Hotel Atlantica [ OOC ]

Logo_zpsa93df81f.png

~IC~

May make a better logo. Deal with this for now.

Hosts: A bunch of people.
x393wz.jpg
Every year, millions flock to Mu, a vacation planet covered by 90% water, with only a single continental mainland and many, many small island paradises. Located on a beautiful archipelago amidst the sunken ruins of the an ancient Mu summer estate is Hotel Atlantica, a small beach resort owned and run by the Leviathan Family, a former branch of the planet’s ruling body.

The Hotel is a beautiful place, reminiscent of the ancient Mu Greco-Roman architecture in its grandeur while surrounded by fantastical flora, but nevertheless, competition is fierce on the vacation planet and the small but dedicated staff is scrambling every day to attract and impress customers. Join Hotel Atlantica in this chaos, as one of the guests, or the staff, or even one of the Leviathan Family themselves, and engage in a whole series of crazy but fun shenanigans, all the while getting your full of sun and swimsuits on an everlasting fairytale vacation.

This is a high fantasy setting with magitechnology. All sorts of races are allowed from elves to centaurs, and dragons, angels, and demons. The specifics are being planned right now, so join in early to get your say. OoC takes place primarily on Skype. Stuff like world-building and planning posts will be done in Skype, other things stay in the OoC. This is so the RP gets more recognition.
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Rules]

We have the final say on anything in this RP. We can make rules or delete them as we like, assuming we have gone through to a logical process. Who are we? We are all-knowing.

Don't be a dick.

No godmodding, powerplaying or metagaming.

Basically just follow normal YCM RP rules kk.
[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Database]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lXIMmMJhum09YSUPII0toKPyGl_Kwmn9uhhGgTvYRZQ/edit?usp=sharing
[spoiler=Races Information]
Centaurs: Among the most widespread of creatures in the galaxy thanks to their semi-nomadic nature and inherent desire for conquest.  Some millennia ago, when their homeworld was becoming uninhabitable due to changes wrought both by constant war and its star reaching the end of its lifetime, the Centaurs united as a whole for the only time in recorded history to develop a way to escape the fate of their world.  From there, they spread out in all directions and have since gained holdings in nearly every part of the galaxy, as well as in other planes.  Centaurs appear to be human from the waist up, and from the waist down have the body of a horse.  Their culture reinforces their warlike nature, as they are divided into semi-familial groups, not all members of the group are related but families usually remain part of the same group across generations, known as Warbands which are in turn led by a Warlord.  It is common for the eldest or strongest child of a Warlord to leave and attempt to form their own Warband, which is not always successful.

Merfolk: Merfolk are the native intelligent race of Mu, and are only recent additions to the interstellar races - and even then, they’re only members by accident.  Discovered a mere 200 years ago, many of the merpeople have become fascinated by the idea of space travel.  Other members of the galactic civilization have embraced most types of merpeople.  There are a few subspecies of merfolk, with the most prevalent being the tropicals and the arctics. Others exist, such as the abyssals, but they are less common and aren’t nearly as friendly.

Sea Dragon: http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Dragons/fdsgdsdafd.png Sea dragons are the rulers of Mu, and the greatest of them were even treated, historically, as gods. Of all dragon species found in the Multiverse, they are the third largest after cosmic dragons and primordial serpents. Like species such as lobsters, they do not stop growing up until they die. A young sea dragon may be up to 20 meters long, with adults averaging 30 meters.

Human: Humans are...humans, of course. They come from planet Earth, which is located in another dimension from Mu. Having mastered both interstellar and interdimensional travel using a synthesis of magic and technology, the race can now practically be found anywhere across the universe.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=General Info on the Hotel + Fun Activities]
Main Wing
-Massage Parlor: Living at the beach can be so stressful. Massages are offered to relax those stiff muscles.
-Spa: Located next to the massage parlor, all sorts of super relaxing, exotic stuffz. IDK how to write about spas.
-Gym: Available to all guests who wish to exercise any hour of the day or night. All kinds of machines and weights are available for use.
-Fine Dining or Buffets: In the mood for a classy dinner? How about a quick lunch? Whatever it is we’ve got it all.
-Arcade: Magitech powered video games! Sometimes Tesability, the hotel’s AI, sneaks into the arcade games to give the players a real challenge.

Paris Wing
-Pools: With the recent expansion, Hotel Atlantica now offers several large freshwater pools for those not inclined to the ocean.
-Dance Class: All sorts of dances from various planets and cultures are taught by master instructors.
-Observatory: Hi-tech telescopes and displays of the galaxy.

Main Plaza
-Outdoor Live Theater: Various plays and such are performed. Often staff members have to fill in.
-Extreme Yoga: Not for the light of heart, these yoga classes are sure to get you in shape. Courses are adapted according to race so that most any visitor who wishes to can participate.
-Gift Shops: Self-explanatory.
-Night Clubs: If you crave the night life then you won’t be disappointed. Open from 10 PM to 6 AM every night, the Hotel Atlantica Nightclub offers music, dancing and drinks (to those of legal age) non-stop, all night long. A certain green compound is, if frowned upon, not uncommon either.

Along the Shoreline
-The Beach: Enjoy Mu’s countless beaches with clear waters and smooth white sands.
-Vehicle Rentals: Hotel Atlantica rents all sorts of vehicles. Go fishing, water skiing, or whatever else you’d like.
-Surfing Lessons: Ever wanted to learn how to surf? Lessons are provided for all ranges of skill.
-Snorkeling/Scuba Diving: Accompanied by experts, explore the ocean floor.
-Sea Race: Perhaps vehicles aren’t your thing and you’re rather have a good old fashioned race involving the local sea life. Hotel Atlantica holds such events and owns domesticated sea life to use, and penguins.

Note that this very much still work in progress. Feel free to add your ideas on the gdoc!
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Application]This is a sign-up, so you can create your character early on, which helps us plan with the cast in mind. Feel free to modify this basic app skeleton.

Name: (Not something terribly stupid, like “Giga” or some s*** like that please)
Age: (If using a race with a different lifespan from humans, please denote equivalent human age)
Gender: (Even if your character isn’t sure about their gender, you are)
Race: (Basically anything is allowed. Just don’t be retarded)
Role: (What's your role around here? Guest? Maidou-chan?)
Appearance: (Spoiler please. A picture or 4 lines of description, minimum.)
Personality: (Spoiler please. 4 lines minimum. Let’s not be boring, mmkay?)
Biography: (Spoiler please. Optional; don’t be stupid and don’t try to hijack the RP)
Abilities: (Spoiler please. What is your character capable of doing? Don’t be stupid please.)
Daily Routine: (Spoiler please. What does your character usually do at Hotel Atlantica?)
Miscellaneous: (Anything else that doesn’t fit elsewhere.)
[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Roster]
[spoiler=Staff]
Charlie Zarkania(Giga): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6519947
Adelicia Elizabeth A.M(Nai/Ain/Risa): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6519986
Gol'Rahkka KHAN(Keto): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520002
Caleb Reeve(Andx): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520028
Tesability Black(Talim Rave): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520501
Camille Jade Isaacs(Lord CaoCao/CowCow): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520782
Elsie(Kate): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6521004
Baldr(Aix): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6521208

Kaze Breegul (Kazooie): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-ooc/?p=6522247
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vi Leviathan Family]
The Dad - Leonidas(Aix?): WIP
The Troll Mom - Tiamat(Nai): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6519986
The Jerk Mom - Ourobors(Toyo): WIP
The Lazy Bum Heiress - Artemisia(Toyo): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520491
The Perpetually Cheery Second Daughter - Lexi(Aix): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520631
The Even More Cheery Third Daughter - Sirenai(Neph): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520171
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Guests]
Amber(Mugen): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520044
Xiaodan Wai(Elly): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325495-hotel-atlantica-sign-ups/?p=6520650
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Charlie Zarkania. DONE (yeah, i actually finished something. Much surprise)]

Name: Charles "Charlie" Zarkania
Race: Human

Role: Magitech Maintenance Worker
[spoiler=Appearance:]QVTQUsF.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]

Charles, or Charlie, as he prefers to be called, is the kind of guy that loves his job... as long as it isn't his job. Born with a passion for Magitech, the mechanics that were used to harness their very universe, he dedicates each and every one of his waking moments seeking to understand every facet by which it works. If he sees something, he will ponder it tirelessly until he can comprehend its inner mechanics. Of course, this obsession with discovery is a double-edged sword, reducing common tasks such as replacing bulbs and repairing pumps into triviality, a sort of work that is best avoided in favor of creating something new. Despite how busy he claims to be, he spends much of his time in his broom-closet of an office, tinkering with some trinket or another he finds in the rafters. If he paid much attention, he would, quite frankly, be surprised he has not yet been fired.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities:]

Intuitive Mind: Charlie, through extensive experience in the various modes of magitech, has developed the ability to quickly identify and work with magitech, even those that serve unfamiliar or unknown purposes.

Above-average Intelligence: Even outside of the fields of magitech, Charlie is well versed, and can learn new concepts fairly quickly and easily.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Daily Routine:]

-Morning: Sleep

-Day: Tinker
-Evening: Tinker
-Night: OH SH*T I HAVE WORK TO DO... may as well sleep...

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Relations, very much not done]

[spoiler=Adelicia Elizabeth Aileas Marguerite]

This kid... I don't know what on Earth is up with her. To be quite honest, I am not even sure if she realizes that she works at a bar. Or an inn. Or whatever this place is. Also, I have never managed to correctly pronounce her entire name.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Elsa Montoya]

This chick... sorry, 'boss' is actually tolerable. She doesn't bother me too often, and I don't seem to bother her. I think. I am still trying to figure out how a dragon thing fits into a dress to do the flamenco. Saying that won't get me fired, will it?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gol]

THIS GUY IS A FREAKING HORSE. AM I THE ONLY ONE WONDERING WHY THERE AREN'T MORE HORSE PEOPLE HERE??? Despite his completely awesome anatomy, I kinda totally hate the guy, considering he never lets me have good seats at the restaurant. Something about "reap what is sown" or "not pulling his own weight". I don't think he comprehends how important the work I do here is... Who am I kidding, I hardly do anything.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Caleb Reeve]

Ok, which dumbass put the dog in charge of security..? They deserve a promotion.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Adelicia Elizabeth Aileas Marguerite"]
"...Am I supposed to be scared?"
Name: Adelicia Elizabeth Aileas Marguerite (Elizabeth)
Race:Human, she think.
Role: A not really good maid
[spoiler=Appearance]
ece95fdcf44380c80c3f2a3b67f7978900c25a1a[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Elizabeth is what one would call as 'innocent', mainly thanks to her mannerism, but sometimes, it also applies to her train of thought. Due to spending most of her life randomly teleporting between space-time, all the different things she has experienced and seen confused her too much for her to learn much from them, and thus, she's quite lacking in social skill, and general life skill aside from the basics and some others. She's not really good with morality, value, and norms stuffs too, which often make her do awkward thing without her being aware of the repercussion of it. But she's generally an easy-going, cheerful girl that likes to try talking with others, but her awkward actions might or might not hamper these attempts.

Also, she sucked at anything resembling advanced technology.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
Born as a princess in a place similar to Imperial Britain, she was the youngest from 5 siblings, and thus, her chance of inheriting the throne was little to none, and thus, her education was planned to reflect on that fact, but a mandatory plot twist happened. When she was 4, it became apparent that she had an ability to warp into a random place in a random time when she sneezed, and to make matter worse, she was allergic to a lot of things. Of course, her caretakers didn't realize about this and just saw she disappeared right before their eyes, and soon afterwards were decommissioned due to inability to comprehend the phenomenon. And thus, the bizarre adventure of Elizabeth started.

Warping a lot in space time later on affected her body, greatly slowing her growth, and after she was 14 physically, time simply stopped for her. She often wondered why she could still keep her mind intact with how many times she had involuntarily warped into an alien world only to warp somewhere else not long afterwards.

This changed when she warped to Mu one day. There, her quirk somehow changed in nature, tying her to that world in a way that made her would warp back into the planet somewhere after several seconds had passed after she warped.

Now, armed with anti-allergy medicines and a spray that forced her to sneeze whenever it's used at herself, she could start living a normal life in the Hotel Atlantica as a maid, but her general alien-ness just made her really incompetent in the job to the point that she spent most of her time studying on how to properly do things instead of doing actual maid stuffs.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]
-Ability to warp at a random point in space-time whenever she's sneezing: Exactly what it says on the tin, but she can and often break the multiversal barrier whenever she warped, so she could literally appear anywhere possible. Note that she has around 5 seconds before she warped back to Mu after this happened. She'll instantly sneeze when she was threatened physically, by the way.
-Timelocked body: She couldn't age, and her biological process just stopped, though she can still eat just for her own amusement (and that'd make her digestive system be active just so she could remove it from her body later on). Despite her insisting to be called purely human, it's doubtful that it would really apply to her now.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Daily Routine]
-Morning: Either drifting around at the beach or the sea, or someone managed to drag her and get her into the daily tutoring section from the other maids.
-Day: Sunbathing (that does nothing to her), attempting to help the other maids around, messing around with her warping ability
-Afternoon: Try finding a stranger to talk with, also repeat of morning stuffs.
-Night: Piano class (one of the few things that she does well enough)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Miscellaneous]
-Elizabeth in her swimsuit
-At times has only little sense of proper clothing etiquette.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Yay, Lizzie now writes her thoughts about others"]

Charlie...I wonder what he’s doing in that closet of his..? I remember going inside it and he’s going all surprised and all…
There’s also G-ooh a horse! I want to ride him! Uh I mean…Gol is pretty sweet, though he doesn’t seem to like me being around that much.

Doggie! Caleb’s a really nice doggie, always making me sneeze though whenever I forget to take my pills. But he’s so fun to hug!
Tesability…am I hallucinating?
Maid sis! Camille’s a really nice friend to have, and she’s really really really nice. Like, super-duper amazing nice. Don’t know why she often get a bit shy around me though. Her journal is also really nice! It’s the reason why I made this one actually, though, I don’t know why she didn’t like it when I said that I read her journal.

Elsie, she’s sooo cool! She can glow, and her teeth are sweet! I often asked her about how to have her amazing teeth, but she never tells me how…
I haven’t seen Kaze much, but I think she’s…aahhh, I don’t know what to say! Probably I should talk more to her but she seems pretty nice.

Lady Tiamat’s soo mean! She loves trying to get me sneezing! And now people see me as impolite, uuugh.
Lady Artemisia..she doesn’t seem to like clothes. Though, I wonder why she really loves getting stabbed by her friends..? Funnily I think she kinda freaked out when that one time I bring a knife to try making her happy. She also stinks. Like, real bad.
Young Mistress Lexi..,wait, why it’s suddenly raining? Crapcrap gotta go inside before I catch a cold!

Young Mistress Sirenai smells fishy. Figuratively and literally. She’s like me though! I wanna play along with her all day if I’m not busy.

Also, I don’t know who this is, but there’s this winged red haired guy running around, and his face is just sooo punchable! He doesn’t seem to like it when I punch his face, but it’s his fault for having a punchable face~

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cherezia Ranmayu Kariya]
c6511ea5cc62e3f8d6d1fc5c2923f6ce476072ce
"Geez, can I get some peace here?"
Personal Information
Name: Cherezia Ranmayu Kariya
Gender: Genderless (Looks like an androgynous young teen, sounds a bit gruff)
Race: Space Cait Sith

[spoiler=Appearance]
c6511ea5cc62e3f8d6d1fc5c2923f6ce476072ce
157 cm tall. Doesn’t stop them from kicking your ass all the way to next Sunday.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
Tough as nails, malicious, and inconsiderate. Cherezia, or Cher just as they prefer to be called, is the epitome of a no-nonsense leader of the intergalactic crime syndicate. The position does require them to be as ruthless as they are, what with all the threats coming from all sides that can easily topple down their empire. They’re the type of person that can order a hit to their own close relative without flinching by a bit.

Of course, that’s just what they are in the past.

These days they prefer to just enjoy their time alone in the resort planet of Mu in relative obscurity, and they’ve toned down their ruthlessness from their old days to interact better with others, somewhat successfully. They’re still a cold jerk by all means, and their idea of a joke would pretty much consist of malicious pranks at best, though they’re not really doing that often. But really, they just want a really long break from all the tiring crime organization deal, and try to enjoy their time alone more, and if that means they have to soften themselves, they will act like that.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler-=Biography]

-=REDACTED=-

[/spoiler]

[spoiler Abilities]
-Ridiculous physical ability: Only really apparent when they’re really pissed off.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Routine]
Usually just go around and join in whatever interesting thing happening that catches their eye. Though, their favorite activity is diving, wandering around the uninhabited small islands around near the hotel, and painting sceneries, among other things like skinny dipping and sunbathing.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]
-They lacked any primary and secondary sexual trait. Their body is really as featureless as a doll. This made them not really caring about nudity, because there’s nothing to hide.
-Somewhat tired in reminding people that they’re neither male nor female. Now they just go with whatever people are referring them as
-Despite lacking the necessary body parts, when they’re bored they often tease people, and with some interesting…methods to do so, they can and do sleep around with people just for kicks. Let’s not talk about the details. Then again, boredom, a link with the crazy minds of a crime syndicate, and general screwed up mindset can do wonders
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Tiamat vi Leviathan"]
"This time, I just want to be a mother whose children aren't ashamed of her."
Name: Tiamat vi Leviathan, but prefers to be called as Elsa Montoya.
Race: Primordial Sea Dragon
Role: Co-owner of Hotel Atlantica, Manager of the hotel.
[spoiler=Appearance]
997cb76b85dfc7f8be6a5ba4bedfc0c5c927b24c
190 cm tall, and she only brings her really long scarf when she’s going to dance.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Unlike the popular depiction of her in human’s fiction, Tiamat is quite a chill dragon. She never really bothered to agitate anyone, and would not lash at someone unless provoked first. She acts very motherly in her own way, but a certain incident in the past strained the relationship between her and her 'children', so to speak. But thankfully she had fixed the problem, which was caused mainly by her odd way of parenting. She also really appreciates any forms of art, especially dances,

Despite her trying to leave her arrogance and violent tendencies from the past, it occasionally resurfaced as an outburst. She also had quite the unusual morality and train of thought, even compared to the rest of her kin due to her extreme age. She had mellowed a lot though, and she now put more effort in adjusting her morality and worldview with others.

Her growing boredom due to her extreme age often manifests as series of teasing and pranks to the staff and the household of the Leviathan house, but guests are out of her prank range. It's a mix of this and genuine curiosity that makes her also interested in the vast technological/magical knowledge from all the different civilizations she observed during her time in the hotel. Also, up until some millennia ago, she used to sleep around often, but after an incident rendered her infertile, she decided to stay away from that sort of thing after she realized the fact.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

One of the oldest of the dragonkin from Earth.The mother of monsters that from her womb, many dragons were born. Some could say that most of the dragonkin from Earth had a lineage that could be traced all the way towards her.

Despite of that fact, there was once a time where she decided to forsake her own children for the favor of humans, for a reason she admitted these days to be completely silly in retrospect. It once almost caused the humans and dragons to wage war against each other again, but in the end all was managed to get sorted out between the two species without much loss, despite reaching that point required her first consort to appear and antagonize everyone. After that, she decided to stay with her human husband until he died, and after that she dedicated her life to help removing the bad blood left between the dragons and humans.

Millennias later, she decided that she'd try traveling outside of Earth, and booked a trip to the resort planet of Mu, where she met Leonidas vi Leviathan, the head of the Leviathan enterprise, and the two soon got hitched, though she felt that Leo kind of resembled her first consort, but she never spoke about this point ever. The two were happy for a while, but it soon came to their attention that Elsa was apparently incapable of bearing children anymore, much to her horror. After a period of shock, she urged her husband to remarry someone else, but much to her annoyance, from all the people he could've ended with, he decided to choose her estranged sister, though it in the end didn't harm the family at all aside from Elsa's increased tendency to spit out jabs at her sister.

For now, she, her family, and the place they administer are in a state of relative harmony that might or might not change during the course of the story.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]

-She had a gigantic sea dragon form, but she rarely tap into it aside for the monthly foodhunting session.
-Can manipulate water to a degree, and can generate electricity, enough to serve as the hotel's emergency powersource when needed.
-Has an affinity to storms, and could at times accidentally summoning one.

-One hell of an amazing dancer. She used her time well to learn a lot of earthen dances, and her time in Mu just add more dances to her expansive knowledge. Her favorite is still Flamenco though.
-Also possessed expansive knowledge about magic and technology of different worlds, though she can't really use magic.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Routine]

-Morning: Helps the maid around, then get some time to relax before working on administrative stuffs of the hotel, things like income/outcome reports, and others. She doesn't trust secretaries enough to hire them.
-Day: Have some fun.
-Evening: Helps the maid around again, then she opens her daily dance class.
-Night: She retreats into the hotel's library to read books and mess around with things to see whether she can finally access magic or not. Either this, or she comes straight into the bar and start drinking with whoever is there during the time.

Though, her routine is not really strict aside from the fact that she needs to do the daily overview of how the hotel is run, and her daily dance class.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other]

-Her favorite food is fishes and other sea-creatures, and other dragons. Yeah, Tiamat was definitely a cannibal. Though, she never really eat a dragon anymore for quite a while already, and has no desire to fix that.

-She enjoyed alcohol. At nights, expect her to spend half of her time in the nearest bar. She swears that she's not the one that made Artemisia be a drunken mess though.

-Her hair is used to be black, but with her vow to start a new life, she dyed it into purple.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

EDIT: Added an app, put Lizzie interaction tab inside of her app.

Name:  Gol'Rahkka Khan "Gol"

Sex: Male

Race: Centaur

Role: Maitre D'.  Essentially the head of the front of the Hotel's restaurant.

[spoiler=Appearance]

9_small_by_chaosringen_d613lo7.jpg
Height: 2.94m (hoof to head) 1.65m (hoof to waist) 1.29m (waist to head)
Length: 3.12m (waist to base of tail)
Notes:  Though he has maintained possession of both his traditional armor and his weapon, Gol can more commonly be found wearing a Tuxedo in the company of a caparison bearing the colors and emblem of his war band.  Though he rarely goes without his caparison, he will occasionally be found wearing a thick black hoodie instead of the tux when on his days off.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Normally a calm individual, Gol'Rahkka is not the sort of person to rush into decisions without taking the time to think through them carefully ahead of time.  That is not to say he is slow to act, merely that he makes time to think through a problem before coming up with a solution.  Furthermore, he is typically fair in his treatment of others.  He does not make assumptions of one's ability until he has seen it in action, and makes his judgement about a person based upon that as well as whether or not he is shown respect.  On the subject of respect, he only shows as much to those around him as he is shown unless given ample reason to do otherwise.  In other words, he's not going to bad-mouth the patrons unless they start doing unimaginably stupid and offensive things.  Of course every man has his limit, and Gol actually has two.  When the first limit to his patience is passed, he tends to begin shouting and using a great many expletives.  If someone is foolish enough to agitate him past this and reach his second limit...then they get to see the kind of damage that a Centaur Khan is capable of doing in close combat.  Aside from that, he tends to take most everything seriously, especially his job and his music.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Gol'Rahkka Khan was once a name feared throughout the galaxy for the brutality associated with it.  Two hundred years ago, Gol'Rahkka left his father's relatively small war band and traveled throughout the Centaur-held systems gathering forces for an ambitious undertaking.  A new cluster of systems had been discovered, many of them with planets that either were suitable or could easily be made suitable for habitation by his people.  It was technically discovered and in the process of being colonized by another race, and so traditional wisdom held that the already claimed territory would be too difficult to take.  Gol had other ideas.  In the short span three years time he had amassed a war band the likes of which had never been seen before in sheer size, and he set out with them in tow.

The unfortunate citizens making their homes in the cluster were taken by storm, the physically superior Centaurs descending upon them in hordes.  The region's defense force put up a good fight, but the attack came with such suddenness that the whole of the cluster was conquered within a decade.  Those of the original colonists that were not slain became slaves to the new masters of that region of space, with many being put to work in the development projects as worlds were prepared to be colonized by the Centaurs.  Of course the violent conquest of the cluster was soon met by violence in return as the allies of the original colonists came to exact revenge.  Thus began a long and bloody conflict which lasted for nearly forty years, during which Gol'Rahkka led his forces in retreating defenses followed by viscous counter-attacks against those that came to slay him.  Many more fell by his hands and those of his warriors, and many more slaves were taken in the process.  All the while, he gained a reputation among the other races for the brutality with which he did battle and among his own people for the carefully formed strategies with which he won each of his battles.  Eventually, those that sought to drive the Centaurs out failed and turned away from violent methods to more peaceful ones to secure colonies within the Gol'Rahkka Cluster, as it was now known, if the newly dubbed Khan would allow them.  Some years after things became peaceful in his new domain, word reached the Khan's ears of a new system to conquer and a world upon it that was akin to a paradise.  More than eager to expand his holdings, he gathered an expeditionary force and set out for the planet of Mu.

Things proved to not be so easy this time.  Where before he had struck at unprepared colonists, here he attacked a well-defended world held by a wealthy people and it took every ounce of force to land and gain a foothold.  Unfortunately, the many Islands proved too difficult to conquer especially when the very sea held enemies in all places.  Though he and his forces fought with all their might, they were eventually defeated with the Khan himself being bested in single combat by one who made himself known as Leonidas vi Leviathan.  Embarrassed and bested, Gol'Rahkka brokered a deal in which he would serve the creature for as long as he lived in exchange for peace between their people and the freedom of his soldiers.  The Khan learned after several decades that their races lived lives of similar longevity, much to his chagrin.  He went from being lord of an entire cluster, to doing management work for a restaurant owned by his new employer.  Still, he was surprised to find that he was not put to shame in his service and eventually developed a friendship with the old dragon that has persisted to this day.

One new thing he discovered, on those days when he was given free reign to do as he pleased, was a new trend in music that was becoming popular with the socially inclined members of galactic society.  Looking into it, he discovered hitherto unknown talents and set to work developing them in his spare time and even creating new tracks.  At first something of an underground hit, preferring to record his music and let it be enjoyed by others, he eventually performed his first live show at a club on Mu under the stage name "Mixer R4k4."  He has since developed a dedicated fan base within the techno music scene.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]

Physical Attributes:  Centaurs are naturally stronger, tougher, and quicker on their feet than most other terrestrial races.  Able to run circles around most of their competition for days on end, and preferring visceral close-quarters combat, Gol'Rahkka is a near perfect example of these traits and strives to remain as such.

Mental Attributes:  Though not normally considered particularly intelligent, most Centaurs are able to keep up with the average of other species.  Gol may not be of spectacular intelligence, but his ability to understand the many potential consequences of events allows him to make plans as well as backups in case things go awry.  Further augmenting this are his organizational skills, after all he didn't get an army together by charisma alone.

Magical Ability:  Much like others of his kind, Gol'Rahkka focused his learning of magic into the destructive aspects of it.  Though he maintains a great deal of that, he has turned his focus towards learning more utilitarian methods of utilizing his gifts.  Specifically, he has put a good bit of effort into developing telekinetic abilities to allow him to handle many things at once.

Musical Talent:  Having developed a talent for techno, Gol has proven himself fairly skillful at providing popping music for most occasions.  His style is notable for including recorded sounds that one might hear on the battlefield, including everything from the crack of conjured lightning splitting the sky to the ring of blades striking against each other.

Cleanliness:  Perplexingly, Gol is able to keep himself clean throughout the day with little to no effort.  It isn't even that he uses magic to clean himself off, he has simply developed the ability to remain clean at all times in most situations.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daily Routine]

On a typical day, Gol'Rahkka is one of the first of the staff to wake up and usually long before the sunrise.  A quick gallop along the beach to wake himself up, as well as some weight lifting to work his upper body, is followed by a shower before he dresses himself in the usual uniform for the day.  From there he makes his way down to the Restaurant, where first he and the executive chef ensure that everything is ready for the day's service.  This often includes making a trip to the market to purchase fresh ingredients for the day's menu, which the Centaur carries by way of saddlebags back to the hotel.  Once things are handled in the kitchen, he sets about getting the waitstaff in order before opening the restaurant itself.  From then on over the course of the day he will ensure that things run smoothly in the front of the restaurant while maintaining communication with the kitchen.  Rarely does he actually do any waiting, unless there is a customer of such importance that he could not trust the rest of the waitstaff to handle things with them.  He remains in the restaurant until it closes at which point he ensures that everything is cleaned up, has dinner with the rest of the staff, and retires to his room.  He alternates between spending the time before bed performing physical exercise and using it to work on composing new tracks for his fans.  On days off he'll do gigs at the various clubs near the resort.[/spoiler]

Mostly done with stuff but still calling it a work in progress for now as I'll probably wanna look at it again tomorrow or something and edit stuff.

Done with the thing for now. Idk if additional plot info will make me want to change stuff later on.

[spoiler=Caleb Reeve, Security Dog]

Name: Caleb Reeve

-Nicknames: Spot, Mutt, Dog are most common but others are used.
Race: Dog (In Appearance), Human (Technically)

Role: Hotel Security

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Height (From feet to head while on all fours): 27 in/68.6 cm

Weight: 66 lbs/30 kg

While not working see the pic. While working see the pic and then add a simple blue jersey vest that indicates he's a Hotel Atlantica employee. He also wears a single red cop light as a sort of hat. Normally it's off but when there's an emergency he can turn it on to let people know to clear out of his way.

30c81sy.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]

Caleb is some weird mixture of hard-working and lazy. He loves relaxing and having fun but knows when there's work to be done. That said he will attempt to rush through whatever's in the way of relaxing. He'll still try to do give his best effort but at times he just stops caring. He really enjoys being around other people to talk and socialize with though is a little awkward at starting conversations from time to time. Regardless he's not particularly shy around people he doesn't know. He's also very curious about how things work and enjoys learning and repeating random facts.

Caleb has a sense of pride in his family name being taught from his youth by his parents various standards and values their family embraced. As such he aims to live up to what he was taught with things like: honesty, integrity and other such things. Granted these are ideals that like anyone else he falls short of. He doesn't down on himself for not being perfect at them, he simply hopes people will be able to see him trying. He's also decently easy to annoy or frustrate and while fun-loving doesn't appreciate constant nonsense.

Being a dog can easily make things awkward at times and Caleb still occasionally forgets about the change or gets really frustrated about things he can't do as easily anymore. Being treated like a dog annoys him if done by the Leviathan family since it's generally to tease him and he often tries to point out how much more sense it would make for him to still be human for his job. He's understanding when guests do it though. He also tends to state that the change hasn't affected him much and if ever caught doing anything overly dog-like he'll tend to deny it emphatically.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]

Despite his appearance, Caleb was in fact born a human. There isn't very many remarkable things to comment about. His parents were kind and loving, he mostly got along with siblings. In all it was a pretty average childhood. Caleb loved learning in the schools he attended and as a result loved reading and whatever else he could do to learn.

Like any other family they of course had their good times and their bad times. Finances were never really a strong point  and while Caleb's parents often struggled, they always managed to meet their needs. Despite the struggle the family did manage on rare occasion to take a nice vacation. One trip in particular while Caleb was still young was to the Hotel Atlantica. It was an amazing experience and one that that Caleb always remembered though sort of vaguely. He thought of all the places he'd been, that hotel was probably the most beautiful.

While he was seventeen the family's finances really hit rock-bottom with Caleb's father unemployed and his mother soon to be. He determined it was time for him to find a job as well since he was capable of working and the family really needed the help. He looked and applied wherever he could without a lot of success. Eventually he came to a job fair and to his great surprise there were representatives of the Hotel Atlantica. Remembering the trip he had taken in the past with his family he approached the stand they had.

He was welcomed and asked if he wished to apply and what his story was. After sharing a bit about himself and why he was searching for work one of the people addressed him. It was a member of the Leviathan family that owned the resort. He seemed to appreciate Caleb's situation and offered to hire him on the spot. He of course accepted, went home and prepared to pack up and go to work.

On the way to the resort the same member of the Leviathan family chatted with him some more about his situation. The question came up of how long Caleb intended to work to which he stated as long as he needed to to help his family. They then spoke of what he would do and his job as part of the security team was described to him. He was told that they would have to use a little magic on him to give him all the skills he needed to effectively function in the position. Being generally unfamiliar with magic, Caleb was a little hesitant but accepted.

Next thing he knew he was waking up in a room he didn't recognize. Everything seemed a little off somehow but he figured it was just side effects of the magic that was used on him. Very quickly though he he realized something was very wrong. There were several members of the Leviathan family in the room with him and they all seemed to be almost laughing. It was explained that he would work for them as long as they cared to have him around and that the powers he had been granted would not be revoked until the day he no longer worked for them. He was then shown to a mirror and to his surprise saw that he was now a dog. After a few minutes of freaking out it was simply explained to him that they felt it was fitting and he had to live with it.

He's been with the Hotel for two years now and is treated rather well. The family tends to call him their slave or pet but do treat him nicely. Why they felt the need to transform him is something he's still trying to figure out and generally attributes to thinking it would be some good publicity thing. He's had reasonable work and vacation hours and has been able to see his family plenty of times. Through his work he's helped support his younger siblings and parents and in general is happy. He's gotten used to work and his new life at the hotel paradise of his childhood.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities:]

Caleb was given the powers he would need to effectively perform his job as part of the hotel's security team. Aside from still retaining his mind/personality/ability to speak this includes:

-Access to any hotel room if deemed an emergency by the management. Once given clearance Caleb can touch two paws to a door for a few seconds to unlock it. Can't do anything without the clearance though.

-Caleb can leave a magical paw print on someone he feels is suspicious. He is able to easily track those marked wherever they go. Unfortunately the paw print is easy to distort if one were to attempt to rub it off and once distorted becomes useless.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daily Routine:]

In general, Caleb's tasks as part of the security of the hotel is to patrol the various sections of the hotel and other properties. He'll start the morning checking the actual residential halls of the hotel. He's also supposed to be friendly with any patrons and answer their questions if they have any. After two years he's rather well known and talked about by those who frequent the hotel.

In the afternoon Caleb likes to walk around the beach properties. He'll also usually make a sweep of the various areas vehicles arrive and depart from. He likes to hang around the dining areas closer to dinner since dinner tends to mark the end of his shifts. He's not usually working during the evenings. While he's off he can be found either in his room that is provided for him taking a break or off chatting it up with friends he's made of co-workers or guests to the hotel. He loves swimming and does it frequently, and usually he watches the sunset on the beach.

[/spoiler]
Miscellaneous:

-Caleb tends to get excited when meeting a member of a race he's never seen before.

-He's developed a real love for seafood since living at the hotel and loves trying new things.

-Gets really awkward when girls around his age want to pet/hug/etc. him.

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Amber]

3PlD1Dt.png

LZyAGC5.jpg

"Well sure I need help sometimes, but I'll be ASKING for it thanks very much." 3PlD1Dt.png

Personal Info3PlD1Dt.png

Name: Armtiti "Amber" Tregher
Race: Centaur
Role: Guest3PlD1Dt.png
[spoiler=Appearance:]

cyborg_centauress_by_gamera1985-d61ljmz.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png
[spoiler="Personality"]

Amber is the kind who is acutely aware on the concept of being a burden. Since she tries her utmost to not be in the way of anyone, she subconsciously expects the same from everyone else –if she's not asking you to be around or is actively seeking your company, chances are she doesn't want you around. Once she feels enough trust is between her and another, her behaviour is more allowing and she will allow herself a few liberties; ranging from imposing herself on a room or working place, to walking topless or even chilling without her prosthetics on.

While alone, she enjoys to be off her walking aid as it proves uncomfortable, and would gladly do without it entirely if not for the fact that she would obviously bother everyone by bouncing around on a stump. Likewise, she is aware that her sexual characteristics might prove appealing if not distracting to the male staff, so while not alone she will attempt to dress conservatively.

She only speaks her mind if she believes her words will be both welcome and useful, when in a decent mood. If her state of minds is somewhat less optimal, expect her to lash out with however many ad hominem she can come up with so as to get you out of her sight.

Sometimes feeling like a parasite knowing she will live in this hotel permanently, she often takes up small jobs or runs errands for the staff.

Although she tries to make a point of not judging on appearances alone (mostly because her own appearance puts her on a precarious position to judge, and she knows it), she is put off by overly manly demaenor. Physical appearance doesn't matter in regards to friendship in her eyes though, so 

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Biography]

Amber is a magitech afficionado, and is damn good at that. Lost her legs in a lab accident: long story short, a burst of acid made her legs unusable and were better off amputated. She built her own prosthetics; their design earned her the winning prize in what might best be described, for those not informed on the magitech scene, as an overblown science. The prize? An indefinite stay at the luxurious Atlantica. She took it with all the excitement in the universe, and one month into her stay she had already remodeled her room (at her own expense) to cater to her special needs, as well as befriended a good amount of the staff.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png
[spoiler=Abilities]

-Good with machines and shit

-Made her prosthetic legs about as durable and usable as a healthy semental's

-Can switch to flying gear that fits her lower body and enables levitation as well as flight for as long as 7 hours before recharge is in order.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler="Daily Routine]

9:00 AM-ish - Morning stroll/Jet ride

9:30 AM-ish - Breakfast at the restaurant, usually avoiding eye contact with brutus the centaur.

10:30 AM-ish - Retreating into room for maintainance/recharging/chatting with Testability

12:00 PM-ish - Lunch

1:00 PM-ish - Scrub-kicking time at the arcade

somewhere in here, flirting with man-maid

7:00 PM-ish - Arcade closes, room time/chilling by the pool or the beach

9:00 PM-ish - Dinner, nothing fancy, usually chat with cooks as she waits

Every two days or so - Night at the bar, equips Party Gear*

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

-*Party Gear is like her regular prosthetic, but includes an additional tank for storing liquor. Often the life of the party as drinks are mixed in her tanks (sometimes with other substances.) They also produce psychedelic lighting effects, perfect to liven up things or just enjoy a good trip, cough.

-She fucking loves techno music, but also has a soft spot for the ancient musical group known as "FU Fighters" or something. She still wonders to this day why a group of musicians would attempt to fight the so commonly used expression.

-Has a crush on male!maid, but refuses to act on it out of self-consciousness; she knows there would be no way of being accepted. Doesn't stop her from exhibiting her humanlike feminine charm though.

-Her room is equipped with a crane operated by Testabily or herself. She can use the crane to dismount from her prosthetics, or to perform tasks in her room if she's too lazy to move herself. The crane is locked in a niche on the wall, from which it can be dismounted if she requires leverage in any other part of the resort.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler="Whenever I feel Stumped..."]

My pun skills suck, wow. I need to think up a better name for that. There's just so much to know about everyone working here, sometimes I just feel like writing about them. So I do it here.

[spoiler="Charlie"]

He's so coooooool! He's always tinkering around with gadgets everywhere, I don't think there's ever been a single time I haven't caught him opening some panel or other and tweaking the machinery. The guy is probably the shit at parties too, he looks like he could put up a light show all by himself while enjoying the shit out of it.

I should make a point to talk to him more, maybe lend him a hand sometime. Here's hoping he'll appreciate that and not flip out like the penguins do when I offer help...

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Elizabeth"]

She just teleports around all the time! It can freak me out, when she appears at the wrong spot at the wrong time, but mostly it just really annoys me. She hasn't actively ever talked to me, but I catch glimpses of her trying to work with the maids and honestly speaking she's cute in a way. Though we probably would never really be able to hold a conversation, I have too little patience for her type.

Though, I'm told she's a wonderful piano player. I think I've heard her play once or twice, it's heartwarming really.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="That Gol douche"]

I've heard the stories. He showed up here all macho and warmonging, got his ass whopped and got stuck serving here. Serves him well, I'm sure. He's not one to get in people's way from what I've seen though, and he does his job I guess. As long as he has no reason to address me, I can avoid his ass without much trouble.

...Admittedly though, I find his music taste to be really cool. I heard he makes his own, maybe I'll pay it a listen.

Okay, in retrospect, my last thoughts on this guy were a bit too judgmental. He's still shit for trying invade this place like a brute, but it at least looks like he's worth his salt nowadays with how he manages the restaurant. I don't approve of his displays of brute force though, even to that rude old alfar that was just uncalled for.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Caleb! <3"]

He's a dog. What a lovely one too! I know, I know; I've heard the stories from him anyway. I wonder if he was as adorable as a human. To be honest, it's situations like his that put me in a shitty mood; the guy hit rock bottom and has to work here for the rest of his life, out of necessity. Makes me feel like a real parasite around here.

But, I think we're in good terms. I gave him full clearance to my room at all times, so when he's got free time he sometimes comes around and we chat about other guests and staff. Poor guy gets really flustered when I go to hug him, really makes me want to tease him~

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Testability"]

Without a doubt she's the one I'm closest with around here. She's always there to help everybody and can hold conversations with me at any time while she does other things. I do sometimes wonder if I get in her way, but she's quick to dismiss it every time. I worry that the owners overwork her at times, but I've always felt like her job in particular was none of my business. Not just anyone can be tasked with providing power to the entire establishment.

More often than not, I leave her in charge of the crane that moves me around between prosthetics. I really rely on her in that sense; I'm not too proud of requiring her help almost every day, maybe I should start handling it myself like I used to before coming here. I'll talk it out with her, but I'm afraid she might be too nice to allow me to do that.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cam"]

I thought for the longest time that he was a chick. I conversed with him, grew close over time, all while thinking he was a chick. Now I find out he's a he, I realize I'm a sucker for his type. He's always getting things done, and he lets nothing get in the way of his work; that's the kind of person I want to be.

I notice though that he's kind of uncomfortable around me. Am I being a nuisance? I act so loosely around him -he's seen me naked before for sure. Maybe I should be less carefree about how I act around him, show some more restraint... stay out of his way best I can, really. Damn...

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Elise <3"]

Elise is one scary piece of work -she's lovely in all aspects, but that exposed jawline gives every guy out there a creep the first time they see it. It's shit that people will focus on aesthetics like that all the time.

She does come off as a little ditzy at times, but that doesn't make her any less pleasant company. It really makes people's reactions seem really unfair to me; she's so excited to talk to people and yet all she usually gets terrified glances.

She's one hell of a mixer though. Best stuff I've ever had was from her, no doubt. I've also overheard her listening to music on her alone time; our taste is really similar from what I gathered. I chat with her occasionally while she's bartending, but I can't really consider that as meaninful interaction, it's pretty much her job.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

relationships are still wip

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Sirenai vi Leviathan]

3PlD1Dt.png

pj1mQSJ.png
"★☆ Welcome to Hotel Atlantica~! Let's have some fun, shall we? ☆★"

3PlD1Dt.png

Personal Information

3PlD1Dt.png

Name: [acronym="Goes by Siri, Renai, or Nai."]Sirenai vi Leviathan[/acronym]
Age: [acronym="Actually 937 years old."]Appears to be around nine years old.[/acronym]
Race: Leviathan
Role: [acronym="Just plays around and has fun. Too young for a role."]None[/acronym]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Appearance]mZNjVy0.jpg
Sirenai stands at around 129cm (~4.2ft). The outfit pictured is her usual attire, which usually ends up upsetting several other members of the family, although she's too innocent to understand why. She occasionally wears other outfits though, which usually consists of a simple t-shirt and shorts, sometimes with a hoodie or jacket as well.[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Personality]Sirenai is an extremely cheerful girl, and is almost always smiling. Talking to all the guests that come to the hotel is one of her favorite activities, and loves to socialize with people. She's almost completely the opposite of her older sister, Artemisia. Innocent and responsible, she listens to her parents well and works earnestly when needed. Sirenai is much older than the oldest humans, yet she still has a childish view on things, sometimes reaching into naiveté. Being overly energetic sometimes gets her into trouble with her parents, but she's quite like Lexi in personality. As such, Sirenai usually hangs out with Lexi the most, due to their similar ages and energetic personality.

A good way to describe her would be "thrill seeker," always looking for fun things to do. Unlike her older sister, who's weighed down by responsibilities with being a proper heiress, she has no such restrictions, and thus is free to do pretty much anything she wants. Even after having lived for almost a thousand years, she still finds joy in the things she loves, such as swimming and socializing. Much like Lexi, she loves to hug family members or the staff by surprise, although perhaps unlike Lexi, she usually gets embarrassed if anyone besides her family decide to the same to her.

Much to the disapproval of several staff and family members, Sirenai loves to pull pranks on people, and loves it when people try to prank her as well. Despite all her wisdom, she usually ends up falling for many of the pranks others set for her as well, but takes it all in good nature, laughing cheerfully. Despite all the wisdom and knowledge she's gained over the centuries, she doesn't really bother to use most of it, instead deciding to enjoy the long life the draconic race have, having fun.

When she needs to be serious, she can usually manage to calm down, although after a particularly thrilling event, it might take a few minutes for her to calm down enough. She considers having to be all formal as stuffy though, and prefers to not have to bother with the customs, and instead, do the things she loves. Besides interacting and socializing, swimming is one of the things she loves to do the most, and goes swimming for hours daily if she has the time. Despite how many times she's done it over the centuries, she still hasn't tired yet at looking at the multitudes of beautiful sea creatures and reefs in abundance, around the shore area of the hotel.[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Biography]Sirenai is the fourth and youngest child of Leonidas vi Leviathan, born from Ouroboros. Paris vi Leviathan is her oldest brother, and the eldest of the four - although he had died a few hundred years ago - leaving just the three sisters behind - Artemisia, Lexi, and herself. Unlike her older sister, she was very rarely berated by her mother - or anyone else - as she was innocent and hardworking to be a model child, with her child-like mindset. Sirenai always looked up to Paris and Artemisia - and to a lesser extent, [acronym="Because Lexi is still young."]Lexi[/acronym] - and was confused as to why her mother had berated her older sister so much. Paris was the cool older brother, while Artemisia was the laid back and cool older sister to her, and Lexi was really energetic and fun to be around with.

After her brother's death however, she had receded into a shell, rarely socializing and much less cheerful. As with kids though, she eventually bounced back, and coincidentally enough, on the reopening day of Hotel Atlantica. Her cheerfulness has returned, and she's back to her bright and lively self, and decided she needs to move on. She hasn't forgotten about her older brother though, by any means, and one will sometimes be able to find her praying and trying to talk to Paris again, about all the fun things she's done that day.[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Abilities][spoiler=Leviathan Abilities]Underwater Breath: As a result of being of the Leviathan bloodline, Sirenai has the ability to breathe underwater.
Streamline: Another advantage of the bloodline is the ability to streamline her form into one that'll be able to speed through the water much faster than a normal being would be able to.
Water Ruler: Another ability granted to Sirenai by the Leviathan blood that runs through her veins is the control over water. With almost everything containing water, there are many possible uses, although Sirenai typically just uses it to play around or prank people more.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Primordial Serpent Abilities]Regeneration: One of the gifts of being of the bloodline of Ouroboros - a primordial serpent - is enhanced regeneration. Sirenai will be able to recover from light wounds near instantly, and more severe wounds faster than a normal being would be able to.
Flight: Although her mother doesn't have the ability of flight, primordial serpents contain the genes for all possible abilities, and Sirenai had gained the ability of flight by chance, as did her siblings. Sirenai can manifest translucent blue wings to be able to fly, although she prefers to swim usually, although she sometimes combines her swimming with her wings for fun tricks, such as swimming up, and bursting out of the water by manifesting her wings at the last moment.[/spoiler]
Enchanted Voice: Sirenai has an enchanted voice, and whenever she speaks, attention is drawn to her, as if by a magnet. Her singing is even stronger, and will captivate most beings. Sirenai herself doesn't realize she has this ability, and just sees the effects of her ability as a happy coincidence. Her voice is actually pleasant to listen to, even without the enchanting powers, but this ability just makes it sound tremendously more captivating to people, to the point it will capture their attention.[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Daily Routine]Sirenai's waking time usually depends throughout the days, but she'll usually get up sometime between morning and noon or so, at which point, after a quick shower, she'd run out and go about greeting guests and wandering through the hotel, having a dandy time. A few hours later, she'll most likely be drawn towards the water, at which point, she'd leave the hotel behind as she speeds around through the beautiful waters of planet Mu along its coast. Sirenai loves to glide through the crystal-clear waters, exploring the beautiful reefs and ruins laying about. If she catches sight of a merfolk city underwater as she's swimming around, she'll usually drop in and socialize with them cheerfully. Unless she's otherwise needed or the maid supervising her wants to go back, she'll usually be out and about till around sunset, before swimming back. At the end of the day, she'll always do a sort of praying to her older brother, telling him about all the fun things she's done and seen that day.

As of recent though, with the reopening of the Hotel, she usually doesn't swim around as long, instead wandering around and about, and socializing with all the various guests. She hasn't given up swimming by any means though, and for a closer means, she'll often decide to go swimming about in the hotel's pools instead, to be able to get around quickly. As for eating, if she's out and about, she'll catch fish and the like herself. Otherwise, if she's back on the island, she'll wander through the various restaurants and the such located around the hotel.
[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]• She absolutely loves fish and other seafood, which she'll usually catch herself by swimming around in the waters
• She absolutely loves swimming, which is another reason why her usual outfit is as such
• She loves singing as well, and one will usually be able to hear her voice, whether she's out swimming or back in the hotel
• She also loves to dance, and can do it smoothly in the water as well, with her streamlining ability
• Has a penchant for accidentally wandering into awkward situations, which she never understands due to her innocence
• Also has an unfortunate penchant of unintentionally making statements one could misinterpret as sexual
• Theme Song: Freedom Dive ↓
• Theme Song v2: Me and My Friend Unicorn[/spoiler][/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Sima Zhao rule 63 incoming, prepare Imbecile Cannon.]
Name: Artemisia vi Leviathan

Role: Heiress to Atlantica. Bar hostess every weekend. drug dealer
[spoiler=Appearance]
k2cnes.jpg
Stands at just above 175 Cms. Like other Leviathans, her natural hair color is a shade of blue, hers being aqua. But she dyed it red out of her need for rebellion. As seen in the picture, traces of her sea-serpent form include a pair of horns (which she usually covers, but the family decided her hairstyle was inappropriate for the heiress apparent.) two small wings sprouting from her lower back, and a tail. She's pretty dextrous with her tail, and usually uses it to hang upside-down from the ceiling when she's bored.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
A dignified, classy lady. Hardworking, just, responsible, confident, proper, smart, calm and reserved. A woman that exhumes an aura of royalty and distinction. All of these are things Artemisia is expected to be.... And also everything she isn't. See, despite the Leviathan family's best efforts, Artemisia is instead lazy slacker who spends her time trying to convince her family that she isn't their heiress. She sleeps in, skips important meetings, and generally stays very far away from anything having to do with managing Atlantica, all the while showing small signs of rebellion, such as dying her hair, or drinking heavy stuff. She tends to respond to orders with a begrudging "Yeah, yeah", and would do it while consistently complaining about what a bother everything is.

She is of low self esteem, probably as a result of her being called an imbecile through childhood by her own mother. That said, she's not an imbecile by any sort. It's a case of brilliant, but lazy. When she puts her mind into it, she's as competent as anyone else. Just... She never desired the position of Hotel Runner, and was only given the ball after her brother's untimely death. She wasn't supposed to be the heiress, but she had no choice, no say in the matter.

Aside from that though, she's really your average hard-drinking party girl. She's more than happy to take guests in and enjoys hosting the hotel's bar every weekend. It helps that she's a socialite, too. She enjoys chatting with people, teasing them, and just interacting with people outside of her inner circle in general. Humorous, laid-back and somewhat 'resourceful', she's well-received by the guests. Especially the male ones. Especially the male ones.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
Artemisia vi Leviathan is the second child of Leonidas vi Leviathan, and the first child from his marriage with Ouroboros. She is the younger sister of [Insert name here] vi Leviathan, and the older sister to [Neph character] vi Leviathan. Her childhood, for however long it is, was mostly normal. Of course, Ouroboros isn't the best parent and would even berate her over the slightest mistake, which results in her growing up to have low self-esteem. But other than that, she was being groomed to be the hotel's hostess and assist her older brother with running the hotel. But then, [insert name here] was struck with a sudden illness and the plan changed. Now, she has to be the one in charge. In about 500 or so years, Artemisia will be the legal owner of Atlantica, despite her protests.

She wanted to be angry, but she couldn't. She's an intelligent person, and simply PMSing over it won't help anything. Instead, she did something more subtle and also easier: Becoming a lazy bum. She stopped taking life seriously. She spends her days getting drunk off her ass, inviting random guys to her room and generally not doing anything. Recently, her attitude is getting better and she's much less lazy, even returning to her original job of welcoming guests and being the bar's hostess every weekend.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]
[insert leviathan abilities here]
Other than those abilities, Artemisia seems to have a degree of control over space-time. Basically, she can turn objects into glowing energy that she can then teleport to any point in the hotel, whereupon it will return to its original form. Additionally, she has access to any object she's ever turned into orbs, at any point in time. By creating a hole in space with her fingers, she can summon any object she wants, as long as she has turned them into an energy orb before. Naturally, the best way to use this ability, is to summon booze out of nowhere.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Daily Routine]
If she wakes up before lunch, and that's a big if, she would spend the day at the lobby, welcoming guests, chatting to the people who happen to be there, and generally chilling. She can still be seen wandering the hallways until past midnight, if you encounter her then she'll either ask you to watch the stars with her as she goes on a drunken rant, or invite you to her room where stuff happens.

As mentioned before, she is the bar hostess on weekends. Other than that, she really doesn't have much of an activity. Sometimes she can be by the beach organizing some kind of beach volleyball tournament, other times she's in the entertainment room playing snooker with one of her butlers, or, once in a blue moon when all the planets align, do paperwork for the hotel.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Miscellaneous]
-Has the biggest drug and liquor stash this side of Mu. The drugs are all non-dangerous, non-addictive ones, and just give the users a great trip.
-She is oddly obsessed with human (or at least human-like) males, and would stop at nothing to get close to them. Perhaps she just wants a boyfriend.
-Mentioning her brother usually ruins her mood, as the two used to be very close to each other. Very, very close. They shared the same bed until their parents decided two 1500 year old dragons of opposite sex shouldn't sleep together. Diss her brother and you're dead. Simple as that.
-Has a thing for Techno music, and the hotel bar that usually plays jazz turns into a rave party whenever she's around.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Name: Tesability Black
Race: Champion Thunder Dragon NetMonster
[spoiler=Appearance: (No, I was never that hot with art.)]

TesabilityBlack_zps94560b87.jpg

Size-wise, she's about the size of a fully-grown Great Dane. While her eyes are solid-black, there's a white dot that acts like the 'pupil' of a normal eye that lets others around her know what she's actually looking at.[/spoiler]

Role: Primary Facilities AI
[spoiler=Personality:] Due to a spell placed upon her crystal, Tesability Black has become an attentive dragonling that moves from one place to another to see to the needs of each individual resident of the hotel before relaying those needs to those who can fulfill them. However, as the spell faded and she started piecing together what she knows about this strange world in her head, she has developed a sort of sympathy for the servant race of the place, who live in a form of servitude like herself. She is hyper-intelligent, despite the child-like demeanor she sometimes displays, even before the spell on her started to fade. She hopes to obtain freedom from this place...and maybe take the servants with her...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]Tesability Black was originally from a realm comprised entirely of data, which makes her DNA appear like binary instead. She had been in fierce combat with another resident of her world, an Earth Human Boss, when she had been forced to revert back into her crystal form, which appears as a citrine crystal flower, upon her 'death'. The Boss NetMonster, not wanting to take the chance of this particular Champion becoming revived by another, ripped open a portal to elsewhere and chucked the gem into it, not caring where it went.
The jewel re-appeared upon an island to be found by a resident of a hotel's child, entranced by the fact that the jewel had a glowing almost-white core. A magitek worker spotted the unusual crystal while working outside and offered to buy the jewel from the child's parents. They accepted the offer and the worker made of with the gem, with the child throwing a massive fit about not getting to keep their treasure.
The worker replaced the jewel that was originally powering the machinations that ran the hotel, since it was low on energy, and replaced it with the crystal flower...
...the being was in for the literal shock of their life.
The systems almost overloaded with electrical energy, they weren't ready for such huge amounts of energy flowing through them. A high-pitched cry emerged from the crystal, which prompted the being to immediately remove it for the time being, killing the power entirely to most of the hotel. The being requested a meeting to figure out what to do with the  crystal, which revealed something interesting when the staff did meet with each other.
Someone magically-inclined sensed that there was something 'living' within the gem, and suggested connecting a hologram projector to the jewel in addition to energy limiters to prevent overload. When they did just that...
...they were surprised to see projected the image of a black dragonling with silver leaf-like ears and gold wing-flaps. Obviously, the little dragon panicked when she saw all the unfamiliar colorations, which prompted the projector to be immediately shut off for the moment. After a few moments of thoughts, the magician who suggested the hologram projector began chanting a spell over the jeweled flower, taking a full minute before returning the holographic projector back into its place and turning it on.
The strange dragonling reappeared in holographic form, but this time seemed calm and sitting, wagging its tail behind her as if waiting for something. The magician smirked and made the remark of the hotel finally having its 'avatar', capable of interacting with the residents and getting to each one far faster than a living being even for someone with flight and even occasionally fixing various things from the inside.
It's been over a decade since then, but the spell that made her so is slowly starting to fade...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities:]~Regeneration: Champion NetMonsters, instead of dying, revert into a crystal form that fits that particular Champion. In order to truly kill off a Champion, you must shatter the crystal that forms.
~Living Electrical Battery: Even in her crystal form, Tesability is a constant source of electrical energy. Without the limiters that surround her crystal, she can...and HAS...overwhelmed the entire hotel magitek system.
~Electric Storm: The same limiters that prevent her from overloading the hotel also prevent her from being a danger during the times that she gets infuriated and wants to zap someone.
~Tech Jump: Tesability's awareness is capable of 'flying' through the wirings of the hotel, getting from one place to another in almost an instant.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daily Routine:] Tesability does not have a set routine, since what she does tend to vary upon the needs of the hotel. As a being of data, she has no need to sleep, either. There have been random times when she will sneak into games that residents are playing to give them a real challenge.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miscellaneous:]~About her species: Yeah, I probably need to explain that one. First of all, 'NetMonster' is as much of a blanket term for her collective form of life as 'Pokemon' is for creatures of that reality. Beyond that, all NetMonsters are identified by two things, their Attribute (hers is Thunder) and their Species (she's a Dragon). There are three other identifiers that are often attached to their combination. One is Oracle, another is Boss, the third is Champion. Since Tesability is a Champion NetMonster, that's the one I'm explaining. Champions are unique in the fact that not only are the one of two kinds of NetMonster that can get over the normal Level 100 Limit (Boss NetMonsters can, too), they also have a form of regeneration when they should have died, by turning into a crystal that fits that particular NetMonster. In regards to NetMonster's level systems, she's actually Level 172, while the highest seen is 576.
~About her appearance in the RP: First of all, she never shows up in physical form. Every time the dragon shows up, it's through the holographic systems that run throughout the hotel. She is actually still within the citrine flower and her physical form is trapped within it.

~She's technically ageless. NetMonsters look the same, no matter what their age. The way they appear upon creation is the same as they will look 100 years later. So, a death by old age is actually impossible for one. Death by corroded data or infections by viruses, however...

~About her gender: NetMonsters as a whole are technically genderless, due to the fact that NetMonsters are created instead of born. However, they often portray themselves as either male or female, which is why they often refer to themselves as 'he' or 'she' instead of 'it'. Referring to a NetMonster you know the gender-identity of as an 'it' is an insult.

~There is one special holographic projector in each room of the hotel that Tesability uses to appear where she is needed. It allows her to move around the room, even have the resident between her and the projector, without disappearing without wishing to. Residents summon her by touching the crystal within the center of the projector, which is exposed. However, even she can't be in two places at once...[/spoiler]

Theme Song: Angel with a Shotgun - Nightcore Version (It's also what she sounds like.)

[spoiler=Known Thoughts]~Amber: For a long while now, this poor centaur has had to call for my attention in the morning for help getting onto the prosthetics that act like all four of her legs. That, to me, is almost like losing both of my wings and being suddenly ground-bound. Yes, I could move around on my own, but I'm so used to flying that my limbs no longer can handle long stretches of running...

~Camille: ...I have learned a lot of interesting words from this boy while gaming in the arcade with him...a few that didn't even exist in my world even...still trying to figure out what a 'shithead of a bitch' is...

(More to be added as interactions are made...)[/spoiler]

FINISHED!

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Lexi]
x393wz.jpg
Personal Information
x393wz.jpg
Name: Alexandria "Lexi" vi Leviathan
Role: Head Chef
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance]Only a sketch so far. Hair colour is Miku. Wings and scales are iridescent blue. She's pretty short at 145 cm (4'9"). The little wings on her head start flapping when she's excited.
2hi6x5w.jpg[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]Although Lexi has acquired centuries of learning and wisdom beyond the greatest of human sages, she is still emotionally the equivalent of an extremely hyperactive young girl with an attention span even shorter than Aix. Easily excited, easily swayed, she runs through life jumping all over the place at a breakneck speed, never staying in one place, except while cooking. With a very happy-go-lucky approach on life, Lexi is always smiling and optimistic, understanding that life is what you make of it (though, it's mostly because she's just hyper like that). Also, fortunately due to hazy memory, she never really tires of the things that can be done around the hotel despite having lived there all her centuries of life since it all stays relatively fresh for her.

Lexi is very outgoing and charismatic, she gets along easily with strangers and guests that arrive at the hotel. She's generally on very good terms with anyone in and around Hotel Atlantica, except any people who find her overly cheerful demeanour annoying. To those she's particularly close to or really gotten to know, she's a very touchy feely girl who enjoys physical contact, often glomping the staff or her family out of nowhere and cuddling the dog, obstructing him in his duties.

Unpredictable and unbound by routine, one can never be sure what this cheery Leviathan will do next.[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography]Lexi lived at Hotel Atlantica all her life as the second-youngest daughter of the Leviathan Family. The only real landmark in her life was when her cherished big brother died and her powers threatened to destroy the planet.[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities]Draconic/Leviathan Traits
She can freely transform between her dragon and human form, and even in her human form, she has enhanced strength and endurance.

The Weather is like My Mood
Lexi is a moderate-level reality warper who is incapable of controlling her abilities, and ends up unconsciously affecting the weather according to her mood. The radius it affects is usually around 10 km, without clear-cut edges, but when facing great emotional turmoil her powers can engulf the planet. Fortunately, due to her happy-go-lucky lifestyle, the weather outside remains bright and sunny for most of the year. The ability does not manipulate the clouds and conditions, but rather simply creates atmospheric phenomena, such as generating water and clouds to create rain, and making lightning flash. It is not limited to weather which Lexi has experienced before or even weather conditions that actually exist. All sorts of strange, unreal phenomena can occur and if Lexi is hungry enough, there is indeed chance that it'll be cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

Cooking Mastery
Having started learning to cook when she was only 500 or so years old, Lexi has over 700 years of experience behind her despite her young appearance. She is the head chef of Hotel Atlantica and is competent in the creation of over 300 cultural cuisines. Her specialty, however, are her desserts and other sweets. Her concentration reaches such levels when cooking, especially making sweets, that she may inadvertently warp reality to boost the deliciousness of the food.

Flight
Being only half-seadragon, Lexi is capable of flight both in her dragon form, and also when the little wings on her head suddenly grow big enough to support her weight.[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Daily Routine]Bound by a small sense of duty and a big love for cooking, the only routine Lexi has is her job as the Head Chef, spending the lunchtime and dinnertime hours cooking various different cuisines, putting the menu on a rotation. Her free time is spent doing whatever has caught her interest that day.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

I'll just put this here

[spoiler=Dirty Old Woman]LnjRqLJ.jpg

"Hahaha! I love this hotel! You never know who you'll meet!"

Name: Xiaodan Wai (Xiao)
Age: Pretty damn old (3000+ it's rude to ask a lady's age y'know), she looks 28 though
Race: Magician/Alchemist

Role: Guest 
[spoiler=Appearance]mrDjOCj.jpg

She only looks as nice as she does because of magical Botox. She often wears a red bikini with a white silk towel tied around her waist, and a pink hibiscus clipped to the top. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]A person who despite achieving immortality believes in always living everyday to its fullest, and a day spent not doing something you enjoy is one that is wasted. It is very hard to ever find Xiao not laughing, and it is even more uncommon to find her without a smile on her face. A talented and experienced socialite Xiao is always on the look out for interesting people. Xiao is the kind of person who sees the glass half-full, and always wants to see the best in people. [/spoiler]
[spoiler='Abilities']Immortality: Due to her long years of research and practice Xiao was able to create the fabled alchemic artifact known as the Elixir of Life (or as she likes to call it her magical Botox), which has given her endless youth and longevity. Though in the event she is met with an untimely end she has developed a contingency plan of "shedding" her old body for a new one exactly like it. 

Control over the Seven Elements: A master magician and alchemist Xiao can weave spells using the seven elements (Fire, Water, Wood, Metal, Earth, Sun, and Moon) into a variety of spells. Xiao can summon all the elements at once to create the ultimate magical tool, the Philosopher's Stone, which enhances her magical power, and allows her to cast powerful, extremely advanced spells.

Alchemy: A practiced alchemist she has achieved many feats most alchemists only dreamed of, including transforming base metals into noble metals, though she has been able to taken it far beyond that, and due to thousands of years of practice can now turn common house hold objects into gold bars. Though rather than drastically dropping the price of gold by paying with a gold bar everywhere she goes, she usually just turns some of her old tissues into the cash she needs.

Shedding into a new body looks something like this, except without the chibification: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_YyiS5im8[/spoiler]

Daily Routine: Sit around the pool all day, and party all night. If she finds a man that catch's her fancy though (and doesn't know her old she really is) she might turn in a bit early though...
Miscellaneous:

• Theme Song: TBA
  • Lightening never strikes the same place twice and neither does Xiao, she hardly ever has a partner more than once.
  • Despite spending nearly her entire day by the pool she hardly ever enters the water, though a fine piece of man can certainly get her to take a dip
  • Xiao almost always has a drink in her hand, and it is a most grievous sin to cause her to spill it, though fortunately for you she's very talented at not allowing her drink to be spilt

[/spoiler]

Anyway, if you all check the database tab of the OP post now, there's a link to the gdoc about the worldbuilding, plot ideas, and general discussion, so if you want to contribute, you can do it there too other than here.

Also, don't forget that we can make the guests too, though making them as an NPC can also work if you don't plan them to appear often.

Name: Camille Jade Issacs

Race: Cybernetically-enhanced human.

Role: Maid

[spoiler=Appearance][attachment=42904:Camille cropped.jpg]

However most often has on a maid uniform.

Is 5'6" (about 170 CM) tall.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Camille is polite and extremely hard-working, and hates to leave a task unfinished. In fact he will often spend hours on one thing if not told to go elsewhere. He is difficult to startle when in “work-mode” but when not focusing on a task is jumpy and easily flustered. Is non-confrontational and submissive, so he often won’t correct people if they mistake him for a girl.

However Camille is highly competitive when it comes to video and arcade games, frighteningly so. And he becomes agitated if there is silence for too long.

Camille is decently comfortable talking with people, though is soft-spoken more often than not. However around animals (and certain animal-like races) he has trouble not panicking.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]Camille's father is a scientist named Shane Issacs, president of the robotics company called Issacs Corporation. His mother left early in his life, and his father was too busy to take care of him, often leaving that to his servants. He had a happy life, more or less, until an accident that nearly took his life three years ago. He was brought back with the help of his father's technology, which made Shane much more interested in his son than before, as new opportunities arose.
His father began experimenting, seeing what he could improve on his new test subject...on his son. Eventually Camille was trained and programmed for maid duties, in order to be hired at Hotel Atlantica. Once his father realized he could’ve just programmed him for another, more gender-suitable roll, Camille was far too used to his current programming to be changed easily.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]Cybernetic enhancements have made Camille much stronger than a normal human, with improved reflexes and senses. He also has a cloaking device installed, however it stops working after only 12 minutes of use and must be recharged for several hours.

Camille also has mad gaming skills.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daily Routine]Camille is most often doing chores, cleaning, serving guests, and whatever else he is asked to do. However when he has free time he's often playing video games or partaking in his secret hobby of people watching.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]Has a fear of animals, and ghosts, especially afraid of ghost animals.

Keeps a music device on him at all times.

Feels uncomfortable in male clothing, however is very embarrassed about this fact.

Prefers to be called Cam, most people call him Cammy.

[spoiler=Father's Appearance][attachment=42903:Issacs.jpg][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Dance of Thorns

"There's not a reason in the world you should be sad.  If a person like me can be bright and cheery, then so can you."

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Aesthetics of a Maw]

3PlD1Dt.pngPersonal Information3PlD1Dt.png

Name: Els'Nathjka (Elsie, for short)
Race: [acronym="One of the few races native to Mu. Abyssal Merfolk are deep-dwelling merfolk with brilliant senses, though they do lack in the eyesight department. As a result, many are driven to correct their vision with magitek lenses. Merfolk are able to merge their legs with their tails for more aerodynamic swimming.  Abyssals suffer from extreme sexual dimorphism, with females small and lithe, while the males are much, much larger, more animalistic, and less intelligent.  Only recently have merfolk become a part of the galactic economy with their discovery on Mu.  Interestingly enough, the intelligent females of the abyssals were swiftly accepting of the changes brought upon by civilization, while the lesser males had a harder time adjusting."]Abyssal Merfolk[/acronym]
Role: Lifeguard / Barkeep

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Appearance]

Often considered one of the most terrifying looking employees of Hotel Atlantica, Elsie is a lithe abyssal - a deep dwelling native of Mu.  In total, she is nineteen feet long, from head to tail - though, with her tail retracted and her feet out, she stands at a much more normal six feet and four inches tall.  Her hair is long and well-kept, thanks to the incredible attention she pays to it.  She is incredibly skinny, weighing 190 lbs. - light, for her race.  She has a tail that will expand from her legs when she enters the water.  Common to all merfolk, the tail is an interesting attribute, as it's  controlled by very minute amounts of muscles lining the side of a hollow sac that expands when it comes into contact with water, allowing for strong swimming.  The sac fills with water or pushes it out, letting the merperson float or sink depending on their needs.

Her face is decidedly average, if you count sharp teeth jutting out of her lips and black eyes as average.  Dotting her cheeks are a few pink-colored freckles, a rarity among merfolk of all types.

Covering some areas of her body are pink, bioluminescent lines that glow when she breathes.  They often show through her clothing.

abyssal_mermaid_by_moni158-d6lhs67.png

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Personality]

Confusing most people upon meeting her is what Elsie tends to do the most; first impressions often give out a mix of awe and "Did she just smile at me with a face full of teeth?"  Such is Elsie's personality - she's very happy and bubbly most of the time, and loves to talk with new people more than anything else.  She comes off as very ditzy, and clumsy as well, and most think she's a bit too daft to keep up with current events.  In reality, though, she's very intelligent, serious, and absolutely loves most topics of discussion - as she should.  She is your bartender, after all.

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Biography]

Elsie's life has been fairly easy on her.  Adopted from a young age by human parents and raised more in space than on the sea, Elsie has traveled far and wide in the galactic - and by extension, extradimensional - community, even going so far as to live on a now-Utopian Earth for a few years.  Intergalactic sanctions protected her from any sort of harm she may have received due to her looks, but that didn't stop a never-ending slough of insults thrown her way for her looks - "Hey, toothy!"  or "Alien circus freak" were phrases that were easily staples of her childhood.  Nevertheless, she grew used to the verbal assault and learned to ignore it.  Her academics were above-average, especially in the studies of planar magic due to her parents, but she soon found herself longing for a place to call home.  With the blessing of her parents, she was brought back to Mu, where their connections got her a job and a permanent room at Hotel Atlantica.  Now a popular poolside bartender, Elsie revels in the camaraderie she'd never received abroad before, and is perfectly happy with her current job.

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Abilities]

Planar Magic:  Elsie is proficient in the basics of Planar Magics, which she uses to great effect in bartending.  Poofing someone's drink to them is a hilarious way to cause an accident - that is, if they don't mind a little intergalactic radiation mixed in with their vodka.

Healing Magic:  Elsie's extensively trained in rejuvenation magic, a natural tendency for merfolk.  She's saved more than one life by performing the art of healing on them in her time as a lifeguard.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Daily Routine]

• 6 AM or 7 AM:  Wakes up, does her morning ritual.  Prepares for her shift.
  • 8 AM - 12 PM:  Poolside bar opens, and the morning shift commences.  Elsie usually opens this shift, and watches over the westernmost pool and the beach. 
  • 12 PM:  Elsie ends her shift, strips down, and goes for a swim herself, getting a little exercise in.
  • 1 PM - 7 PM:  Elsie has freedom to spend this time wherever she wishes.
  • 7 PM:  Elsie prepares for her next shift.
  • 8 PM - 1 AM:  Elsie takes her shift at the Electric Arrow, one of the more expensive night clubs at Hotel Atlantica.
  • 1:30 AM:  Elsie goes to bed.

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Misc.]

• Quite fond of EDM and dancing, Elsie has often dreamed of becoming a dancer, but the stigma against her kind prevent her from pursuing this kind of career.
  • She's actually incredibly fond of attention - especially from males, regardless of species.  However, her love life is lacking.  She jokes about this:  "I guess they're just not into biting!"
  • Her favorite drink is a Corkscrew.[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Diary of a Mermaid - Thoughts on Other Characters, and Reflections]

The lithe mer-girl walks into her room - stairs extend from the door into a lowered floor, with water covering it, not unlike a very shallow pool.  Crystalline lights brighten up the room as she walks through, her feet splashing with every step.  She makes her way to the her bed - a significantly deeper portion of the room - and submerges her body.  She can breathe easier when sleeping this way.  She closes her eyes.

"Journal, open," she says, in a soft and kind voice that betrays her outer visage.  A small floating screen suspends itself in front of her eyes, causing her to wince from its brightness even though her eyes are closed.  She didn't know just how to turn down the brightness, and it bothered her even through her eyelids.

"Record and replay thoughts, please."

The screen shimmers, before dimming itself.  Elsie feels something pierce her mind - a sort of probing feeling, of sorts - and begins to reflect on everything that had been on her mind that day.

3PlD1Dt.png

Adelicia is a nice enough girl, but she's a bit too quirky for me to really get along with.  Sometimes, she'll slip up and make a comment to me about my looks - specifically, the teeth - but I'm sure she means best.  If I teleported when I sneezed, then I'm fairly sure I'd be a little disconnected from the real world as well!

3PlD1Dt.png

Tiamat is awfully pretty - but I'm sure I should refer to her by Elsa, but I cannot for the life of me get over the fact that it sounds so similar to my nickname, as well!  I mean, sure maybe I should just go by Els'Nathjka as opposed to just plain old Elsie, but it is a mouthful to say for someone not used to it.  Why could my parents not just rename me as a whole when they took me in?  Anyways.  Elsa really has been quite kind to me in my stay here in the past few years, and I appreciate her giving me opportunity for employment.  The people I've met, the friends I've made, all of this is thanks to her.  I couldn't be more grateful.

3PlD1Dt.png

"War... war never changes."

That's a really interesting line I heard growing up as a kid on Earth, and, to some extent, I guess it's true.  But, how about the products of war - those who schemed, contemplated, killed, and sacrificed for personal gain?  Can those people change? 

I think so, honestly.  I've heard stories about Gol - and none of them are in the positive spectrum, but I can't shake just how respectful and honest he is in person.  He's one of the few people that I can say I didn't have a hard time getting along with, at first.  And he's very intelligent, to boot.

*giggles*  I don't think he knows just how much I know about his music, either.  He's probably one of my more favorite artists on Mu, right now.  Techno just resonates with me in ways I can't begin to describe.

3PlD1Dt.png

Caleb Reeve, security extraordinare!  I think we all feel safe with him on duty.  What's even better is that he's not afraid to let me pet him!  Goodness gracious, I wish I had a pet as awesome as him.

3PlD1Dt.png

Kaze... not someone I'd like to spend too much time around, to be quite honest.  I'm sure she's nice, but she just seems way too impulsive and sarcastic for me.  She said something incredibly offensive to me when we first met, and even though I'm quick to forgive, the vibe I got from her just set me in a foul mood.  Ugh...

3PlD1Dt.png

Sirenai is just too adorable!  She was a great deal scared of me when I first started working here - it took a great deal of coercing, but eventually, we became decently okay friends.  I'm proud to say I've been dragged on one or two 'adventures' with the small girl, much to the chagrin of the rest of her family.  All is well, though - she bailed us out both times without much repercussion.  I still can't get over the fact of how much older she is, than me.  Shame I'll never be able to see her grow into the fine young woman I'm sure she'll be.

3PlD1Dt.png

Probably my closest friend on the planet is ArtemisiaI've been a relatively small part of her life, but she's been a pretty big part of mine - at least, for the past three or so years she has.  I met her my first weekend bartending, and since then, I've always loved working the weekends.  Besides all of the girl talk and complaining about her family, Artemisia really is a fantastic friend, and she makes me feel all the more at home.  If only I had boy troubles to talk about with her.  Then we'd really relate.

Just, in general about the Leviathan family, I have a hard time comprehending the things they fret about.  Artemisia profusely complains about having to take over the family business, and I can understand how the stress of all of it might get to her, but it's still five-hundred years away.  I really do wish I could understand the problems of the immortals, but alas, I am but a fish in the sea.

*giggles*

3PlD1Dt.png

Lexi!  What a cook!  I can't believe I've had the sheer honor of actually eating some of the things she's cooked up.  Who knew that someone could make seaweed - a disgusting thing, by all accounts - into something that I actually craved for a month and a half?  She's quite honestly the most marvelous chef I've ever had the honor of meeting.  I... really can't say that she exactly knows who I am, though I've only met her once or twice.  Regardless, her attention span doesn't seem so great.  That seems to be a constant throughout the whole Leviathan family, though, unless they're working.  I do wonder if any of them will remember me when I'm gone...

3PlD1Dt.png

If there's a person who I do love cleaning my room, it's Camille.  He's one of the cute boys that I get to interact with on a daily basis.  I... I do think I startle him a bit, with the looks he gives me, but I'm not going to let that stop me from trying to be his friend.  I mean, he says hello now.  That has to be something, right?

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

3PlD1Dt.png

Under and Over It - Five Finger Death Punch | | Don't - Ed Sheeran

"This place is nice.  I think I'll keep it."

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=The Sounds Of a Dying Tune]

3PlD1Dt.png

Personal Information
3PlD1Dt.png

Name:  Belial Azmuth

Race:  Human |  | Behemoth

Role:  Permanent Guest | | Hired Musician
3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Appearance]

Pretty boy.   If two words could describe someone flawlessly, then those are the perfect words of choice to describe Belial.  Standing at a respectable 6'2, with shoulder-length orange hair, Belial is quite the looker - to which he owes to the great amount of cosmetic surgery hes' had over the years.  His muscles are immaculately toned, though he doesn't work out.  His gait is perfect, and his smile is to die for.  To be Belial is to be perfect - or, at least, that's what he wants you to think.

[spoiler=Human Appearance]

09d1d2d17d2abc60ef1d7d3c3a0f0e52fbbf71ac

[/spoiler]

However, when you look past the shiny exterior, you find a different kind of creature.

[spoiler=Behemoth Forme]behemoth5.jpg[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Personality]

He's rude.  He's arrogant.  He's everything you'll ever want, and more.  His name is Belial Azmuth - current lead singer of the Mineral Roses - and he's living out utter immortality to the fullest.  To say that Belial is a character of character is to understate him;  he's a lot more than that.  He's a lot bigger than that.  He's the type who will take everything from you and ask you to thank him for it.  Given his fame, some people actually will do this, which only adds to his totally overblown sense self-righteousness.

He wasn't always like this, though.  Before the fame went to his head, before the chance for absolute immortality, Belial was a kind and charitable soul.  However, that Belial is dead and gone, and only a husk of what once was remains.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Biography]

Not much is honestly known about Belial's past, and he likes to keep it that way.  He's very secretive and pays ludicrous amounts of money to pave his tracks.  The only constant thing: Belial has released numerous musical albums across the galaxy, distributed through space-time with the help of a friend.  Without fail, every single song of his tends to shatter the charts.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Traits]

• Attractiveness:  Who knew this would be a trait?  A product of many years of alteration, Belial is absolutely stunning.
  • Musical Talent:  Infinitely popular around the multiverse, Belial's incredibly talented in both vocal and instrumental work.

[/spoiler]3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Routine]

1. Belial has no f***ing routine, he does what he wants.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lexi's Notes and Relationships]
Giga: Ewww
Adelicia: GLOMP!
Tiamat: GLOMP!
Gol: Sometimes dangerous to GLOMP! due to warrior instincts reacting.
Caleb: Doggy!!!!!
Kaze: GLOMP!
Sirenai: GLOMP!
Artemisia: Need to GLOMP! more
Tesability: GLOMP!
Xiao: Maybe.
Camille: GLOMP!
Elsie: GLOMP![/spoiler]

Archived