Pendulum Pairs in Singles

Realistically, that would make sense; since Pendulums need another one to actually be useful (well, SSing monsters anyway).

That being said, a few of them are capable of working on their own via their Spell effects, so it's something that needs to be looked into.

I know Nai's reading this thread also at the time of this post, so might have to talk to them about this matter in more depth if need arises.

Probably can do it here though.

Otherwise, seems reasonable.

Realistically, that would make sense; since Pendulums need another one to actually be useful (well, SSing monsters anyway).

That being said, a few of them are capable of working on their own via their Spell effects, so it's something that needs to be looked into.

I know Nai's reading this thread also at the time of this post, so might have to talk to them about this matter in more depth if need arises.

Probably can do it here though.

Otherwise, seems reasonable.

Well yeah, I know that they can sometimes be used on their own, though I feel like it would make sense since Rituals are like that too, though I agree with A Bad Character that Rituals should be in multiples, and I have stated that before, but since this is the way you are doing things, having Pendulums be like that too makes sense.

Looks like Nai and I are in agreement to allow 2 paired Pendulums to be posted together.

However, they need to work in conjunction with one another; posting two random Pendulums that don't have anything to do with each other OR making more than 2 Pendulums (regardless if they cooperate/not) in the thread will result in a move.

Looks like Nai and I are in agreement to allow 2 paired Pendulums to be posted together.

However, they need to work in conjunction with one another; posting two random Pendulums that don't have anything to do with each other OR making more than 2 Pendulums (regardless if they cooperate/not) in the thread will result in a move.

That seems reasonable, that was what I intended anyway, if it's just 2 randoms that don't have anything to do with each other, then they don't belong there. Thanks for taking the suggestion into consideration.

Archived