HxH: 108 Stars of Destiny [OOC]

Aix

Alright, everyone should start heading back, or quickly snatch an egg if you haven't already and start heading back. We need to get moving.

Don't leave the cave yet, I intend for Jack Whitechapel to be standing there, picking people off at the cave opening.

Sorta busy these days, so I'll get my post out on Friday.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, anyway, who's still in this? Those who don't respond within three days will be cut from the roster so we can move on faster.

Oh also, we're supposed to somehow work together to make a distraction for him or something to pass. Or you can find another way out if you want.

There was a guy in Hunter x Hunter who turned around and caught a sniper bullet between his teeth and then he threw it back and killed the sniper (something like that, I don't quite remember). Charles Atlas superpowers are not to be underestimated.

We can conclude this phase of the Hunter Exam now, basically, since everyone can escape and we all have an egg, I think.

Anemone grabbed one for Emui as well. FRIENDSHIP!

Head back to the place and socialize is the plan, it's good to take a breather and the next phase should begin soon.

Group 1
       Morgan
        Valentine
        Anemone
        Nova
        Torben

Iom

Group 2
        Alaster
        Emui
        Oz
        Taikyu
        Celia

Malnova

Group Thankfully it's not the main two group

Jack

Cannon Fodder

Red Shirts

Nameless exam takers that'll die soon

Mook

[Updated at: March 18, 2015 7:17:58 PM]

The randomizer hath spoken.

This will be the groups for the next exam.

Alright, so we gotta infiltrate the world's biggest superpower, the Empire of Shenglong. Let's discuss how we are going to do that. The Database has been updated with the proper info on the place.

First off, some points:

• Your targeted buildings are located in the Central Province of Jing, in the innermost walls, meaning you have to pass through at least three heavily guarded checkpoints.
  • You may join local rebel groups and seek help from them. They have weapons and bombs. Although, every day a rebel cell is rooted out and executed. So beware.
  • You may disguise yourself, pose as merchants, whatever.
  • The foreign Embassy exists, you could pose as ambassadors and such.
  • Jing is guarded by an elite police force, Xinxuanzu, which you will probably have to avoid. They regularly can just ask you for your identification papers, and if you don't have them you will be dragged off to be interrogated.
  • No weapons are allowed inside Jing.
  • During this time, the police force is actually recruiting. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Also your targeted buildings are:

Group 1: Royal Treasury, Building 2

Group 2: Xinxuanzu Dormitory, Building 3

[spoiler=NPCs][spoiler=Saika Nogitsune]WfpekZy.png

The Chairwoman of the Hunter Association. Despite her appearance, she's a 999-year-old nine-tailed fox. She's held the seat of Chairwoman on and off for the last 600 years. Rumours have it that she lead the 108 Stars that appeared a thousand years ago and nearly destroyed Lemuria, while sinking the island nation of Altantis. She's the most powerful Nen user in the world, however she is under countless restrictions that impose on her freedom and many organizations track her movements to make sure she doesn't step out of line.

Generally a serene and loving woman, but has a short temper. Tends to follow her instincts and intuition than any sort of logical thought process.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Yggdrasil Varias]mXU38ai.png

Vice Chairman of the Hunter Association. An ordinary human who was raised and trained by the Chairwoman since he was a child and an extremely powerful Nen user in his own right. Was a Blacklist Hunter before the Chairwoman deemed him strong enough to assist by her side.

A very logical and collected person who is very polite and a great leader of people. He tends to be quite close-minded and loses his temper only on matters pertaining to his adoptive mother.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tigre Amand]KvDN29o.png

An extremely feared Blacklist Hunter and an old comrade of Yggdrasil. A man who seeks out danger and thrill in the hunt for the world's most wanted criminals, rather than hunting out of any sense of justice.

He's quite antagonistic and short-tempered to boot. He gets riled up easily for a fight and may often overlook things when caught up in his excitement.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sei]66HxbR6.png

A mysterious character who hails from a tribe that lives in the shadows. An extremely powerful Nen user who passed the Hunter Exam with laughable ease. He joined the Xinxuanzu and climbed up its ranks while leading the subjugation of rebel groups. Merely his mention inspires fear into people. He became famed for his cold cruelty.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Aix, can we sneak in by boarding someone else's truck or something similar?

Also, kitchen knives are allowed, right? How about lead pipes?

Yeah, that would work, although you'd have to get past checkpoints and such.

Well f***. This is gonna be the first thing Torben's gonna have to figure out. Will try and come up with ideas um...when I'm not so drained.

You have to sneak in anyway. Probably pretend it's an instrument or something :3

To be quite honest, I don't mind how you get in, you can get away with a bunch of things, as long as you don't make your passage too easy.

Group 1
       Morgan
        Valentine
        Anemone
        Nova
        Torben

Iom

Group 2
        Alaster
        Emui
        Oz
        Taikyu
        Celia

Malnova

Group Thankfully it's not the main two group

Jack

Cannon Fodder

Red Shirts

Nameless exam takers that'll die soon

Mook

[Updated at: March 18, 2015 7:17:58 PM]

The randomizer hath spoken.

This will be the groups for the next exam.

Does Lettess not have a group?

Alright, so we gotta infiltrate the world's biggest superpower, the Empire of Shenglong. Let's discuss how we are going to do that. The Database has been updated with the proper info on the place.

First off, some points:

• Your targeted buildings are located in the Central Province of Jing, in the innermost walls, meaning you have to pass through at least three heavily guarded checkpoints.
  • You may join local rebel groups and seek help from them. They have weapons and bombs. Although, every day a rebel cell is rooted out and executed. So beware.
  • You may disguise yourself, pose as merchants, whatever.
  • The foreign Embassy exists, you could pose as ambassadors and such.
  • Jing is guarded by an elite police force, Xinxuanzu, which you will probably have to avoid. They regularly can just ask you for your identification papers, and if you don't have them you will be dragged off to be interrogated.
  • No weapons are allowed inside Jing.
  • During this time, the police force is actually recruiting. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Also your targeted buildings are:

Group 1: Royal Treasury, Building 2

Group 2: Xinxuanzu Dormitory, Building 3

Who supplies food to these buildings. The Sprout family is supposedly the Zoldycs of the Culinary world so I was hoping to use that as some form of leverage. If that becomes to complicated of a sub-storyline I can easily re-edit my plans.

Who supplies food to these buildings. The Sprout family is supposedly the Zoldycs of the Culinary world so I was hoping to use that as some form of leverage. If that becomes to complicated of a sub-storyline I can easily re-edit my plans.

You can certainly use your name to negotiate something.

So just a quick question. Are we exiting the airship right away? Also what time would it be by now?

Jump out into the ocean with a parachute lifejacket. Fun, fun, fun. It's about dawn. However, you've flown quite some time eastward. How the time works out exactly, I'm too lazy for that.

Archived