hi.

theus.

Hello! My name is Matthew and I have been playing this game since my 4 years (I’m old lol) but since last year I stopped playing for some months because of certain problems on my life, but now that the things have been getting better and now I found more time to play it again along with other hobbies and also a huge fan of reading books, mangas, comics etc

I have been studying lately arts and trying to save money for an university (I’m so broke that i live in my best friend’s parents house lol)

I’m also was an active member on the DN forums during mid of-2013 to early of-2014 and also an member on ATRL (a music forum, however mainly focused on pop culture.)

and thats it hope i can participate as an active member here like before! (i already had an account here but i'm don't remember my former username so lolz)

hi.

Oh I should write more.
Welcome new person to the site that, or so I'm told, is based off of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Don't worry lotta us are "geezers" we even have a resident hag somewhere around!

So many lols....Anyway! Hope you find a good place here and become awesome or something, I dunno.

Oh and rules or something.

Welcome to the YCM forum, theus.

I'm Sakura, this section's moderator (and also of Custom Cards + Q&A)

Before posting, make sure you've read the site rules, so you know what to expect.

As for stuff, you might enjoy our TCG forum for any card discussion. I haven't been on their forums, so can't say if they're good/bad; only on the duel server itself and hearing stuff about bad players.

If you need help, ask one of the mods.

Anyway, have fun :D

Archived