New rep title for over 1000.

Thar

Anyway, sure.

As long as someone can pitch an idea for a good name.

Is there a way to get the current system laid out as was mentioned in the first post?

Cuz like I'd hate to suggest something only to find it was already in the system.

Rep system titles are like this:

-20 = Bad

-10 = Poor

0 = Neutral

50 = Good

150 = Excellent

666 = Divine

I have no idea who set these levels originally.

Looking at the current system we could probably stand to have more levels in between 150 and 666 as well as one for 1000+.

I'd say 2000/2500+ is "Armz Like" or equivalent, considering I think that's the rep equivalent of the current "VIP"/rightfully Legendary member group.

I'd get a bette restimate, but you can't search by who has the most likes on the member section, for some reason.

Okay, I've currently set the levels like this.

-1 = Bad
0 = Neutral
50 = Good
250 = Great
500 = Excellent
750 = Divine
1000 = Ultimateness
??? = Armz-like

Few issues with this. One is that Ultimateness is stupid for a rep level, and it doesn't sound suitable to be over Divine to begin with. Maybe making 750 Legendary and 1000 Divine could work better. Also, having a level such as Armz-like is not needed period. As for Good, 50 is okay though somehow 100 sounds better to me.

I'd say 2000/2500+ is "Armz Like" or equivalent, considering I think that's the rep equivalent of the current "VIP"/rightfully Legendary member group.

I'd get a bette restimate, but you can't search by who has the most likes on the member section, for some reason.

You are correct. You have the second highest rep on the site from my brief skim, and only Armz has that title.

Okay, I've currently set the levels like this.

-1 = Bad

0 = Neutral

50 = Good

250 = Great

500 = Excellent

750 = Divine

1000 = Ultimateness

??? = Armz-like

This works. If anything I might get rid of ultimateness, bump divine up to 1000+ and use like immaculate or something for the 750-999 range. But that's just me.

Few issues with this. One is that Ultimateness is stupid for a rep level, and it doesn't sound suitable to be over Divine to begin with. Maybe making 750 Legendary and 1000 Divine could work better. Also, having a level such as Armz-like is not needed period. As for Good, 50 is okay though somehow 100 sounds better to me.

In case you've forgotten, I have a bizarre sense of humor.

"Ultimateness" is not supposed to be taken remotely seriously. I'll probably change it when something more fitting comes along.

Nobody is supposed to care if there's a "hidden" rep level like Armz-like because only 1 person has it, and maybe 2 people are even remotely in league to receive it in the future. That's the joke.

Archived