過去からの後継者 [Necloths]

1wcIMHJ.png

[spoiler=Old List]

2 NC Dance Princess

3 Denko Sekka

3 Manju

2 Senju (I really should use a 3rd copy, if only to search out more Necloths and stuff)

3 NC Shrit

3 NC Trishula

3 NC Brionac

3 NC Clausolas

2 NC Unicore

2 NC Valkyrus

1 NC Gungnir

2 NC Cycle

3 NC Mirror

3 NC Kaleidoscope

3 Preparation of Rites

1 Raigeki

Random Level 6, 9, 10, 12s for Kaleidomirror

Castel

DRXD

Exciton

Deltateros

[/spoiler]

First time I don't use any Traps, but have a Deck predominantly with Ritual Monsters.

Basically playtesting the Deck to see if I've gotten the hang of it; so far I do, but I think some things need to be fixed.

More specifically, trying to get a 2nd copy of Trish and stuff out; and basically using Kaleido to summon en masse when I can.

The random ED (save for R4 Xyzs) are only there for that purpose; nothing else.

It just says Extra Deck on it, so that's why BEUD's in there (and I obviously do not have the resources to summon it)

Probably should add another Level 12, so I have a 3rd chance at doing it.

---

Also from side preview, I'm considering adding Djinn Releaser; if only to block the opponent's SSing while said monster stays on the field.

I don't have it in here, so probably why the Deck isn't working how I'd like for it. (Works okay for the most part, but I think it can be improved)

Any fixes are greatly appreciated.

Seems pretty standard.  I would find a way to squeeze in a Releaser though (just 1, and only use it with Calasalous and Trish).

I would also say possibly -1 Trish and either +1 Unicore or just add another Nekroz.  3 Trish is a bit unnecessary IMO and can be a bit cloggy, but it's up to you ultimately.  The deck is already broken to pieces in terms of search power.

Maybe also throw in a ROTA or two just to get Shrit that much faster.

As for the extra deck....Are you mainly going by IRL stuff? restricted to TCG and or OCG?  Cuz if not there is some pretty crazy stuff.

My extra deck would look something like:

• x2 Quasar
  • x1 Shooting star
  • x1 Stardust
  • x2 Herald or Ark Light (you really need 2 of these to just abuse the ever living crap out of Kaliedomirror)
  • x1 Bounzer
  • x1 Exa-Beetle (for a combo I will go into later)
  • x1 101
  • x1 Castel
  • x1 Exciton
  • x1 Abyss Dweller
  • x1 Lavalval Chain
  • x2 Outer God Nyarla (for looping Ark)

Exa-Beetle combo:

1. Use Kaliedo to send Quasar and get out 2 Brionac.
  2. Make Exa
  3. Equip Quasar
  4. Use beetle's effect and send quasar to pop something
  5. Shooting Star for free

Looping with Nyrala:

1. Summon Manju or Senju
  2. Get out Unicore with Kaleido sending Ark
  3. Make this
  4. Use effect to attach Ark
  5. If it dies or next turn use it's eff again and you can just keep looping.

@Giga: I thought the standard was to run Trish @3, or that was just for Brio and stuff?

I seem to recall Dyson or Black saying that in that thread, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, I added the Vanity's, but what should I cut so that it stays close to 40? (I don't mind going 41-42 if that's what I need in this case to fit everything)

As for the Synchro Levels, I considered 8s, but those would only be for Unicore and stuff; since Valkyrus can't be RSed with them. 7s would help if I wanted Unicore/Clausolas out at once with Kaleido.

@Progenitor: Yeah, we need the Heralds to make sure Unicore can come out also.

Then again, any Level 4 Extra Deck monster would work.

This is for online, obviously, since I don't have the money to build this IRL; so TCG/OCG is fair game for this.

Yeah, I'm seeing that now, since it searches like hell when milled for Kaleido.

Because net's being stupid right now, I'll have to edit the changes in later.

But yeah, should probably see Black about this one; or whoever else is good at the Deck.

----

Change notes

- 1 Trish

- Random Fusion/Synchros

+ 1 Unicore

+ 2 Quasar

+ 1 SSD

+ 1 Stardust

+ 2 Herald of Arc-Light

+ 2 Nyarla

+ 1 Chain

+ 1 Abyss Dweller

Sakura, if you really want to run Exa-Quasar - which many Necloth players don't recommend, at least as far as I can remember -, then I advise you drop Dark Rebellion, which rarely will be more helpful than any of your other Rank 4's, for a Gaia Dragon, which will place above Exa after you used its eff.

Also, as cool as Raigeki is, if you really want to reduce your Deck to 40 cards, start by taking it out, since more often than not it can act just as a winmoar.

Main Deck:

0-1 Dance Princess (I use it personally, but I really do kinda want to take it out)

0 or 3 Denka (If you main it, side it out in the mirror)

0-1 Djinn Releaser (I honestly prefer this in the sidedeck since it wins the mirror match)

3 Manju

2-3 Senju

2-3 Shurit (Varies on your other ratios)

As for the rituals themselves:

1-2 Clausolas (I run 2 personally, since you lose if you don't get the ritual spells, which shouldn't be a problem, but you can't be too safe, and it's really not a bad option to put on the field anyway)

1-2 Trish

1-2 Decisive Armor (Run 2 if you are running 1 Trish, and run 2 trish if you're running 1 of this. Whichever you aren't running 2 of, side the second copy for various matchups)

0-1 Gungnir (I personally don't use it, but it does have its benefits)

3 Brionac

3 Unicor

2-3 Valkyrus

Spells:

0-1 Nekroz Cycle

2-3 Nekroz Kaleidoscope

2 Nekroz Mirror

3 MST (Vanity's out)

3 Rites

0-3 ROTA (Searches Shurit and Clausolas, Brionac does it too, but Brio is better used to search for bigger plays when available, totally up to you however)

Traps:

3 Vanity's. No exceptions.

Your extra deck still needs more variety.

- Adding a level 6 does wonders. Summoning a lone Brionac can help at various points

- You only need 1 Level 12, if you intend to use the Exa-Beetle combo, you need to run Gaia Dragon too. If anything, you should run 2 Level 10s instead

- Abyss Dweller is better sided right now, but maining it doesn't hurt though.

- You only need 1 Nyarla, free up some space.

- Lavalval Chain is only really used to get Djinn to the grave, if you side Djinn, there is no harm siding this too (or even maining it, in case you want the topdeck effect)

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

-1 Claus, I've seen some say that three is a bit excessive
-1 raigeki, because 40 cards is way more optimal in Nekroz
-1 kaleido, because three is a bit excessive since the top decks on dn don't really run it anymore, from experience of all the extremely boring mirror matches I've watched.
Then you are at 40 cards and its a bit more streamlined IMO.
Of course what I'm saying could be complete tosh since its from experience with DN and DN tends to be a bit corrupt here and there in that sense.
Hope I was helpful :)

Yeah, I gotta take out DRXD (since I rarely use it).

I did consider having MST originally, and indeed it's needed to kill backrow. Probably didn't need it because of Denko, but if I shaft those to the side, then it'll be needed.

Raigeki can go away; it's basically winmoar, and probably not needed (only really use it when I need to clean stuff and lack of monster presence at the time). Or to push.

Clausolas can get moved to 2; Dance Princess can be removed (though it helps for recovering stuff that gets banished for Exomirror)

For the Level 6, should look at what Synchro (or Fusion) can trigger nicely with Kaleido to summon Brio.

Nyarla can go to 1; I don't really double loop Herald anyway (in fact, I don't).

Gaia Dragon's needed to take advantage of Exabeetle, and pierce stuff.

--

I'll make the changes later on, since again I lack access to net at home lately.

Archived