Whenever we get a new mod, please post in News.

Goose

I was gonna just leave my silent "like" in signal of agreement, ut I suppose it is better if I clearly state I support this.

It doesn't take much to do it and if the News section is not used for something like that and YCMaker is not even active and doesn't even give us a report when he updates stuff anymore, what is the News section good for then?

Also, I was confused because I heard "Ain is new mod" and the only Ain user I was watching walking around was the "Night's Watch" user, up until today when I finally bumped into a post by the mod.

Most of you know that Nai (or Ain) changes their name rather often, so it's understandable you forget who they are.

The current Ain is simply TechGenusMaster (TGM).

But I think that can be arranged; announce any staff appointments in News. After all, it's only being used for events lately.

I read this post a little while ago but I'm quoting it now because well... It just occurred to me now to suggest this:
If you announce it by linking to the mod's profile, it won't matter how often they change. If anything people would get to use that as a guide because it often happens that a member's early names are used more often by people familiar with them regardless of name change. For example TGM is not called TGM anymore. In fact, I knew him with the Antinomy avatar and that original name but to be honest I have no idea which member it is running around nowadays. It is part of the reason I didn't really notice when people like Shard of Stardust left.... So yeah, a link would be pretty much flawless.

Archived