Life is Strange

Thar

header.jpg?t=1422641696

Life is Strange is an episodic walk-around, point-and-click game where you can right-click to turn back time. It is another one of those games where whatever major decisions you make, it affects the outcome of the game. What makes this game unique in that aspect is that you have the ability to turn back time to make different decisions.

It's an episodic game, and the first episode came out yesterday. It was said to be 5 episodes long. I played the first episode, and it was supposed to last 2 and a half hours if you tried EVERYTHING in every prompted object. I only went along with the plot, and it lasted me about an hour and a half.

But let me say that this is not just another David Cage game. This was made by Square Enix, and there wasn't a single moment where I questioned the writing in any way. The characters seemed kind of dull, but at least they were interesting enough. Still, though, words cannot express how I feel about this. To engross me so much gives me every right to express how I feel about this game so far.

Discuss.

I need that game, i wanna buy it as soon as possible, i've seen an episode on youtube and it looks amazing, i'll probably get it today, if not tomorrow.

The graphics seem really good, and i love the fact that you can reverse time whenever you want, and not on certain moments.

So yeah this game is a must-have

I need that game, i wanna buy it as soon as possible, i've seen an episode on youtube and it looks amazing, i'll probably get it today, if not tomorrow.

The graphics seem really good, and i love the fact that you can reverse time whenever you want, and not on certain moments.

So yeah this game is a must-have

The graphics are amazing, but it requires a shitton of RAM. I had to lower it down to the lowest setting, but at least it ran smoothly enough for me to fully experience it.

I've been meaning to play it again to get different outcomes.

Also, Chloe is best character.

The graphics are amazing, but it requires a shitton of RAM. I had to lower it down to the lowest setting, but at least it ran smoothly enough for me to fully experience it.

I've been meaning to play it again to get different outcomes.

Also, Chloe is best character.

i've heard that there's also for ps3, if there is then i'm gonna buy it there, because my computer is really bad, so that's the major reason.

But i'm really excited to play it and see the various outcomes.

i've heard that there's also for ps3, if there is then i'm gonna buy it there, because my computer is really bad, so that's the major reason.

But i'm really excited to play it and see the various outcomes.

It's much better to play with headphones. You can do that with both, but I don't have a headset for my console, plus my computer is closer to me, so it's more convenient.

Fun fact: Dontnod's last game was Remember Me, published by Capcom.

Seriously? Last I remember, that game felt kinda eh. But that's pretty interesting.

Also yeah, published. I tend to only skim the creators of games.

Archived