Seto Kaiba vs Akaba Reiji

Peridank

YGO Showdown of Rich Dudes  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Kaiba or Reiji?

• Kaiba
    • Reiji

So like... they are both very similar and they are both in control of companies (Kaiba Corp and LDS Respectively) They only difrence is there personality and Generation... Reiji can use every summoning method and Kaiba only knows one... but lets say Kaiba has Obelisk and is able to pull a screw the rules. Who would win at that point?

In terms of character, they're the top 2 rivals.

As I was talking with Bree about it, Reiji wins. His motivation and character, while ambiguous, Reiji is a very good rival to Yuya without shoving it down your throat. He has respect for Yuya, if their small interactions are any clue, and Yuya seems to see Reiji as someone he has to reach. There's no bad blood, but there's no true rivalry yet. Just a spirit between the two.

Kaiba's good, but... His motivation is awful. "I am in the top X duelists in the world, in a children's card game. This will not stand." Like... REALLY?

I never really like what-if matches for YGO characters 5Ds onward since they have an advantage of a more-developed game than their predecessors.

If we were able to get a good look at the DM/GX crew with updated decks more fit for modern standards, then it'd be worth considering because now they're even in the eyes of the game, then it boils down to their skills.

I never really like what-if matches for YGO characters 5Ds onward since they have an advantage of a more-developed game than their predecessors.

If we were able to get a good look at the DM/GX crew with updated decks more fit for modern standards, then it'd be worth considering because now they're even in the eyes of the game, then it boils down to their skills.

I agree with this. I'm not a fan of this type of thing either.

Pretty sure Reiji can Pendulum Summon 9000 damage before Kaiba's techno theme can start playing.

Crush Card Virus your 3 CEO's, Normal Summon Cyber-Stein, pay 5000, Special Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, equip Megamorph, attack for 9000, GG. 

Wait... "Blue-Eyed Maiden"? What is this strange card?

A direct translation for Maiden with Eyes of Blue. 

Archived