Youtube + Internet feminists = day made

CLG Klavier

The source

So a quick summary - ASMR is a kind of video that's supposed to make you relaxed by sound. Usually girls do it, so most of it is makeup sounds, hairdresser etc. This guy makes a parodical "manly" ASMR video, full of "real man stuff", sexist jokes etc. For rest of the story read the comments...and give me a reason to believe in humanity again.

Manley's Ten ComMANdments for being a Man's Man:

1. Be respectful of all people no matter their age, race, creed, sexual preference / orientation, religion, etc. And yes, that even includes women. That also means here in the comments. Don't make me ban you for being an asshole!
2. Do your best to be a good person. Everyone fucks up. Apologize. Learn from your mistakes and try not to do it again.
3. Own up to your mistakes. Don't be too proud to admit you're wrong.
4. Take accountability for your words and actions
5. Lead by example by setting a good one.
6. Be loving, kind, compassionate, honest, empathetic, considerate, courteous, open-minded, understanding, humble, generous, accepting and all of those positive traits and qualities that make a man.
7. Do man things like build and fix shit with your assortment of tools. Your wife will thank you for it. And when I say wife that includes my lesbian and gay brothers and sisters who are married or have a significant other. Got a problem with that? See #1.
8. Pay it forward. When someone does something for you, pay that good deed forward to someone else.
9. Try to do your part to make the world a better place.
10. Don't be a clown. No one likes a sheep in man's clothing. Besides, clowns are scary as fuck.

Aka the Ten Commandments for oppressing women.

Archived