Finalization of the YCM Economy Plan

Aix

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's f***ing hilarious, and I'm not saying his comments are great, I'm just saying that when my cards didn't get any comments, I would have preferred that than silenced.

I'm not saying the silence is good, it's f***ing horrible, but honestly, I think it's better to have silence than bad advice that most new members would most likely follow.

also jesus christ is that real black

"He's also a psycho, but neither here nor there"

Well thanks for mentioning enough people with critical acclaim among various communities.

Also keep the points as they are. Don't reset them

Just mentioned it because it was a major reason for his ban, in addition to the flooding.

His final ban was for flooding because some mods (Frunk, for example) insisted on letting him have more and more chances before he was finally done in for good, but he had been on the outs for a while due to making threats towards a certain CC moderator's family and other such things.

That reminds me that Frunk had a really twisted and self-righteous sense of tolerance in terms of justice.

Also, in terms of creating a member group and ony allowing particular members, it may be good to force a reason to be given if a member is not accepted if they are rejected and make an appeal. Social isolation can be a form of indirect bullying and I would not be surprised to see some small conflicts arise wherever.

Again, when you make the point gain generic like that, it encourages Ragnarok-itis. Quantity over quality.

Except that you have to submit the review and mods determine if it's worth points. And if it isn't you waste your limited submissions. Meaning only quality will be rewarded.

Alright.

So, let's get this gearing back up.

Personally, I still believe we can do with more purchasable things here, so suggestions would be neat.

For you people that only goes into specific sections, it'll be nice if we can get more suggestion about point-gaining methods, especially in Multimedia, if it's needed there at all.

I'm thinking of some sort of reward system in 1v1, which grants the winner of each 1v1s points, probably around 200-300s. The winner of each leaderboard seasons would get roughly the same rewards like now.

Reward system for deck help in TCG would be nice too, though it'll be like in CC that it has to be cashed in weekly. Not sure how would it be executed though, because at time the suggestion/review are pretty short and TCG Decks lacked standards (might need to be addressed later, but that's probably for another suggestion thread).

So, yeah.

Further suggestions would really help.

Can you (the mods) have an option setup where you can go through threads and instantly mark something as useful
If yes would this appear on that post and can you set it so that person automatically gets a certain amount of points?

Becausif you plan to give points individually for posts that wont work.

If you can answer this ill givenyou my opinion of how this points system should work.

Can you (the mods) have an option setup where you can go through threads and instantly mark something as useful
If yes would this appear on that post and can you set it so that person automatically gets a certain amount of points?

Don't think that can be done.

Anyway, the basic points for posts system has been set up.

FYI:  The Legendary group is available in the shop for 1000 points, for anyone that cares to know.  Saw a couple of people asking where I got this, so I wanted to clear it up.

makes me miss my points, damn it.

Also since the Blog section is basically confirmed in now, are there any plans on working that in with point gain or is that left up to the new general mods once they're announced?

Archived