Avatar request for you fine folks

Kay so this time I'll be waiting a few days before choosing, cause last time some others didn't get a chance to post what they did.

Anyway, want an avi made of

[spoiler=This]9rbSxsm.jpg[/spoiler]

Size: Still not sure what's best size for an avi but...whatever that is I guess?

I would like something...cheerful looking, if that makes sense.

And ask for whatever payment/crediting you want.

Probably will need to crop and such, since I'm sure it'd look not so great as a full image. So whatever seems to work best.

Okay graphic people, show me your moves!

Cynthia would totally idolize Captain Falcon.....

Edit: Oh! If you'd like a smaller/larger/better quality/whatever picture let me know and I'll look.

I might be busy with other things, but I should have the time to make avatars for people.

(Then again, I did your current one a couple weeks ago, didn't I?)

BXKFYzI.jpg

It's the same size as the Vaporeon one; basically used lighter colors like gold to convey happier moments; the black star brushes are there to add some contrast.

Basically cropped her upper body (and part of her extended arm); that's the main point you should be looking at.

Oh that does look really nice, and suits the character well.

I will still wait a bit, just in case...don't want to find out a couple others were working/wanted to work on one and feel bad for not giving them a chance like last time. ^^;

And yeah you made this one. Which I still like but I change avis a lot for some reason...I do save them all though, so might come back to this another day.

Provided you credit, that's good enough.

You're welcome to offer points, but it's not needed in my case (considering I can just edit mine to whatever number, but I haven't done it lately)

Not sure what Dae would like in this case though.

I'll leave this open so he can express his desire for what he'd like, payment-wise.

Glad you like them, however.

Archived