High Speed Roid Magical Sword Dharma [WJMP]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/High_Speed_Roid_Magical_Sword_Dharma

no image because I'm on my phone, apologies for the inconvenience

Level 6/ Wind Machine Synchro
2200/1600
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. You can only use each of these effects of "High Speed Roid Magical Sword Dharma" once per turn.
● You can banish 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard; inflict 500damage to your opponent.
● If this card is in the Graveyard and you control no cards: You can Special Summon this card. You cannot Normal Summon/Set during the turn you activate this effect.

Discuss?

So....
Use this card's effect to revive itself.
Downgrade it to 5 to revive Level Eater.
Swap Level Eater for Jet Warrior.
Make a Rank 5 out of nowhere.
???????

A bit too situational, but still.

I saw Roid and jumped in here.
I was disappoint ;w;

It actually IS a Vehicroid is you want to be weirdly specific. Or at least, if we go by the logic of Supercharge.

Inferior to goyo

This card and Goyo do two totally different things.

Its base ATK holds this back. Even if Goyo was forbidden in TCG, 2400+ ATK Synchro6s such as Psyhemuth, Gaia Knight or even Wolf Sirius should be more reliable choices than this.

If only that 500 burn damage was instead an ATK boost... which wouldn't actually outclass Gaia Knight and the like because with the machine-type cost it would be more of a beater Synchro6 exclusive for machine decks.

At least the second effect is nice for comebacks and potential Synchro combos.

Yata-Gurusu, Airknight Parsath, Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, Snatchsteal, Sangan.  Those are two cards that were created together man

And?

Aratama, Thunderclap Skywolf (Both of these are terrible localizations), Pot of Wealth, Sylvan Charity, Lanceporhynchus, Merlin (Sangan was actually Critter originally, j/s)

Superancient Deepsea King Coelecanth (End of GX), Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon/Chimera (2006 OCG), the Arcana Force EXs, etc.

It's always been a thing, but most of them don't make it into English. The OCG has stepped it up a bit, but what does that matter when the international names aren't absurdly long?

It matters because when cards are leaked and their names are 5 random (read "not archetype") words long it's too much work for lazy me to read, let alone remember.

Iirc Konami doesn't release translations of the effects or names, so you're basically not playing the game because of fan hype.

Damn Kevin you're right (also you might not be Kevin)

I'm not Kevin I'm Jewvin dammit

And to go back to topic, card would be god if Goyo wasn't allowedwaitthat'salreadybeensaid...

...there's really not much to say :/

The burn is too shit to be good, only as a finisher but idk what Machine deck would do that that can't just go Cowboy for a better finisher.

The Summon effect is cool but would only make up for it in combo-centered decks.

Even without Goyo this would just be another case of fans saying "Why can't lvl 6 get anything good anymore!?"

Archived