CC Headers

Goose

The headers are excessively large in CC.  Cut back the Pop Culture header to a single essential line, same with Multiple Cards.  I don't like having to scroll just to see threads and with 3 subforums in Multiple cards, it's already bad enough.

Further, the announcement/header in MC obviously isn't that important since you don't have it in WMC so maybe just delete the whole thing?

I can help you write the one line if you need help.  

The Multiples one is needed, because people apparently aren't checking the rules thread for the same thing.

It's basically a clarification of the Advanced Clause enforcement in there; to make it easier for members who take the time to critique cards in there.

(It applies for the entire section, including both Writtens + Other TCG. But adding it there would be fine also.)

Pop Culture needs that rule reminder, because about half of the people who go in there apparently don't read said guidelines; even when reminded to do so verbally.

Size was scaled down though.

"Clarification on the AC for Multiples

You do not need to CnC all cards in a thread within a single post. 

If you wish to CnC 1-2 cards using standard rules from RC-Singles (note something related to the card's design/flavor) or give a general overview on what they do (if related), that's perfectly acceptable.

You are more than welcome to CnC the remainder of the set in later posts, if that's what you wish. We understand that grading multiple cards can be tedious at times, If you decide to comment on a single card, however, make sure you also reference the rest of the set in some way after making a review."

this could be:

"You do not need to CnC all cards in a thread within a single post. You can comment on any number of cards. If you decide to comment on a single card, however, make sure you also reference the rest of the set in some way after making a review and follow RC-Singles rules. "

which is WAY less annoying just as an example.  I could do the same in PC.  No need for 7 lines when you could do the same in 2.

Archived