Struggle of Powers II (OOC/Started/Still Accepting!)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll include both characters in one app since i'll control them both at the same time, is it ok?

The Swan Lake [spoiler=" "]

Luna: "If We stay united..." Lana: "...Everything will be better"

Name: Luna and Lana

Username: Cosmocreeper02

Appearance: [spoiler=" "] Anime_by_SEKACH.jpg

They both look the same since they're twins, but Luna has a black dress instead. [/spoiler]

Powers: Luna: Ink Manipulation (this is her main power, so it's at the maximum form), Shadow Manipulation (very weak form, she can just hide in the shadows), Animal Morphing (she can turn just into a black swan) Lana: Ash Generation (Main power), Vertigo Inducement, Animal morphing (can turn just into a white swan)

Personality: Luna is the tomboy one of the two, she wasn't awkward and studious like her twin sister, she prefers staying outside and playing with her friends. She is the most athletic of the two, since her parents died she became a lot more egoistic and caring only about her sister, she doesn't mind killing anyone in her way. She wants to protect Lana and vengeance her family at all costs. 

Lana is the more calm of the two, she was always the best one at school and was very shy. She isn't as athletic as Luna, but she certainly knows how to defend herself. She's very protective towards Luna. After the death of their parents she became almost silent, speaking only at times. 

Biography: Luna and Lana are twin sisters, they were 10 years old when the thing happened. They lived with their family in the West, they weren't neither poor nor rich, they were a normal family. One day, they decided to go for a walk with their father, their mom stayed home, since she wanted to bake a cake for them. In the forest, they were attacked by some anti-Supers fanatics who killed their father,believing he was a Super, then Lana was getting kidnapped by one of them, so Luna while chasing her, unexpectedly released a cloud of black ink, blinding the kidnapper, while she knocked him out with a punch. Then with Lana saved they both started making the other fanatics run away. Lana during the fight discovered one of her powers too, Ash generation using it to blind her opponents.

They ran back home, to see their house burning and her mom wasn't anywhere near. They both started living in the streets, now homeless. They survived by stealing food, until one day they found a small circus group, they asked to join, and they started living with them. there they were acrobats.

Two years had passed since they joined the circus, during a show in the West, they were found by one of the West's high governors, he was looking for people to hire as soldiers, and he encountered Luna and Lana, he was charmed by their agility and asked them to join the army. There they learned to use their Super abilities, and were trained as professional, personal spies. They were given targets and missions and they executed the job everytime flawlessly.

Sucker for: Luna: anything black, food   Lana: pastel colors, classical music

Annoyed by: Luna: Rich and Snob people   Lana: Loud noises

Hobby: both: Dancing, and doing acrobatics

Faction: West

Fighting style: they use their powers to confuse and disorientate the target to then quickly killing him with their blades. To make sure no one sees them, they then turn into swans and fly away to the base. Their movings remember dancing and various acrobatics, making them look like dancing while killing people.

Motivation: find who killed their parents and kill him/her

Other interesting facts: Luna is left-handed while Lana is right-handed.

Theme song: [spoiler=" "] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYM9QJyYKDI&list=FLPqqgey-_ANW5eCDAF7DLVg&index=5[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Please tell me if there's anything wrong with it :)

I'll include both characters in one app since i'll control them both at the same time, is it ok?
The Swan Lake [spoiler=" "]
Name: Luna and Lana
Username: Cosmocreeper02
Appearance: [spoiler=" "] Anime_by_SEKACH.jpg
They both look the same since they're twins, but Luna has a black dress instead. [/spoiler]
Powers: Luna: Ink Manipulation (this is her main power, so it's at the maximum form), Shadow Manipulation (very weak form, she can just hide in the shadows), Animal Morphing (she can turn just into a black swan) Lana: Ash Generation (Main power), Vertigo Inducement, Animal morphing (can turn just into a white swan)
Personality: Luna is the tomboy one of the two, she wasn't awkward and studious like her twin sister, she prefers staying outside and playing with her friends. She is the most athletic of the two, since her parents died she became a lot more egoistic and caring only about her sister, she doesn't mind killing anyone in her way. She wants to protect Lana and vengeance her family at all costs. 

Lana is the more calm of the two, she was always the best one at school and was very shy. She isn't as athletic as Luna, but she certainly knows how to defend herself. She's very protective towards Luna. After the death of their parents she became almost silent, speaking only at times. 

Biography: Luna and Lana are twin sisters, they were 10 years old when the thing happened. They lived with their family in the West, they weren't neither poor nor rich, they were a normal family. One day, they decided to go for a walk with their father, their mom stayed home, since she wanted to bake a cake for them. In the forest, they were attacked by some anti-Supers fanatics who killed their father,believing he was a Super, then Lana was getting kidnapped by one of them, so Luna while chasing her, unexpectedly released a cloud of black ink, blinding the kidnapper, while she knocked him out with a punch. Then with Lana saved they both started making the other fanatics run away. Lana during the fight discovered one of her powers too, Ash generation using it to blind her opponents.

They ran back home, to see their house burning and her mom wasn't anywhere near. They both started living in the streets, now homeless. They survived by stealing food, until one day they found a small circus group, they asked to join, and they started living with them. there they were acrobats.

Two years had passed since they joined the circus, during a show in the West, they were found by one of the West's high governors, he was looking for people to hire as soldiers, and he encountered Luna and Lana, he was charmed by their agility and asked them to join the army. There they learned to use their Super abilities, and were trained as professional, personal assassins. They were given victims which they had to kill and they executed the job everytime flawlessly.

Sucker for: Luna: anything black, food   Lana: pastel colors, classical music
Annoyed by: Luna: Rich and Snob people   Lana: Loud noises
Hobby: both: Dancing, and doing acrobatics
Faction: West
Fighting style: they use their powers to confuse and disorientate the target to then quickly killing him with their blades. To make sure no one sees them, they then turn into swans and fly away to the base. Their movings remember dancing and various acrobatics, making them look like dancing while killing people.
Motivation: find who killed their parents and kill him/her
Other interesting facts: Luna is left-handed while Lana is right-handed.
Theme song: [spoiler=" "] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYM9QJyYKDI&list=FLPqqgey-_ANW5eCDAF7DLVg&index=5[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Please tell me if there's anything wrong with it :)

I think they'd better as spies. Beyond that . . . auto denied.

"You must know the rules . . ."

I told you I'd join the second one when it came about, and I did not lie. Heart Forth, unto new Adventure!

[spoiler=Human - Zack Lindrosa]Name: Zack Lindrosa

"When life gives ME lemons, I make Apple Juice!"

Username: LinkCapDango (Creator)

Appearance: [spoiler=Image]_dissidia_aces__final_round__locke_cole_[/spoiler]

Equipment/Weapons:

• A short sword
  • Several sets of throwing knives

Personality:

Zack is a bit of a wild card both on and off the battle field. He learned early in life that not all are born equal, and those that were lacking had to make up the difference. He shows no sympathy for those who can't or refuse to stand up for themselves. If people aren't willing to fight for themselves, why should he have to fight for them? He has no qualms about fighting dirty, preferring to live rather than maintain the farce known as honor. Catch him with his crew and you'll probably find him swindling a poor sap or cheating his way out of a total loss in a card game. He isn't a lawbreaker, but that doesn't mean he isn't willing to bend, twist, stretch, and dance with the laws to suit his needs.

On his own however he shows a different side of himself, he is actually a kind person who seeks to help those he can with all his heart. he knows how rough it is to grow up alone and fending for oneself. He knows he can't do much, but he does what he can in his alone time. He also shows a surprising interest in books of varying topic and style. Only his closest of compatriots have ever seen him like this, because he knows all to well in this world, those who show weakness are nothing more than prey for those who don't.

Biography: [spoiler=Bio]~Excerpt from WIP~

Childhood. For many the word brings to mind a simpler time, where things were provided for them by their parents, them and their friends didn't have a care in the world except for what to play next. Good thoughts, happy dreams, happy days. Ah the blissful ignorance of childhood. For me however, the word only brings up sour memories and a mixed feeling of loathing, hate and dread. You see when I was a child I lived with my mother, a kind and gentle soul. The kind this world eats and then spits back out after it's all used up. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better mother, she taught me, fed me, scolded me, played with me and most of all, loved me. It was a happy life with my mother, that is until we factor in my...father.

My father. In my memories he is the embodiment of everything wrong with this world. He was abusive, to both me and my mother. He drank excessively, not uncommon for a typical grunt in the military, but doesn't excuse piss poor parenting. He destroyed everything he came in contact with, and this too included my happy life. He took my mother from me when I was six years old. A year later, I couldn't take it anymore. The constant abuse, the days spent alone, or worse, hiding in my room while my drunken father was with some mystery woman down the hall. So, I took what I was owed. I always collect on my debts.

Now I was seven and without a family to look after me. Of course this meant looking after myself. What little boy do you know that can take care of himself on the streets of a southern city? So, I did what any smart kid would do, I cried in an alley until a street gang picked me up and took me in. I quickly got over the notion of being taken care of, in the gang, if you didn't work, you didn't eat. I learned how the world really works from my gang, how the rules exist to keep us from becoming less than human, but it also creates a defined line that can be skirted and manipulated. I still give credit to Sunny for teaching me the "real" rules to a card game.

My world was shattered again during the war. I had finally moved my way out of the gang officially, if not entirely and was apprenticed to an honest blacksmith named Joge. From him I learned how to live the delusion of an honest life, and for a time I guess I was even happy to be living in a delusion. However when the war came home, it was Joge and his honest life that saw me through that night. It was my childhood, my "friends", my gang. I hold no ill will towards the current ruler of the South, but he cost me my chance at the happy delusion known as an honest life. I am owed what was taken, and I always collect on my debts.[/spoiler]

Sucker for:

• Cute and/or strongly independent women
  • low-risk, high-reward situations
  • needy Orphans...when no one is looking
  • A good book
  • Intellectual challenges

Annoyed by:

• needy Orphans...when being watched
  • lose-lose situations
  • People who don't pay up
  • "Helpless" people

Hobby: Reading and Writing

Faction: South

Fighting Style: [spoiler=Style]Zack knows how to fight from his days and nights spent brawling on the streets, no specific style, but tried and true, effective dirty brawling. Aside from this Zack has some skill with both a Short Sword and Dual-wielding Daggers, not enough to best a master of weapons, but enough to walk away from a battle.

Due to his time spent gambling and showing off, Zack has also developed skill in throwing knives with startling accuracy. He can hit a target 10/10 time standing still and given time to aim, 8/10 times when launching the knife immediately, and 4/10 times when throwing at a moving object while moving himself.[/spoiler]

Motivation/Goal:

• Personal: Live a life his mother would be proud of, so long as she only heard the good parts.
  • Other: Help the people around him in his own way, and learn about their life stories.
  • Dream: Become an Author and write books about his adventures and the lives of those he encountered.

Other Interesting Facts:

Zack's Theme// Gettin Serious...// Battle Theme

• Zack's last name is his mother's maiden name, when asked about his legal last name he'll usually respond with "Sorry I got hungry, so I ate it."
  • In fact he'll use the excuse "Sorry, I ate it." for any topic he doesn't want to really talk about.
  • Zack isn't really picky with music, so long as it doesn't disturb his current mood.

[/spoiler]

I told you I'd join the second one when it came about, and I did not lie. Heart Forth, unto new Adventure!

[spoiler=Human - Zack Lindrosa]Name: Zack Lindrosa

"When life gives ME lemons, I make Apple Juice!"

Username: LinkCapDango (Creator)

Appearance: [spoiler=Image]_dissidia_aces__final_round__locke_cole_[/spoiler]

Equipment/Weapons:

• A short sword
  • Several sets of throwing knives

Personality:

Zack is a bit of a wild card both on and off the battle field. He learned early in life that not all are born equal, and those that were lacking had to make up the difference. He shows no sympathy for those who can't or refuse to stand up for themselves. If people aren't willing to fight for themselves, why should he have to fight for them? He has no qualms about fighting dirty, preferring to live rather than maintain the farce known as honor. Catch him with his crew and you'll probably find him swindling a poor sap or cheating his way out of a total loss in a card game. He isn't a lawbreaker, but that doesn't mean he isn't willing to bend, twist, stretch, and dance with the laws to suit his needs.

On his own however he shows a different side of himself, he is actually a kind person who seeks to help those he can with all his heart. he knows how rough it is to grow up alone and fending for oneself. He knows he can't do much, but he does what he can in his alone time. He also shows a surprising interest in books of varying topic and style. Only his closest of compatriots have ever seen him like this, because he knows all to well in this world, those who show weakness are nothing more than prey for those who don't.

Biography: [spoiler=Bio]~Excerpt from WIP~

Childhood. For many the word brings to mind a simpler time, where things were provided for them by their parents, them and their friends didn't have a care in the world except for what to play next. Good thoughts, happy dreams, happy days. Ah the blissful ignorance of childhood. For me however, the word only brings up sour memories and a mixed feeling of loathing, hate and dread. You see when I was a child I lived with my mother, a kind and gentle soul. The kind this world eats and then spits back out after it's all used up. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better mother, she taught me, fed me, scolded me, played with me and most of all, loved me. It was a happy life with my mother, that is until we factor in my...father.

My father. In my memories he is the embodiment of everything wrong with this world. He was abusive, to both me and my mother. He drank excessively, not uncommon for a typical grunt in the military, but doesn't excuse piss poor parenting. He destroyed everything he came in contact with, and this too included my happy life. He took my mother from me when I was six years old. A year later, I couldn't take it anymore. The constant abuse, the days spent alone, or worse, hiding in my room while my drunken father was with some mystery woman down the hall. So, I took what I was owed. I always collect on my debts.

Now I was seven and without a family to look after me. Of course this meant looking after myself. What little boy do you know that can take care of himself on the streets of a southern city? So, I did what any smart kid would do, I cried in an alley until a street gang picked me up and took me in. I quickly got over the notion of being taken care of, in the gang, if you didn't work, you didn't eat. I learned how the world really works from my gang, how the rules exist to keep us from becoming less than human, but it also creates a defined line that can be skirted and manipulated. I still give credit to Sunny for teaching me the "real" rules to a card game.

My world was shattered again during the war. I had finally moved my way out of the gang officially, if not entirely and was apprenticed to an honest blacksmith named Joge. From him I learned how to live the delusion of an honest life, and for a time I guess I was even happy to be living in a delusion. However when the war came home, it was Joge and his honest life that saw me through that night. It was my childhood, my "friends", my gang. I hold no ill will towards the current ruler of the South, but he cost me my chance at the happy delusion known as an honest life. I am owed what was taken, and I always collect on my debts.[/spoiler]

Sucker for:

• Cute and/or strongly independent women
  • low-risk, high-reward situations
  • needy Orphans...when no one is looking
  • A good book
  • Intellectual challenges

Annoyed by:

• needy Orphans...when being watched
  • lose-lose situations
  • People who don't pay up
  • "Helpless" people

Hobby: Reading and Writing

Faction: South

Fighting Style: [spoiler=Style]Zack knows how to fight from his days and nights spent brawling on the streets, no specific style, but tried and true, effective dirty brawling. Aside from this Zack has some skill with both a Short Sword and Dual-wielding Daggers, not enough to best a master of weapons, but enough to walk away from a battle.

Due to his time spent gambling and showing off, Zack has also developed skill in throwing knives with startling accuracy. He can hit a target 10/10 time standing still and given time to aim, 8/10 times when launching the knife immediately, and 4/10 times when throwing at a moving object while moving himself.[/spoiler]

Motivation/Goal:

• Personal: Live a life his mother would be proud of, so long as she only heard the good parts.
  • Other: Help the people around him in his own way, and learn about their life stories.
  • Dream: Become an Author and write books about his adventures and the lives of those he encountered.

Other Interesting Facts:

Zack's Theme// Gettin Serious...// Battle Theme

• Zack's last name is his mother's maiden name, when asked about his legal last name he'll usually respond with "Sorry I got hungry, so I ate it."
  • In fact he'll use the excuse "Sorry, I ate it." for any topic he doesn't want to really talk about.
  • Zack isn't really picky with music, so long as it doesn't disturb his current mood.

[/spoiler]

Greetings Creator (yes I had to look to make sure who this was)! A fine application indeed and follows all of the rules and it unique/interesting!

ACCEPTED!!!

We only have three people- I want five people before we officially begin the roleplay.

So if you know anyone who might be interested please bring them here and ask them to sign up!

While we wait, which will hopefully be a short one, if there is any questions anyone has that they want cleared up please feel free to ask.

Get a database up so I know what kind of world I'd be writing for, and I will happily write up an app. I don't want to be making random stabs in the dark.

What time/theme is this setting? What is the North, South, West like? Is there an East?

I don't see how people can work with such ambiguity.

Get a database up so I know what kind of world I'd be writing for, and I will happily write up an app. I don't want to be making random stabs in the dark.

What time/theme is this setting? What is the North, South, West like? Is there an East?

I don't see how people can work with such ambiguity.

Yeah fair enough. Let me just type down the information . . . which is . . . *ahem*

The time setting is hundreds of years into the future in which a post-apocalyptic world is struggling to form some kind of peace with four individual nations leading the mass population of both humans and beings known as supers. The technology is chiefly around the time era we are currently living in yet has quite a few technological advanced, such as weapons built to combat supers and hologram projections; however, only few countries have these kind of technology in mass or even at all.

The theme is that you are a character living within this world, having grown up in this world, and have either been a part of, known about, or somehow affected by the war between the Northern and Southern Countries.

The North is a sanctuary for Supers, being the only city within the North. It is hidden behind a massive wall with mountains all around it. While the population is predominantly supers humans also live within the area and the tension tends to be very little. Since there is more supers within the North many of the technology tends to be around our time and instead use the supers abilities for whatever they need. It is peaceful and almost a paradise.

The South used to be dominated by the humans who would use supers as slaves; by using collars that would negate their powers. Because of that many supers despised the South and would try to escape; whilst the South would go into "The Badlands" and kidnap supers that lived there. Eventually the Capital city of the South was invaded by a combination of the Northern Army as well as a rebel faction which had risen up in hopes of freeing the Supers from slavery. Though they have succeeded, one could argue they are in a worse position now. One Super has risen to the leadership position and makes no qualms about using his power to enforce his authority- yet no one has managed to remove him from said power. Though Supers are now free and the humans that remain are equally free, there is obvious tension between the two just ready to explode . . .

The West is akin to Nazi Germany. Humans control every aspect and any persons within the military willingly engage in torture and murder of supers. They are the most technologically advanced of any of the nations. Any super who enters the Western Country either is very skillful in remaining hidden or will soon be dead. Humans within the country are blissfully ignorant, believing the government propaganda that all Supers are terrorists and monsters who want to destroy their way of living- citing the fall of the Southern Country as proof.

The East is an unknown country that is shrouded in mystery. Anyone who goes East does not return- ever. Because of that every other citizen of every other country refuse to go East. Though the majority of people do not know what lies East, there are very few in high government positions that do know what lies "beyond the fog of the Eastern moors."

Any territory that is not a part of these countries is collectively known as "The Badlands". Lands where remains of the world before the Great War rot into the ground or become the hollow, reused homes of the people trying to get buy. Super, Human, male, female, young, and old. Anyone is accepted into the Badlands and it is difficult to leave and have a happy ending.

[hr]

The former leader of the Northern Country was Mitch, the Living Legend. Born before the Great War, Mitch was one of the four Legendary Supers- incredibly powerful Supers with powers unmatched since they appeared; many argue they were even the first Supers. Mitch had the ability to control time to the finest level of mastery, yet as time went on he became distant from his people. When the North went into battle against the South and another of the Legendary Supers came back, Mitch engaged in battle and fell. His great great great granddaughter, Lady Kyou, is now the leader of the Northern Country.

The second Legendary Super to be seen was Donald, a Legendary who seemingly had been trapped inside the Southern Territory. His mastery over death allowed him to never die, yet time did not stop the ravages of time on his body or mind. When he woke up he fought against any who he could see and eventually allowed himself to die after having "one last good fight."

There are supposedly two more Legendary Supers that have yet to be heard of. Weather these two are alive as well is unknown.

[hr]

Lady Kyou rules the North and seeks merely to protect her people. She has mastery over ice.

Destined now rules over the Southern Territory with an iron fist. He merely uses his position to obtain global domination. He has mastery over fire.

General Weiss is the leader of the Western Democracy. He has no powers and seeks to eliminate all Supers from the planet- viewing them as the cause of every conflict since their arrival.

The leader for the East is unknown.

So, Comparing the average Super to a Trained Normal Human Soldier, how would the Human fare against the Super? Does the average super have a clear overwhelming advantage or do Supers have to be skilled with their power in order to match anyone with significant training?

So, Comparing the average Super to a Trained Normal Human Soldier, how would the Human fare against the Super? Does the average super have a clear overwhelming advantage or do Supers have to be skilled with their power in order to match anyone with significant training?

To answer that, your average Super does not have "combat oriented" abilities. Because of this an average, basic trained, human soldier will be able to take them on. That said there is never an incident where a lone human solider is, well, alone; at least five soldiers are always together with a leader of higher rank and skill.

The only time Supers actually have a clear advantage is when they outnumber the humans or when the Super's abilities is well beyond the skill level of whoever is of highest rank.

Soldiers are ranked as followed:

E- Your basic common grunt. When equipped and in a group of five they can take out any "normal" Super- average number of "normal" Supers to overwhelm them, twenty. Though one combat oriented Super can easily take them out.
D- Grunts who have been out in the field a little longer. Still grouped in fives the number of "normal" Supers to overwhelm them is thirty- combat oriented Supers would still be one.
C- This is the true bulk of the military and the most common. Grouped in raiding parties of at least ten they are capable of taking out at least two combat oriented Supers- the average "normal" Super would have to have to be forty.
B- High ranking officials and normally the leaders of platoons. They can handle three combat oriented Supers on their own and easily defeat sixty average Supers.
A- The highest ranking officials that see the battlefield within recent memory. They go into missions solo or, worse, in elite squadrons. A single A Ranking soldier can beat one Super who has completely mastered their ability, two Supers who have almost mastered their ability, and over ten combat oriented Supers. The number of normal Supers it would take to overwhelm them is inconsequential . . .
S- The true powerhouses of the military and the highest ranking; also being the rarest at roughly (North: 3; South: 2; West: 4; East: 10) It is currently unknown how many combat oriented Supers, mastered ability or not, it would take to defeat them.

Basically if you see anyone A or S rank, you'd probably need to run like Hell.

To answer that, your average Super does not have "combat oriented" abilities. Because of this an average, basic trained, human soldier will be able to take them on. That said there is never an incident where a lone human solider is, well, alone; at least five soldiers are always together with a leader of higher rank and skill.

The only time Supers actually have a clear advantage is when they outnumber the humans or when the Super's abilities is well beyond the skill level of whoever is of highest rank.

Soldiers are ranked as followed:

E- Your basic common grunt. When equipped and in a group of five they can take out any "normal" Super- average number of "normal" Supers to overwhelm them, twenty. Though one combat oriented Super can easily take them out.
D- Grunts who have been out in the field a little longer. Still grouped in fives the number of "normal" Supers to overwhelm them is thirty- combat oriented Supers would still be one.
C- This is the true bulk of the military and the most common. Grouped in raiding parties of at least ten they are capable of taking out at least two combat oriented Supers- the average "normal" Super would have to have to be forty.
B- High ranking officials and normally the leaders of platoons. They can handle three combat oriented Supers on their own and easily defeat sixty average Supers.
A- The highest ranking officials that see the battlefield within recent memory. They go into missions solo or, worse, in elite squadrons. A single A Ranking soldier can beat one Super who has completely mastered their ability, two Supers who have almost mastered their ability, and over ten combat oriented Supers. The number of normal Supers it would take to overwhelm them is inconsequential . . .
S- The true powerhouses of the military and the highest ranking; also being the rarest at roughly (North: 3; South: 2; West: 4; East: 10) It is currently unknown how many combat oriented Supers, mastered ability or not, it would take to defeat them.

Basically if you see anyone A or S rank, you'd probably need to run like Hell.

Well this puts it in a new perspective.

So, were you able to spread the news about this RP to anyone else you knew of, Jake?

I passed word to a few people and they were down, that is until I mentioned your name Jake.

What did you do to deserve such a repu-I can't ask that with a straight face....

Creator, you know better than to ask those sorts of questions! XD

But yeah, a bit of shameless advertising probably wouldn't be bad at this point...

I passed word to a few people and they were down, that is until I mentioned your name Jake.

What did you do to deserve such a repu-I can't ask that with a straight face....

It isn't a bad reputation, is it?
The only bad thing I've ever done, that I can think of, is I ONCE took control of Caeda's character ages ago.

But yeah, a bit of shameless advertising probably wouldn't be bad at this point...

Already did.

It isn't a bad reputation, is it?
The only bad thing I've ever done, that I can think of, is I ONCE took control of Caeda's character ages ago.

Already did.

If that's all, then it should be water under the bridge...should be.

Honestly, compared to the fact of SoP 1...by now it would've had plenty of apps from what I remember seeing. Either way, if its not enough characters, I'll throw in a second one if need be.

I'll probably have my character up by this weekend, if I don't forget between now and then.

Also, Jake. I'd like to finalize some things with you before I get started on the app proper.

Sure just send me a PM if you want to keep it quiet.

As for everyone else I planned on having the first official in character post up and ready for everyone to begin planning their own . . . but . . . I kind of fell asleep.

Dad stayed up late last night and it hit him like a ton of bricks.

Sure just send me a PM if you want to keep it quiet.

As for everyone else I planned on having the first official in character post up and ready for everyone to begin planning their own . . . but . . . I kind of fell asleep.

Dad stayed up late last night and it hit him like a ton of bricks.

That sounds exactly like him.

Archived