Cyber Dragon Infinity [CROS]

223658blvn0tl1mt9j0ll7.jpg?w=478&h=629
Cyber Dragon Infinity
Rank 6/LIGHT/Machine-Type/Xyz/Effect
3 LIGHT Level 6 Machine-Type Monsters
Once per turn, you can Xyz Summon this card by using a face-up “Cyber Dragon Nova” you control as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on this card).
(1): This card gains 200 ATK for every Xyz Material attached to it.
(2): Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the Field. Attach that target to this card as an Xyz Material.
(3): Once per turn, when a card effect is activated, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. Negate that activation, and destroy that card.
ATK 2100/DEF 1600

...this terrifies me, as this overlays onto the previous rank without any help, can regenerate overlay units on its own, gets stronger as it steals, and can stop any effect that it doesn't like.

...I don't like getting beaten to death with my own cards, and this can detach my cards that it stole from me to stop me, and that is hitting on my nerves

Rank5spam.dek already has a decent number of machines (cydra, quickdraw... that thing V used with planetary pathfinder and tannhauser gate to summon DysonSlinky... is overlay booster a machine? I think it is... Wait no, it isn't. But galaxy soldier is. And so is Panzer Dragon.) so summoning Nova is not a difficult feat. With Pleiades as backup, this card pretty much denies any opposition. This feels like it is a better wincon than FTKing with Shark Fortress.

Rank5spam.dek already has a decent number of machines (cydra, quickdraw... that thing V used with planetary pathfinder and tannhauser gate to summon DysonSlinky... is overlay booster a machine? I think it is... Wait no, it isn't. But galaxy soldier is. And so is Panzer Dragon.) so summoning Nova is not a difficult feat. With Pleiades as backup, this card pretty much denies any opposition. This feels like it is a better wincon than FTKing with Shark Fortress.

Solar Wind Jammer. (for that V thing). Gravity Blaster is also used by V (to that guy who mentioned Gravity Blaster in the Chimeratech topic)

You can also use things like Chronomaly Golden Jet.

Card is extremely good, and I already use Nova in my Marshalling Field.dek, so this is a secondary option for lelz

in decks that can pull off 3-mats easily and can spare 2-4 slots in the extra, you can summon this off Ptolemaios, but you'll have less materials to work with sadly.

Or you can wait, and protect Ptolemaios until your next turn to drop this and get a lot more stuff to work with.

Obvious play that can easily be counteracted is obvious, but the reward is juicy.

in decks that can pull off 3-mats easily and can spare 2-4 slots in the extra, you can summon this off Ptolemaios, but you'll have less materials to work with sadly.

Or you can wait, and protect Ptolemaios until your next turn to drop this and get a lot more stuff to work with.

Obvious play that can easily be counteracted is obvious, but the reward is juicy.

Decided to test this today after we talked about it the other day.

If you can put a 2-mat Ptolemaios onto the board T1 and keep it out until your opp's next EP, it is a game winner.

Cyber Dragon Infinity is like Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En's and Number 101: Silent Honor ARK's-

Given the fact that Cyberdark-technology has a thing for feeding off external power sources, it makes sense that something comprised of it, and in a more perfect condition then Nova was, would have an effect that lets it eat other monsters.

Given the fact that Cyberdark-technology has a thing for feeding off external power sources, it makes sense that something comprised of it, and in a more perfect condition then Nova was, would have an effect that lets it eat other monsters.

Oh, it does make sense. I never noticed that Cyberdark stuff was related to it.

Archived