[Leaderboard] Jack Frost vs Admiral Stalfos (FINISHED)

Northern Sage

Rules:

-All Leaderboard rules apply.
First to 3 votes or most votes by the deadline wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.

Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.

-Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)

-Cards must be PM'd to me.
-Remove any evidence of the card being made by you to ensure anonymity.
-In case a downtime happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Rewards:

-The winner gets a rep from the loser.
-All voters get a rep for voting.

Deadlines:
-The deadline for entries is November 20, 11:59 P.M. GMT+1.

-The contest ends on November 23, 11:59 P.M GMT+1.

Requirement:

Make a new Rank 10 Xyz Monster.

Entries:

Card A:

p0lFM37.jpg

2 Level 10 monsters

If this card destroys a monster by battle: Attach that monster to this card as an Xyz Material instead of sending it to the Graveyard.  Once per turn, at the start of either player's Main Phase 1: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target, and if you do, your opponent returns all other cards he or she controls to his or her Deck in any order. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

Card B:

g8Y5SXN.jpg

2 Level 10 monsters

This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. If an Xyz Monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 EARTH monster in your Graveyard; attach it to that monster. You can only activate the effect of "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Artillery Siegfried" once per turn.

Card B. Card A is just incredibly insane, even for a Rank 10. At the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1, you destroy something they control, then spin their entire field. it practically screams "Oh, were you playing? I didn't even notice". It can murder an opponent early game and continue to aid doing so since it just needs to do damage once, that's it. Just one spin and you most likely just crippled your opponent for an investment of two level 10s. Btw, that taped-on restriction is meaningless when you can use it on your opponent's turn.

Card B doesn't add much to the field. Rank 10s aren't easy to get out at the best of times, and since all he does is support other Rank 10s he's just a beatstick and nothing more. I might as well just summon Dora or Gustaph and not have even bothered really, since I'm technically wasting more resources than what I would have spent had I just gone with the aforementioned cards.

Either way, Card B gets my vote for not being insanely unfair.

Card B. Card A is just incredibly insane, even for a Rank 10. At the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1, you destroy something they control, then spin their entire field. it practically screams "Oh, were you playing? I didn't even notice". It can murder an opponent early game and continue to aid doing so since it just needs to do damage once, that's it. Just one spin and you most likely just crippled your opponent for an investment of two level 10s. Btw, that taped-on restriction is meaningless when you can use it on your opponent's turn.

Card B doesn't add much to the field. Rank 10s aren't easy to get out at the best of times, and since all he does is support other Rank 10s he's just a beatstick and nothing more. I might as well just summon Dora or Gustaph and not have even bothered really, since I'm technically wasting more resources than what I would have spent had I just gone with the aforementioned cards.

Either way, Card B gets my vote for not being insanely unfair.

I would just like to point out that it doesn't necessarily only work with Rank 10s. It only specifies Xyz Monster.

Archived