Struggle of Powers II (OOC/Started/Still Accepting!)

Struggle_of_Powers_II_Background.jpg

We all know the story. How one thousand years ago, give or take, the humans, in their fear of beings labeled “supers”, took up arms and began to systematically exterminate every single one. Man. Woman. Not even children were said to have been spared.

The Supers fought back. With their inherent abilities, many capable of fighting entire garrisons on their own, they proved a deadly force; one that the humans had to out think in order to outdo. This war, spurred on by violence and fear, caused our planet to crack and succumb to the forces that were being imposed on her.

Eventually, as all long drawn out conflicts do, the fighting slowed.

But it has never stopped.

Even when so-called “governments” rose from the ashes of the old world, the fighting never truly ceased. Humans still kill supers. Supers still kill humans. Worse, both sides torture and are tortured.

Recently the Southern Territories, helmed by a human who only saw Supers as effective slave labor and nothing more, has been replaced by in a violent rebellion.

It’s been five years since then.

Five, long years of grief. Of rebuilding what was lost in those precious few weeks that changed so much in all of us.

Now the Northern Walls are back to their former glory. A symbol of protection in a world that so often would rather see hope crushed and lives snuffed out. Humans and supers from every corner of the barren world travel to the North now.

They hope that they can begin a new life within those walls.

A new life, were they don’t have to worry about death.

Or worse, the horrors that can be done to the still breathing.

Lady Kyou has summoned the leader of the South, former ally, Destined, and his advisers to the North in order to commemorate the anniversary of the “Wars” end.

Yet Lady Kyou is bothered by something. It is the same thing that has been bothering her for years now.

The West

The West has been too quiet, for too long.

It is up to you to decide the fate of this world.

Will you see an end to this war?

Or use it for your own gain?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]

I.  All YCM RP Forum and Advanced Clause rules apply.
II. There’s a maximum of two characters per person. They can be on any faction, as long as you don’t try to break the balance of the role play.
III. No God Moding or Power Playing without permission first.
IV. Be ORIGINAL! By this I mean I don't want to see carbon copies of anime characters. If you want to redo a character from another role play for this one, then by all means feel free too.
V. I have final say- end of story

VI. Try to be active at all costs.
VII. Prove that you’ve read all the rules! Prove me a character catchphrase and color the text! You need to do both or it will be an automatic denial.
VIII. And remember to have fun at all times~!

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application]

Super

Name:

Username:

Appearance: A paragraph or an image in spoilers

Powers: Maximum of three!

Personality: One or two paragraph

Biography: Minimum of three paragraphs

Sucker for:

Annoyed by:

Hobby:

Faction: North? South? West?

Fighting Style:

Motivation/Goal:

Other Interesting Facts:

Human/Other

Name:

Username:

Appearance: A paragraph or an image in spoilers

Equipment/Weapons:

Biography: Minimum of three paragraphs

Sucker for:

Annoyed by:

Hobby:

Faction: North? South? West?

Fighting Style:

Motivation/Goal:

Other Interesting Facts:

[/spoiler]

Super Power List

While it isn't against the rules to have the same power as someone already in the game, please try to make your character unique- since Supers can have three powers (meaning three green, one green and two yellow, or two yellows) then try to mix and match certain powers for your character(s)

[spoiler=Role Play Information]

The North is a sanctuary for Supers, being the only city within the North. It is hidden behind a massive wall with mountains all around it. While the population is predominantly supers humans also live within the area and the tension tends to be very little. Since there is more supers within the North many of the technology tends to be around our time and instead use the supers abilities for whatever they need. It is peaceful and almost a paradise.

The South used to be dominated by the humans who would use supers as slaves; by using collars that would negate their powers. Because of that many supers despised the South and would try to escape; whilst the South would go into "The Badlands" and kidnap supers that lived there. Eventually the Capital city of the South was invaded by a combination of the Northern Army as well as a rebel faction which had risen up in hopes of freeing the Supers from slavery. Though they have succeeded, one could argue they are in a worse position now. One Super has risen to the leadership position and makes no qualms about using his power to enforce his authority- yet no one has managed to remove him from said power. Though Supers are now free and the humans that remain are equally free, there is obvious tension between the two just ready to explode . . .

The West is akin to Nazi Germany. Humans control every aspect and any persons within the military willingly engage in torture and murder of supers. They are the most technologically advanced of any of the nations. Any super who enters the Western Country either is very skillful in remaining hidden or will soon be dead. Humans within the country are blissfully ignorant, believing the government propaganda that all Supers are terrorists and monsters who want to destroy their way of living- citing the fall of the Southern Country as proof.

The East is an unknown country that is shrouded in mystery. Anyone who goes East does not return- ever. Because of that every other citizen of every other country refuse to go East. Though the majority of people do not know what lies East, there are very few in high government positions that do know what lies "beyond the fog of the Eastern moors."

Any territory that is not a part of these countries is collectively known as "The Badlands". Lands where remains of the world before the Great War rot into the ground or become the hollow, reused homes of the people trying to get buy. Super, Human, male, female, young, and old. Anyone is accepted into the Badlands and it is difficult to leave and have a happy ending.

x393wz.jpg

The former leader of the Northern Country was Mitch, the Living Legend. Born before the Great War, Mitch was one of the four Legendary Supers- incredibly powerful Supers with powers unmatched since they appeared; many argue they were even the first Supers. Mitch had the ability to control time to the finest level of mastery, yet as time went on he became distant from his people. When the North went into battle against the South and another of the Legendary Supers came back, Mitch engaged in battle and fell. His great great great granddaughter, Lady Kyou, is now the leader of the Northern Country.

The second Legendary Super to be seen was Donald, a Legendary who seemingly had been trapped inside the Southern Territory. His mastery over death allowed him to never die, yet time did not stop the ravages of time on his body or mind. When he woke up he fought against any who he could see and eventually allowed himself to die after having "one last good fight."

There are supposedly two more Legendary Supers that have yet to be heard of. Weather these two are alive as well is unknown.

x393wz.jpg

Lady Kyou rules the North and seeks merely to protect her people. She has mastery over ice.

Destined now rules over the Southern Territory with an iron fist. He merely uses his position to obtain global domination. He has mastery over fire.

General Weiss is the leader of the Western Democracy. He has no powers and seeks to eliminate all Supers from the planet- viewing them as the cause of every conflict since their arrival.

The leader for the East is unknown.

Your average Super does not have "combat oriented" abilities. Because of this an average, basic trained, human soldier will be able to take them on. That said there is never an incident where a lone human solider is, well, alone; at least five soldiers are always together with a leader of higher rank and skill.

The only time Supers actually have a clear advantage is when they outnumber the humans or when the Super's abilities is well beyond the skill level of whoever is of highest rank.

Soldiers are ranked as followed:

E- Your basic common grunt. When equipped and in a group of five they can take out any "normal" Super- average number of "normal" Supers to overwhelm them, twenty. Though one combat oriented Super can easily take them out.
D- Grunts who have been out in the field a little longer. Still grouped in fives the number of "normal" Supers to overwhelm them is thirty- combat oriented Supers would still be one.
C- This is the true bulk of the military and the most common. Grouped in raiding parties of at least ten they are capable of taking out at least two combat oriented Supers- the average "normal" Super would have to have to be forty.
B- High ranking officials and normally the leaders of platoons. They can handle three combat oriented Supers on their own and easily defeat sixty average Supers.
A- The highest ranking officials that see the battlefield within recent memory. They go into missions solo or, worse, in elite squadrons. A single A Ranking soldier can beat one Super who has completely mastered their ability, two Supers who have almost mastered their ability, and over ten combat oriented Supers. The number of normal Supers it would take to overwhelm them is inconsequential . . .
S- The true powerhouses of the military and the highest ranking; also being the rarest at roughly (North: 3; South: 2; West: 4; East: 10) It is currently unknown how many combat oriented Supers, mastered ability or not, it would take to defeat them.

Basically if you see anyone A or S rank, you'd probably need to run like Hell.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted Players]

Seiko Inoue

Zack Lindrosa

Kyle Nomad

[/spoiler]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: What is the setting exactly of this RP? Past? Modern times? I couldn't completely tell from the intro/plot..

The setting is in a world that is slightly futuristic, yet also post apocalyptic. Because of the war many technology is regulated to government use only and can't be obtained normally by the average Joe or Jane. Of course people can go about stealing said technologies but . . . that's risky.

Thank you guys for being interested and I hope that everyone puts up their applications as soon as possible.

I would like to know if i could do a certain combo of powers for my character, so here it is and i would like your opinion, then maybe later or tomorrow if that combo's fine i'll start working on my app.

Shadow Manipulation (but very weak, can just hide in shadows), ink manipulation (this is her/his main ability, so it's at the most powerful state) and Animal transmutation (but he/she can become just a black swan)

So yeah that's my idea for a character, and i would like to know if that combo isn't okay.

I would like to know if i could do a certain combo of powers for my character, so here it is and i would like your opinion, then maybe later or tomorrow if that combo's fine i'll start working on my app.

Shadow Manipulation (but very weak, can just hide in shadows), ink manipulation (this is her/his main ability, so it's at the most powerful state) and Animal transmutation (but he/she can become just a black swan)

So yeah that's my idea for a character, and i would like to know if that combo isn't okay.

Uh . . . . I didn't see an Ink Manipulation in the list. There was Ink Generation, but not manipulation.

The other two I really don't see a big problem with them. So you can be a super who can just hide in shadows that can also turn into a black swan.

Uh . . . . I didn't see an Ink Manipulation in the list. There was Ink Generation, but not manipulation.

The other two I really don't see a big problem with them. So you can be a super who can just hide in shadows that can also turn into a black swan.

Yeah i meant generation, sorry i'm bad at memorizing things, so yeah i think that later i'll do my app

I'm  interested.

Would it be possible to be a Super yet work for humans as a mercenary. If not it's not that big of a deal.

[spoiler=App]Super
Name: Hina Hubiki
Username: Azure Wolf
[spoiler=Appearance:]hY1GJJF.png[/spoiler]
Powers: Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Dexterity, Wing Manifestation

Personality: During her younger years, Hina was a fun loving child. She always looked forward to village festivals and hunting with her father. She had a decent number of friends until the fire. After the fire Hina became more of a loner, alone working for money and revenge. Hina has plans for killing all other Supers after she has killed her parents and then after that picking a fight with anyone who could beat her. Upon her setting up her small base in her village Hina has accepted orphans and outcasts, whether Super or human and won't harm them unless they get tied up in any fights. Her caring side has only got the better of her once, when she took in an orphaned human who then started harming the others

Biography: Hina was born in a border town between the West and South to a poor family. She had spent most of her learning to hunt and poach with her father. Outside of poaching she had learned how to craft bows and arrows, and learned how to use them along with an assortment of stolen pistols. Her life at home was hard due to the village being poor and other than farming on poor land the villagers either had to take part in military battles or criminal activates. Hina's family is a family of poachers, going between poaching from the West and South. Unknown to her, her family her Supers. They had hid their powers so they could live normal lives in a village of Super-fearing humans. Living in an environment like this Hina herself developed a hatred for Supers.

On her 15th birthday Hina awoke to find her house burning. Unlike how other people would act, Hina was entranced by the flames, not caring that her house was burning around her or wondering who started the fire. After a few minutes of watching the flames her room began to collapse around her. It was at this moment she found out she was a super, not wanting to die, falling debris burst into flames and fell apart before hitting her. Deciding she didn't want to live and be discriminated against Hina just sat on her floor, crying. Due to her emotional instability the fires around her burned more fiercely increasing the speed the house fell apart. After 10 minutes of sitting and crying, Hina collapsed from heat exhaustion, upon waking she found herself in a hospital room. 

After spending 2 years of her life recuperating from the fire, Hina decided that crying over it won't solve her problems she decided to destroy the root of her problems. learning how to control her fire manipulation and discovering she was a lot more dexterous than most others people as well as being able to form pitch black wings able to allow her to fly for 10 minutes and glide until she reaches the ground. Arriving at her home village she had found it abandoned, deciding she would live in this abandoned village, Hina set off to find someone who would be willing to pay her for any job. 

Sucker for: Anything black or red, anyone who can use water powers or can hunt effectively 
Annoyed by: 
Hobby: Hunting, poaching, gazing at flames
Faction: Anyone with money
Fighting Style: Stays at a distance to use her twin pistols, but if anyone gets close she will start using a knife instead of one of her pistols.
Motivation/Goal: Money/Revenge
Other Interesting Facts: Hates summer.[/spoiler]

Would it be possible to be a Super yet work for humans as a mercenary. If not it's not that big of a deal.

Yes of course! The South right now is lead by a Super but is still mostly made up of humans. The West is also more human than Super and constantly uses Supers as weapons so I don't see why it'd be that big of a problem.

[spoiler=Super]
Follow the lights. You'll find a better place.
Name: Aelian/Liss Tyrathem
Username: Emperor of the Sands
[spoiler=Appearance]f395f0b18710bf7a9dd46d529cb972c2301879cf[/spoiler]
Powers: Divided Mind - Beacon Emission (Liss) - Pyrotechnic Projection (Both)

Personality: Aelian has become a careful person with the years. He always fights in a serious, organized manner. Although he means well with everybody, he has grown to be an introvert, and doesn't like to talk a lot when in a big group. Furthermore, talking to new people is always hard for him, and Liss tends to take over at that point. Still, If he finds that a person is honest and trustworthy, he can become quite protective and a fun person to be around overall. When faced with a stressful situation, he'll consider every possible move before acting.

When Liss takes over, the person becomes way louder and childish. Liss loves to talk to people and have fun, which is quite a contrast from the quiet Aelian. Since she gets bored easily, she always gets distracted when Aelian is in charge of the body. This means that whenever there's a switch, Liss usually looks lost. When fighting, she gets unusually nervous, as she can be quite clumsy. When faced with a stressful situation, Liss often acts on a whim, much to Aelian's demise.

Biography: Aelian was the only child of a family living in the West. His father wasn't home a lot, so Aelian was in charge of taking care of his mother, who was usually sick. Thankfully, his father wasn't enlisted for the war, and his small, secluded town hadn't been affected seriously. From a young age, he started hearing a female's voice on his head. She talked about Supers and how they were one of them. Aelian simply ignored this, and was actually amused at her antics.

Three years ago, when coming back from the store during the night, Aelian was jumped on by a couple of thugs. Despite his attempts to escape, he ended up cornered in an alley. Thinking he was done for, Aelian braced himself. And then, Liss took over for the first time. Aelian felt his mind disconnect from his body, and he started spectating what happened next, unable to move his body. His hands were moved by another person, and with a wrist movement, a light flew from his fingertips, creating a trail of sparks and exploding in the thugs' face. The wounded men ran from the scene, and so did Aelian, after regaining control of his body.

The following morning, Aelian awoke to the sound of a foot smashing against his front door. The thugs had spread the word about the Tyrathem kid being a Super, and a crowd had gathered to take him and punish him. His father blocked the door as long as he could, and Aelian took the chance to escape through the back.

He hasn't seen his family since that day, and settled with living in the North, where he was accepted as one of them. That treatment...Aelian thought of all the Supers who had been caught by Humans, harrassed, tortured, or worse. He wished for every Super to feel accepted as he felt right now, and decided to help accomplish that.

Aelian now lives as a hired sword for the North, and lives to see the day when the differences between Supers and Humans are over. And if a few heads must roll for the common good, then it's a price he is willing to pay.

Sucker for: Candy, sweet stuff in general.
Annoyed by: Crowds.
Hobby: Cooking, Reading.
Faction: North.
Fighting Style:  Aelian usually decides to start fights by switching into Liss, in order to use her Beacon Emission to lure enemies into a convenient position. When that happens, they usually have a good amount of fireworks already prepared to assault the beaconed enemies. When on close combat, Aelian decides to fight himself, since his swordsmanship is well-trained, and Liss can barely use a sword herself. Still, with the aid of Pyrotechnic Projection, he can create blinding fireworks to aid him in battle.
Motivation/Goal: While he still holds a small grudge against the West and Humans in general, his main goal is to help completely unite the Super and the Humans. 
Other Interesting Facts: While Aelian can control his Divided Mind, Liss usually finds a way to take control and have some fun.
Liss' Beacon is an orb of yellow light that can be generated at a varying altitude
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Super]
Fear the day when you hear the song of the Frozen Merman.
Name: Aelian/Liss Tyrathem
Username: Emperor of the Sands
[spoiler=Appearance]f395f0b18710bf7a9dd46d529cb972c2301879cf[/spoiler]
Powers: Divided Mind - Siren Song (Liss) - Ice Manipulation (Both)

Personality: Aelian is a caring person, or at least he used to be. As a child, he used to take care of his sick mother regularly. When he started hearing Liss, his family brushed it off as a hyperactive imagination, but Aelian got increasingly worried, and became more of a loner. After Liss' appearance and his exile, however, he ended up becoming a carefree person (influenced by the fact that he only had Liss to talk to), while still prefering to be alone from time to time. If he finds a person trustworthy, however, he can become quite protective and a fun person to be around overall.
When Liss takes over, the person becomes way louder and childish. Liss loves to talk to people and have fun, which is quite a contrast from the quiet Aelian. Since she gets bored easily, she always gets distracted when Aelian is in charge of the body. This means that whenever there's a switch, Liss usually looks lost. When fighting, she gets unusually serious, as she can be quite clumsy if distracted.

Biography: Aelian lived with his parents inside the Northern Walls. His father wasn't home a lot, so Aelian was in charge of taking care of his mother, who was usually sick. From a young age, he started hearing a female's voice on his head. She talked about Supers and how they were one of them. Aelian simply ignored this, and was actually amused at her antics.

Three years ago, when coming back from the store during a rainy night, Aelian was jumped on by a couple of thugs. Despite his attempts to escape, he ended up cornered in an alley. Thinking he was done for, Aelian braced himself. And then, Liss took over for the first time. Aelian felt his mind disconnect from his body, and he started spectating what happened next. His hands were moved by another person, and with a wrist movement, the raindrops in front of his hands stopped in mid-air, froze solid, and pierced the thugs in front of him like bullets. The wounded men ran from the scene, and so did Aelian, after regaining control of his body.

The following morning, Aelian awoke to the sound of a foot smashing against his front door. The thugs had spread the word about the Tyrathem kid being a Super, and a crowd had gathered to punish him. His father blocked the door as long as he could, and Aelian took the chance to escape through the back. Aelian now lives as a hired sword for the South, and lives to see the day when the differences between Supers and Humans are over.

Sucker for: Candy, sweet stuff in general.
Annoyed by: Crowds.
Hobby: Cooking, Reading.
Faction: South.
Fighting Style:  While strong, their Ice Manipulation has a really short range. Aelian usually decides to start fights by switching into Liss, in order to use her Siren Song to lure enemies into a convenient position. When that happens, they use their Ice Manipulation to trap enemies or execute them. When on close combat, Aelian decides to fight himself, since his swordsmanship is well-trained, and Liss can barely use a sword herself. Still, with the aid of Ice Manipulation and the humidity in the air, he can coat his sword in ice or use his free hand to fire ice shards. 
Motivation/Goal: While he still holds a small grudge against the North, his main goal is to help completely unite the North and the South, the Super and the Humans. 
Other Interesting Facts: While Aelian can control his Divided Mind, Liss usually finds a way to take control and have some fun.
[/spoiler]

*ahem*

The personality and biography are too similar- fix it! Remember personality should be how someone acts and reacts to certain situations, not how they grew to act the way they did. Biography is the why and when.

As for the biography the North is generally a peaceful place where violence against each other, much less human on super or vice-versa, is extremely rare. That is something more akin to how the South of the past would be and then your character would most likely be a slave.

We already have an ice manipulator in the roster as a NPC, so please try to find something else.

Sorry . . . .

I was wondering if the personality was wrong, I'll change it in a bit.

And, as for the biography, I figured since it had been a couple of years before, right after the end of the war and stuff, there would be tensions from both sides against the other.

Also, I'll change my character into a Water Manipulator then.

I figured since it had been a couple of years before, right after the end of the war and stuff, there would be tensions from both sides against the other.

Under Northern rule violence amongst "the races" is strictly forbidden and is constantly looked out for. Considering one of the main authority figures is a mass psychic who can sense the location of everyone in the city . . . it's generally "taken to court" if there is ever a dispute.

Its still a WIP, but in the meantime, if anything is wrong...let me know.

[spoiler=Seiko Inoue - The Heavy Hitter]

“Do you know what happens when an object in motion hits an immovable object?”

Name: Seiko Inoue

Username: Chaos Sonic

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Z7UXFX0.jpg

Minus the scarf depicted above. Seiko also has a pair of bracers/gauntlets that he wears on his arms, to keep himself from injuring his arms badly.

[/spoiler]

Powers:

• Kinetic Energy Manipulation
  • Superhuman Endurance

[spoiler=Personality:]

Seiko, now more than when he was younger, has become that of a strong sturdy wall. This being, he isn't likely to just back down or cower in the face of danger, no...quite the contrary. Much like how his father is/was, Seiko faces danger head-on and will breakthrough whatever blocks his path. In combat, Seiko respects his opponents, no matter if they be Northerner or Southerner. This is because the young man sees great potential in each opponent he comes across and always wishes to treat them with the same respect that he would get if the roles would be reversed.

However, all this is him on the battlefield and in combat, along with just his sheer determination (being that strong sturdy wall). Quite truthful, off the battlefield, Seiko is quite the flirt when it comes to women (a trait obviously passed to him by his father) and does whatever he can to get their attention turned on him, if only for a moment. Loyal to a fault, Seiko tries to help those around him to the best of his abilities. When he's to himself, he, like most people, likes to unwind by listening to music...though his choice in music may be a bit more...heavier than most.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]

An object in motion stays in motion...but the smallest push at it's start, makes all the difference.

Seiko was born into a family of Supers, who lived outside near the Northwest area. His parents were a couple of strong Supers, his mother being a psionic whilst his father being a heavy hitting speedster, and did their best to give their son a "normal life". However, as their boy grew...they realized that Seiko and "normal life" wouldn't happen at all...

Years passed slowly, Seiko now realizing first hand his abilities: Kinetic Energy Manipulation and Superhuman Endurance. It shocked and surprised the young boy, seeing how he was able to endure more than the other children and even doing more than they could in the way of pure strength. Both his parents were proud of Seiko and with him naturally adapting to his new found powers...but deep down they knew it was only a matter of time before things would go down hill... And eventually...it did.

It wasn't long before a small group arrived within this area...a group from the South. It was obvious why they were even here: Super slaves. They were hunting the Supers to bring them back as slaves to sell for a high price...and the first Super that was ratted out, was the young Inoue boy. Try as he might, Seiko couldn't hold out with these Southerners and was almost captured...until his parents stood in the way. But this action wasn't without its flaws...Seiko's mother sacrificed herself to allow her husband and son escape...

The wounds of watching her now become a slave was not easily healed, but Seiko's father knew that the only other place for them to go was the North. So he ran...he ran with Seiko and took refuge within the walls of the North. And when it came time for the Supers to take a stand within the war...Seiko's father left him with an old friend in the North and risked his life to take a stand.

Four years ago...that was the last time Seiko saw his father, who had now been labelled KIA for the time being. For now, the young man devoted his time to helping the North with whatever they needed. If it was to get a bit of action and the thrill of a fight...Seiko was glad to even offer the help.

[/spoiler]

Sucker for:

• Women
  • Anything fast
  • Rock music
  • Those stronger than him (Allows him to test his limits)

Annoyed by:

• Know-it-alls
  • Dogs (A childhood fear)

Hobby:

• Fighting/Sparring
  • Flirting with Women

Faction: North

[spoiler=Fighting Style:]

Seiko is a close combat fighter, and as such he loves to get up close and personal with his enemies. In battle, he's able to utilize his Kinetic Energy Manipulation in order to strengthen his strikes and attacks, especially if the opponent he's against is a tank/heavy-hitter.

His main fighting style is a mix of martial arts, along with his own street style thrown into the mix. This also makes use of the pair of bracers he wears on his arms.

[/spoiler]

Motivation/Goal:

• Personal Goal - Hope to find his parents and reunite with them (if at all possible)
  • Other - Seeking a thrill and action, Helping the North with whatever they need

Other Interesting Facts:

Seiko's Theme / Alternate Theme | Battle Theme

• His name is translated into the following: Seiko - A Japanese name that means "force", Inoue - A Japanese name that means "above the well".
  • The main theme of this Super character was the idea of kinetic energy and momentum, which can be seen through the powers given, his quote, and even his name. Originally, Seiko was going to have Jet Propulsion as well, to go with the momentum aspect of this, however it was replaced with Superhuman Endurance.
  • Fun Fact – His favorite quote to say before a battle is depicted above. This quote is usually answered by the opponent and having him respond with: “Well you’re going to find out!”

[/spoiler]

Its still a WIP, but in the meantime, if anything is wrong...let me know.

[spoiler=Seiko Inoue - The Heavy Hitter]

“Do you know what happens when an object in motion hits an immovable object?”

Name: Seiko Inoue

Username: Chaos Sonic

[spoiler=Appearance:]

BTsFHsQ.jpg

Seiko also has a pair of bracers/gauntlets that he wears on his arms, to keep himself from injuring his arms badly.

[/spoiler]

Powers:

• Kinetic Energy Manipulation
  • Superhuman Endurance

[spoiler=Biography:]

An object in motion stays in motion...but the smallest push at it's start, makes all the difference.

Seiko was born into a family of Supers, who lived outside near the Northwest area. His parents were a couple of strong Supers, his mother being a psionic whilst his father being a heavy hitting speedster, and did their best to give their son a "normal life". However, as their boy grew...they realized that Seiko and "normal life" wouldn't happen at all...

Years passed slowly, Seiko now realizing first hand his abilities: Kinetic Energy Manipulation and Superhuman Endurance. It shocked and surprised the young boy, seeing how he was able to endure more than the other children and even doing more than they could in the way of pure strength. Both his parents were proud of Seiko and with him naturally adapting to his new found powers...but deep down they knew it was only a matter of time before things would go down hill... And eventually...it did.

It wasn't long before a small group arrived within this area...a group from the South. It was obvious why they were even here: Super slaves. They were hunting the Supers to bring them back as slaves to sell for a high price...and the first Super that was ratted out, was the young Inoue boy. Try as he might, Seiko couldn't hold out with these Southerners and was almost captured...until his parents stood in the way. But this action wasn't without its flaws...Seiko's mother sacrificed herself to allow her husband and son escape...

The wounds of watching her now become a slave was not easily healed, but Seiko's father knew that the only other place for them to go was the North. So he ran...he ran with Seiko and took refuge within the walls of the North. And when it came time for the Supers to take a stand within the war...Seiko's father left him with an old friend in the North and risked his life to take a stand.

Four years ago...that was the last time Seiko saw his father, who had now been labelled KIA for the time being. For now, the young man devoted his time to helping the North with whatever they needed. If it was to get a bit of action and the thrill of a fight...Seiko was glad to even offer the help.

[/spoiler]

Sucker for:

• Women
  • Anything fast
  • Rock music
  • Those stronger than him (Allows him to test his limits)

Annoyed by:

• Know-it-alls
  • Dogs (A childhood fear)

Hobby:

• Fighting/Sparring
  • Flirting with Women

Faction: North

[spoiler=Fighting Style:]

Seiko is a close combat fighter, and as such he loves to get up close and personal with his enemies. In battle, he's able to utilize his Kinetic Energy Manipulation in order to strengthen his strikes and attacks, especially if the opponent he's against is a tank/heavy-hitter.

His main fighting style is a mix of martial arts, along with his own street style thrown into the mix. This also makes use of the pair of bracers he wears on his arms.

[/spoiler]

Motivation/Goal:

Other Interesting Facts:

Seiko's Theme / Alternate Theme | Battle Theme

• His name is translated into the following: Seiko - A Japanese name that means "force", Inoue - A Japanese name that means "above the well".
  • The main theme of this Super character was the idea of kinetic energy and momentum, which can be seen through the powers given, his quote, and even his name. Originally, Seiko was going to have Jet Propulsion as well, to go with the momentum aspect of this, however it was replaced with Superhuman Endurance.
  • Fun Fact – His favorite quote to say before a battle is depicted above. This quote is usually answered by the opponent and having him respond with: “Well you’re going to find out!”

[/spoiler]

Very nicely done; though you don't need the quote everywhere. I like that you've given him a realistic connection to the North and a reason to fight with them. Just do the personality and, possibly, change the picture and you'll be golden.

I seemed to have forgotten about that, it should be okay now.

Almost perfected, but try to do a little bit of what Sonic did. He gave a personal reason and included the major event of the last years- the Northern/Southern War. If you include a bit of that you'll be accepted.

Very nicely done; though you don't need the quote everywhere. I like that you've given him a realistic connection to the North and a reason to fight with them. Just do the personality and, possibly, change the picture and you'll be golden.

Yeah I know about the quotes...but for some reason as of late I sorta do that lol

Glad that the bio was good. And for the pic...dang had I posted mine before Emperor, I suppose it would've been OK xD

Regardless, I'll fix it up as soon as possible

Archived