[anime] Amazoness support

Amazoness Arena

field spell

When this card is activated, increase the Life Points of both players by 600 points. Each time a player declares an attack with a monster, they can pay 100 Life Points to inflict 100 points of damage to the opponent's Life Points at the end of the Damage Step.

Amazoness Call

normal spell

Activate only if you control a face-up "Amazoness" monster. Select 1 face-up Fusion Monster on the field, and return it to the Fusion Deck. Then, if all of the Fusion Material Monsters that were used to Fusion Summon that monster are in the Graveyard(s), Special Summon them to their owners' sides of the field.

Amazoness Charm

normal spell

Select 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls. Change it to face-up Attack Position, then it gains 200 ATK.

Amazoness Trainer

quick-play spell

Activate only if an "Amazoness Tiger" you control attacks an opponent's monster, and that opponent's monster is still on the field at the end of the Damage Step. That "Amazoness Tiger" gains 400 ATK, and can attack once again.

Pride of Tribe

trap

Activate when an "Amazoness" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Amazoness" monster from your Deck.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Arena

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Call

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Charm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Trainer

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pride_of_Tribe

i cant see Arena being used unless buffed or out right chaned

for Call if changed from fusion to cover all the extra deck monsters it might get used

i have no idea about Charm or Trainer

Pride i can definitely see it getting used

please discuss

Oh, the ever so marvelous Amazoness Arena... What a lovely card at it's core, for the whole purpose of fighters communicating with their fists in a 1-on-1 relationship. Alas, it was never meant to be, for a mere 100 damage would hardly leave that much of an impression on someone.

Charm is a worse Stop Defense

Trainer is too specific

Call is a worse de-fusion

Pride is decent, and they will probably use it. Only reason Stonehenge Methods isn't being used in Chronomaly is that they have better options.. Amazoness really don't have better options.

Arena is too much of a gimmick.

• 2 weeks later...

I had forgotten about Trainer (honestly never cared for Tiger) but a while ago I tried to make these playable, so I figured I'd post these here.

Pride of Tribe (Normal Trap)

When an "Amazoness" monster(s) you control is destroyed by your opponent's attack or card effect: Special Summon 1 "Amazoness" monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

Amazoness Charm (Continuous Spell)

You must control an "Amazoness" monster to apply these effects. Change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position. All monsters your opponent controls gain 200 ATK. Your opponent can only Special Summon 1 monster per turn, and only once that turn.

Amazoness Arena (Continuous Spell)

Negate all card effects during the Battle Phase, except "Amazoness" cards. At the end of the Damage Step, if your "Amazoness" monster battled an opponent's monster: You can pay 1000 LP; inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each "Amazoness" monster you control. If a Field Spell Card is face-up on the field, destroy this card.

Amazoness Call (Quick-Play Spell)

If you control an "Amazoness" monster: Target 1 monster your opponent controls that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; shuffle that target into the Extra Deck, then if all the monsters used as Material for its Summon are in your opponent's Graveyard, Special Summon all of them to their side of the field.

Archived