Photo

Brick Goes Scuba Diving (the Anchorman / Spongebob Squarepants crossover)

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

2 replies to this topic

Thar

Thar

Aspiring Engineer

• Button Masher

• 12,108 posts
    Last Visit Mar 24 2019 03:12 PM
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

I'm not flooding, I promise.

Sourcep

Brick Goes Scuba Diving (the Anchorman / Spongebob Squarepants crossover) - (1199 words)

LimitedBiodegradableLadybug-size_restric

Peridank

Peridank

Banned

• Banned

• PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
    Last Visit Apr 03 2018 01:54 PM
  • Spouse:Tomoko Kuroki

10/10 I enjoyed this somuch... the old references of good ole' spongebob was amusing. But I seem to remember spongebobbeing small compared to a human... in context it seems as if they are the same size. Also fun fact... all of Bikini Bottom was based on nuclear testing done in either the pacific or atlantic and they are just mutated. Good Job Tho!

Go to YCM they said... It'll be Dank they said...

Best Yandere Waifu

Thar

Thar

Aspiring Engineer

• Topic Starter
  • Button Masher

• 12,108 posts
    Last Visit Mar 24 2019 03:12 PM
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

10/10 I enjoyed this somuch... the old references of good ole' spongebob was amusing. But I seem to remember spongebobbeing small compared to a human... in context it seems as if they are the same size. Also fun fact... all of Bikini Bottom was based on nuclear testing done in either the pacific or atlantic and they are just mutated. Good Job Tho!

Thanks! It's an old fic, so I thought I'd post it for shits and giggles. Glad ya liked it. ^^

LimitedBiodegradableLadybug-size_restric

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users