Moderation

Blake

Um, I don't think it'd be wise for Black, Koko, and Icy to decide a new mod by themselves. They may be ex-mods (just like myself), but I don't think they even frequent the section enough to know what it really needs. Does it need a leader? Yes, but I doubt they know just the kind of leader CC needs as there are many kinds of Leadership to sort through. Being a Leader and finding a Leader is not as easy as Black seems to claim. No, it is the most difficult thing there is and this is coming from personal experience.

Back to my original point, why not toss me and some of the more senior CC members into that discussion. You know, the people who are going to have to live with the new mod. Best to have our say too.

Obviously it would still need to be discussed with the mods/members of the section, but seeing as though they feel as if they need a voice, we should allow them to at least present a candidate. 

Actually, I have two members I could easily call leaders. I thought Nai might be capable, but there are two... returning candidates that I could easily propose.

One of which I'd prefer to the other, but they both have leadership experience. In CC, to boot.

This whole topic is pretty much just Black being really salty about how he doesnt like certain mods anymore, and tbh

This doesn't mean anything. The reverse of this is "I've never seen one person truly opposed to him as a mod". Admittedly, you're an example, but you seem to be the only one willing to vocalize it. That may have something to do with why we seem to think you're hounding him, and in the above massive walls, you emphasize on him so much that I still don't find it reliable. I just think you're extremely biased, even if you do make the occasional fair point, but those points are lost by your frequent comparisons of him to a machine, or a malfunction.

Evilfusions point is so true, almost all of your points are negated or seem less applicable because of the MASSIVE salt content.

Can we get rid of this topic or something? Because the mods are fine and most people are agreeing to some extent, and i dont even know where this irrational hatred for sakura is coming from since he is actually very nice to have around the Site and CC sectiona nd often interacts in games and such, this is literally you with your mouth bolting out crap-tonnes of salt.

Archived