Custom Member Groups

This was originally something that Nai and Aix had thought up; the rest of us (as far as I know) didn't have a say in this matter (or really discuss it). 

You'll need to ask them for the specifics.

But basically, custom groups are used for special occasions.

For instance, the VIP one is generally for those who don't have the 10K post count, or want the fancy logos.

Monster/Egg Hunter stuff was event-wise; same as the Snowman (though Night said he's using to test stuff in the ACP in the event stuff goes wrong).

As you all know, the Monster group is basically Aix's proxy to again test out coding and whatever.

The CC Guard (as you saw Striker as for a short period of time) is reserved for whoever wins the monthly CC contests and/or possibly the DP ones.

---

That's what I'm getting of this, but more explanation could be helpful.

This was originally something that Nai and Aix had thought up; the rest of us (as far as I know) didn't have a say in this matter (or really discuss it).
You'll need to ask them for the specifics.

But basically, custom groups are used for special occasions.
For instance, the VIP one is generally for those who don't have the 10K post count, or want the fancy logos.

Monster/Egg Hunter stuff was event-wise; same as the Snowman (though Night said he's using to test stuff in the ACP in the event stuff goes wrong).
As you all know, the Monster group is basically Aix's proxy to again test out coding and whatever.

The CC Guard (as you saw Striker as for a short period of time) is reserved for whoever wins the monthly CC contests and/or possibly the DP ones.

---
That's what I'm getting of this, but more explanation could be helpful.

Uh...

We've put this through you all several times actually.

Details about this were in the old proposal thread Aix made, but since he hasn't put the info into a more accessible location, I thought this hasn't been implemented yet.

Remember that you and Aix were posting in that economy thread at the time; I only made brief comments, but both of you basically were talking in the whole thread.

Indeed though, having said data in an area more people can actually see it is good enough.

Hell, if you have to use the News section, then do it.

On a sidenote for any CC goers, we're working on the reviews = points thing.

Just need to clean out the fluff in some cases, and it should be implemented.

Remember that you and Aix were posting in that economy thread at the time; I only made brief comments, but both of you basically were talking in the whole thread.

Because no one else commented on it.

Also,

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/329214-implementation-of-the-ycm-economic-revival-plan/

The point earning system is not fully implemented yet, expect it to be done before this month ends.

Archived