Birdie Plays~ A Video Based Blog~

Kazooie

( birdie doesnt have a logo halp pls ;-; )

Welcome to Birdie Plays~ YCM's Number 1 Let's Play based Blog!

What is this you dumb bird?

wow r00d you strawman that lives in my head

This is my attempt to get some motivation! It's exactly what it says on the tin, birdie (me) will be playing (video games) for you (ycm)!

This sounds like an awful idea, why would I even care?

you're probably right you r00d strawman you ;-;

I don't know! Maybe you like video games? The difference between this and a normal Let's Play channel is that while I might START a video series, it'll be a rotating system based on what viewers HERE want!

That's right, this blog is obviously tailor made for the YCM audience!

That said, not every post will necessarily be a video! It depends on if I have time to record for that one (which i probably would just me being lazy). I might do text posts with my thoughts on a game or something! If someone has a request, I can look into it! This is a very, very flexible idea, and that's why I'm working with it.

[spoiler=The Blog Posts by Order of Posting]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327258-birdie-plays-a-video-based-blog/?p=6699718]Don't Starve Together: Episode 1: Blindly Flailing Around[/url]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Blog Posts by Series]

None yet!

[/spoiler]

I don't have set update days YET, but in the future I might pick two or three days a week to have set up as update days. This would allow me to use the calender function a little bit since we have it!

f***ing bird, no one wants to see this.

oh okay i'll leave now ;-;

___

Just a few things before I actually begin to work on the videos...

I need to decide what the first episode will be!

Now, I could do an introduction episode, but I chose this instead. It would be boring, short, and stupid. I can jump right into the action with one of these games instead!

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke

Kirby Superstar Ultra

It isn't limited to those options, but those are the games I'm really aching to play lately! I'm more than willing to look into other options, I'm just not having ideas right now.

One last thing though... If I do a Leaf Green or Kirby Superstar Ultra LP, I would need a video layout. I have no experience with any image editing software, so all my attempts end up looking like crap. If you're feeling generous or something and are willing to help me out with this, please do!

When I get back from Germany, I'll help with a logo! PM a few details, I'll get to it soon.

Love to see some Binding of Isaac.

Oh that's really nice Rai, thank you! I'll probably message you sometime soon for sure, I just... Need to figure out what I want. xD

I'm leaning towards Isaac myself, the game is super, super enjoyable. Tons upon tons of replay value!

Watching you play stuff sounds like it could be exciting whatever it is.

Of the three you've listed you could get right into I'd love to see Super Star since the SNES game was a part of my childhood and I love it a lot. Unfortunately I'd be of little help to forming a video layout for it.

• 2 weeks later...

And we're back! I closed this for a little while because I was having technological problems, but I meant to post and say that it wasn't a permanent closure.

I KINDA FORGOT TO POST IT THOUGH.

Anyway, because I'm writing my little story in Creative Writing, updates here will likely not be as frequent as I had hoped, but I want to at least get an episode out by Sunday, so keep an eye out for the first episode of Birdie Plays~ The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth!

wow agroo, that was really, really r00d ;-;

On another note... A new pair of games is being considered for play as well! Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons are two games I really like but have never fully beaten, so I'm considering playing those!

• 7 months later...

Now I am being lazy and tired but!

I'm glad you're doing this :3

You two are great, this was amusing, and I have no idea what's going on XD

Yay for being lazy and tired!

Ashley and I plan on recording at least one twentyish minute episode a day. Sometimes more so we can get a backlog going in case of bad situations where we can't record.

I don't know about being great, we were kinda flailing around for a bit. Plus the technical difficulty with Ashley's mic. xD

Trust me, I have no idea what I'm doing either. xD

Gotta love that Birdie risked death and darkness to pick grass

Ashley why'd you forget to eat you silly silly....I am so glad you actually searched exactly that. And not gonna lie wouldn't mind this being a living Birdie spooky ghost Ashley LP. XD

I think the main reason I enjoy these is cause you two are just so easy to listen to. Just I can watch even though I don't get anything and just enjoy it.

Archived