Sacred Sombres

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Constellar_Sombre

You can only use each effect of "Constellar Sombre" once per turn. While this card is in the Graveyard, if it was sent there this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 "Constellarmonster for 1 less Tribute.
You can banish 1 "Constellar" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Constellar" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand, also, this card gains the following effect.
● This turn: You can activate this effect; Normal Summon 1 "Constellar" monster.

Discuss good old Sombres.

Being a Wolfbark for Rank 4s/5s is crazy good, especially since it has access to Pleiades. Or you could use it as a Monster Reincarnation and just Summon something else. And still slip under Winda either way.

It just feels really wasteful using this card's or Pollux's Normal Summon on anything that's not Kaus in that BoardHACk Deck I posted some time ago. >.>

Funny, artifact constellars are doing quite well in the OCG meta

Now that's quite the surprise. How can they stand against OCG? I ask because in TCG apparently they are not doing anything, although the deck is arguably more solid than ever with triple Tenki/ROTA and whatnot.

In all fairness.

The OCG has Moralltach @1, so it isn't anywhere near as dangerous doing a heavy storm as it would be in the TCG if Heavy was there.

1) ok fair, but you still don't want to hit movement or sanctum

2) we were still talking about monsters

3) heavy means you still kill your own back row @qliphorts

Oh right, OCG has Morall at 1, which means that, in theory, Constellartifacts should be better in TCG. And yet, they see more play in OCG than TCG? Feeling like maining the deck in DN for a while to see how far it can go.

We do have 2 honest, Idiots who blind heavy, and so on JS

https://ygorganization.wpengine.com/11192014-japan-decklists/

Only the top torn is relevant since its the only post SECE one

I see. Also x3 Rai-Oh, and the deck mained Mistake for more searching hate. I myself have considered maining the Trap in rogue decks against Qli/BAs but I have yet to test it. I was surprised to see that it didn't run Shock Master because it can still be made with Pollux, Algiedi and Sombre.

Archived