1x Gagaga Samurai

1x Ice Beast Zerofyne

2x Lightning Chidori

1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK

1x Number 103: Ragnazero

2x Number 18: Heraldic Progenitor Plain-Coat

1x Number 8: Heraldic King Genom-Heritage

1x Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror

Why Berner's Falcon? I'd rather run Eale if I need more Heraldics, and if it's for Chidori, you do have Twin-Headed, Amphisbaena, and Aberconway, which should be sufficient. I suppose it might be for Zerofyne, but I don't think Zerofyne is good enough to warrant running Berner's Falcon over Eale.

Seriously, Berner's Falcon is the black sheep of the Heraldic family, in that it literally doesn't do anything for the Deck. Eale at least has decent DEF and can help make 3 Mats.

I also tend to run 3 Heraldry Reborn, especially since you're running Augmentation. There's no downsides to the card at all.

Why two augmentation? I don't see anyway to search it either.

Space.

Why Berner's Falcon? I'd rather run Eale if I need more Heraldics, and if it's for Chidori, you do have Twin-Headed, Amphisbaena, and Aberconway, which should be sufficient. I suppose it might be for Zerofyne, but I don't think Zerofyne is good enough to warrant running Berner's Falcon over Eale.

Seriously, Berner's Falcon is the black sheep of the Heraldic family, in that it literally doesn't do anything for the Deck. Eale at least has decent DEF and can help make 3 Mats.

I also tend to run 3 Heraldry Reborn, especially since you're running Augmentation. There's no downsides to the card at all.

Berner's Falcon is for Zerofyne, yes. And since I don't run 3-mats, I don't need Eale, but I may consider running various other Heraldics and try to find something. Originally, I was going to run Icarus Attack too, but the format changed into floater.dek, so ideally, I suppose I really don't have a reason for Berner's Falcon. I guess I can save Zerofyne for those delicious Raidraptors.

Yes and No.

It is a really good card, but it's restrictions really hurt it.

All it's doing is just forcing you to play the Archetype.
Dunno' how that's bad.

IMO, you should swap Snatch for a Terraforming.
I mean, the field being able to search your Leo-enabling cards is basically the whole idea... Right?

18 and 8 are not always ideal options hence why it "hurts it". The restriction also applies to Xyz Summons. The effect is really good, but it limits your options that turn at the same time. And in the current format, 1 turn is really not something you can afford to waste when a Castel/101 would do the job better.

However, that suggestion is reasonable enough, and I'll do that, because I really don't get it often enough. 

I personally always only run 2 Augmentations because while it's an amazing card, there are only 6 targets (and 5 in this build), and with all the search/ditch power that Heraldics have with Leo and No.18, I tend to draw Advanced Heraldry Arts and Reborn at least once or twice normally, meaning even less targets in the Deck to search. I occasionally end up dead-drawing the second copy of Augmentation late game, so a THIRD copy would make this tendency even worse.

Again, that's just me, though.

Now that I've looked more carefully at your Extra Deck, Berner's Falcon isn't that bad afterall. I usually like to run at least one or two 3-mats, but without those, Falcon has more advantages than Eale.

Since you have that random Limited Force, I would personally Squeeze in a C101, just in case you don't need to/can't make C69 Limited doesn't become that one dead draw you didn't need.  Plus C101 is one of the more powerful rank ups out there.

I personally run Quick Chaos since it opens up OTK potential, but since you don't run that 1 tech 69 (I just have it so I can rank up to C69, and maybe if I need to reuse Diagusto or something) limited is better.

I'm surprised at the lack of Diagusto.  Heraldics can chew through their resources pretty quickly.  It wouldn't hurt to squeeze in Diagusto for the longer duels.  It has saved me many a time.

Archived