New Evil HERO Cards

nickredace

After trying out some Elemental Hero's and Destiny Hero's I've come across the some of the best but, hard to get out cards in existence, Evil HERO's. Having only 6 total Evil Hero Fusions now, and having 2 of them completely separate from the elemental hero Arch, makes having cards such as Dark fusion, somewhat pointless. That with the added fact that Dark fusion is much harder to get then poly, due to the fact that poly has cards such as "king of the Swamp", "Elemental HERO Woodsman" etc. So taking from the Elemental Hero Attribute Archetype, that includes fusion cards such as, "Elemental HERO Absolute zero", "Elemental HERO Nova Master", "Elemental HERO Gaia" and a few more, that require only an Elemental Hero and an Attribute of a monster. (Elemental HERO Nova Master=1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 FIRE monster)

So I've Created New Evil Attribute HERO's (Evil HERO's are hero's created with Dark fusion or Dark Calling) 

GMjry6D.jpg

(Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card leaves the field: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and inflict 200  damage to your opponent and gain 300 life points for each monsters destroyed by this effect.)

VrkBJ80.jpg

(Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Draw 1 card and apply this effect depending by its  type. Spell:Target one spell/trap on the field and destroy it. Trap:Target one spell in your grave, return and it to hand. Monster:Search through your deck, and send one monster to the graveyard and inflict damage equal to its attack to your opponent.)

TgLQgKR.jpg

(Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 200 ATK for each monster. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target up to 2 of your banished "HERO" monsters; add those targets to your hand.)

PtKybaa.jpg

(Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 200 ATK for each "HERO" monster in your Graveyard. This card is unaffected by trap effects.)

GHAvMBi.jpg

(Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: Change all monsters your opponent controls to attack position and reduce their attack to 0. Double the attack of this card until the end-phase of the turn it was summoned. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn this was summoned)

kkwBfjh.jpg

(Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, its ATK becomes 0 and this card gains the its original of ATK.)

All of these effects are up for debate, and I'd like to hear your opinions and changes you would make.

Based on the Elemental HERO Attribute Archetype.

Frost Bite, at most, is just a copy-paste; Nobody will really care that it gets a boost from itself, when it's just a harder to play version of Zero.
Dark Blaze' 500 damage is rather small. Inferno still outclasses it because of the same reason as stated above.
Golden Darkness is just trying too hard to be cool; I'll pass.
Infinite Darkness; Just no.
Smoke Twister is a bit of a step in the right direction, but still comes off as a weird clone. I like it's image, though.
Terror is an actual 'Evil HERO'-counterpart, or at least, effect-buff-wise. So that one at least poses a bit of a threat because it could do some pretty absurd damage by itself.

And the premise of Evil HEROs having 'Stronger Fusions' is more then just adding like 1-2 lines of text; It involves an overhaul of sorts to the effect in question, and also addresses any issues they may have.
Compare Thunder Giant to Lightning Golem; Thunder has restrictions to what it can hit, has a cost, etc, Lightning has none of that and can hit any 1 monster.
Compare Rampart Blaster to Infernal Sniper; Rampart can only do stuff if the opponent has an empty field and it is in defense position, when Sniper can just freely deal 1000 damage then immediately switch to attack mode and do more damage. Add to it, being based on effect-damage and having a Spell-destruction-immunity made it harder to remove, since stuff like Mirror Force/etc was more relevant at the time, and at most, we had Lightning Vortex; Sniper being able to skate around both of those was a big improvement.
etc.

Or at least, the way I see it.

Frost Bite, at most, is just a copy-paste; Nobody will really care that it gets a boost from itself, when it's just a harder to play version of Zero.
Dark Blaze' 500 damage is rather small. Inferno still outclasses it because of the same reason as stated above.
Golden Darkness is just trying too hard to be cool; I'll pass.
Infinite Darkness; Just no.
Smoke Twister is a bit of a step in the right direction, but still comes off as a weird clone. I like it's image, though.
Terror is an actual 'Evil HERO'-counterpart, or at least, effect-buff-wise. So that one at least poses a bit of a threat because it could do some pretty absurd damage by itself.

And the premise of Evil HEROs having 'Stronger Fusions' is more then just adding like 1-2 lines of text; It involves an overhaul of sorts to the effect in question, and also addresses any issues they may have.
Compare Thunder Giant to Lightning Golem; Thunder has restrictions to what it can hit, has a cost, etc, Lightning has none of that and can hit any 1 monster.
Compare Rampart Blaster to Infernal Sniper; Rampart can only do stuff if the opponent has an empty field and it is in defense position, when Sniper can just freely deal 1000 damage then immediately switch to attack mode and do more damage. Add to it, being based on effect-damage and having a Spell-destruction-immunity made it harder to remove, since stuff like Mirror Force/etc was more relevant at the time, and at most, we had Lightning Vortex; Sniper being able to skate around both of those was a big improvement.
etc.

Or at least, the way I see it.

I'll look into reworking Frost, As I do understand what you mean.

But on the grounds of Dark Blaze, though I'd have to disagree. Dark Blaze gives the ability to deal more effect damage when destroying a monster, while Inferno as you stated as outclassing it, has less attack, requires specific fusion monsters, and only gains 1000 atk while battling a water attribute monster, making it for specific situations. Unless you mean Inferno Wing in which I would also have to disagree, as Again it requires specific fusion monsters, and while being able to inflict piercing damage, and damage equal to the destroyed monster's atk or defense, has low atk and only is effective against defense monsters, most of which would have more than 2100 atk.

I don't know what you mean when it comes to GoldenDarkness. 

I believe Infinite Darkness is needed, and should be accepted as more powerful version of "Elemental HERO Escuridao", whose effect is very weak.

With SmokeTwister, I understand that it comes off, clone-ish. I'll work on making it more unique.

I will look into re-tweaking card effects, so that they are more  like Evil HERO.

Did I say Inferno? Silly me... I meant Nova Master. I had the names mixed up for whatever reason. My point still stands about Nova outclassing your Evil HERO version.

Golden, you could honestly buff it to let it receive a boost from, and also recover, just HEROs in general.

Since, as I mentioned, you want to try and improve on the overall design while also making them into there own thing. You, for the most part, stuck to the originals a bit too much.

Darkness also suffers from the same issue Golden has.

Archived