multiple elements I like. Geminis are awesome too.

Just a couple of small OCG errors though

Slimental Corruption

Send any number of face-up "Slimental" monsters you control to the Graveyard (min. 1). Destroy any a number of cards on the field, up to the number of "Slimental" monsters you sent.

All "Slimental" monsters you control are treated as Effect Monsters, and gains gain their effects. When a "Slimental" monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, all monsters your opponent currently controls lose 100 ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 "Slimental" monster from your from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard instead.

The four "Slimental" cards all say

"When this card is sent from your field to the Graveyard"
but it should read "When this card is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard"

also your wind 'Slimental" just says when it is sent to the grave which is weird that 1 out of the 4 cards would be different, so that should get changed too.

Other than that, good archetype and good artwork.

I like the archetype, it looks really cool. anything with multiple elements I like. Geminis are awesome too.

Just a couple of small OCG errors though

Slimental Corruption

Send any number of face-up "Slimental" monsters you control to the Graveyard (min. 1). Destroy any a number of cards on the field, up to the number of "Slimental" monsters you sent.

All "Slimental" monsters you control are treated as Effect Monsters, and gains gain their effects. When a "Slimental" monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, all monsters your opponent currently controls lose 100 ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 "Slimental" monster from your from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard instead.

The four "Slimental" cards all say

"When this card is sent from your field to the Graveyard"
but it should read "When this card is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard"

also your wind 'Slimental" just says when it is sent to the grave which is weird that 1 out of the 4 cards would be different, so that should get changed too.

Other than that, good archetype and good artwork.

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I like to copy-paste my card text from other cards that have similar effects, and change them to suit my cards appropriately. Therefore, some consistency errors appear.

And about the WIND Slimental: I made that card last. And midway through making the set, I decided to change it for their search effects to be more like Yang Zing rather than Burning Abyss. I must have just forgot to change the effect of "Slimental of the Space". So, thanks for pointing that out.

Archived