YCM GPT Match W-5

Flash Flyer - Sakura

The active Custom Card staff, here and now will fight to determine who reigns supreme.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Sakura v Zextra v Nai: The dragon Signer with the power to attain Over Top Clear Mind and ascend the heavens of evolution vs the serpentine beauty that shines over in the pristine light vs FLUFFIER THAN THOU

Welcome to the CC Mod Wars, again.

Remember that this is a Pokémon poll, NOT the YCM Member Brawl (although it's essentially been that in a few cases)

600px-Latias-Turbo.pngmega_milotic__fan_made__by_pokeluka-d6ia
mega_altaria.png?w=700

And because Latias is too hipster to use her Gamefreak Mega; she gets her 5Ds form again.

Match ends January 12th @ 10 pm HST

No one is losing our jobs as CC mods, if we lose in this match.

ZcrKWGy.png

No offense to Milotic, but probably least of these.

I really like Altaria's mega, made it a huge threat. Plus it's a soft and fluffy cloud dragon.

Latias is pretty adorable, and I actually liked using it in OU as a Special wall....this is a tough one. I will have to hold off on voting for now....

Right now, I lead 1-0-0.

Remind me to train Altaria in ORAS + Mega Evo it; I mean a fresh one instead of the imported stuff from W2/XY.

Also note to train that Feebas into Milotic; traded one from Zextra a week ago (and it's named after him, hehe)

Latias, import that last one into ORAS (or cream the Kalos Elite 4); also going to be fun because it's named Sapphira (I don't need to explain this, do I?)

-------------

Obviously know where my vote went off to this time.

The disclaimer just makes the whole thing hilarious.

Hmm...Latias is adorable. Milotic is gorgeous, especially as a shiny...*pampers my shiny* M-Altaria is so ploofy. This is a tough one.

Well, Latias represents Sakura. Who hates Vaporeon. Strike.

Milotic represents Zextra, who is fine.

Altaria represents someone else who evades me entirely. But is sooo ploofy.

Altaria, for having one of the coolest Megas ever. Ploofy!

Nai's winning right now with 3.

Out of fairness, I don't hate Vaporeon that much (last couple matches might've suggested, and indeed Vaporeon was on my kill list), but really never found it interesting.

In any case, I did say to treat this as a regular tournament match and not the YMB; in which case, I'd probably get my ass kicked.

In the CC Mod Wars, Altaria managed to best Latias and Milotic, its "senior" partners on the CC team (registration/reign-wise) and win in an 7-3-3 lead.

The two older mods had their battle again, but this time, it was a tie.

Would the results be different had this been round 3 of Sakura v Zex (without the addition of Nai)?

We'll probably never know; maybe next time.

-------

On a secondary note (performance-wise as a member), Nai's been doing a good amount of stuff in CC + working out ideas with Zex and myself, although I'm usually the one putting a lot of them into practice (well, announcing the changes anyway).

That's not to say Zextra and Nai are slacking in their roles (they certainly aren't); their presence is appreciated in helping to handle the section and we fill in the gaps each of us has.

Yeah, I said to treat this as a normal Pokémon battle; not the YCM Member Brawl (even though the Pokes represent a member).

Pretty sure things would be a lot different otherwise.

Archived