Illegitimate Legitimate Ask Techi Anything.

Techi☺

Explain your past here, if that's not too much.

How did I miss this? That's a big question. I'll do my best, but I'm positive my crappy memory could get a lot of things confused, and I'll be missing out on a lot due to both forgetting and to shorten this so we're not here for like, all year. 

Essentially, from what I remember, it went like this:

I started on this site early in my high school career. I must have been around 15 at the time, maybe younger ,definitely a freshmen/late that school year. I had just recently gotten a no from a girl a liked on my school bus when I asked her to date me, and I had been playing Yugioh my entire life. (I practically learned how to read just to play the game...I mean I had the basics, but my reading was rather delayed.) For a long time, all I did was make cards. Very little of my time on this site was originally on the profile. I only signed in to save my cards. 

And then I realized that you could create and share cards. So I decided to find a project and have some fun with it, and share it. So I started a Dragonball Z set which was unoriginal, I quickly found that out, and the pictures sucked and the effects were very very goofy. I still have them, in fact. After I got little to no attention with them and I felt crappy due to my poor grades in school, I gave up for a little while. Eventually I scanned up and down the site for anything else to do other than homework, and I came across more card ideas, and eventually I was enticed by the RP section. This would be my intro into RP, my first time ever reading what a roleplay was. (Imagine if you will, my avatar opening a chest and spinning around to face you with 'RP' floating in his hands. Zelda style.) How fascinating. Simply, too good to be true. I was half-decent with my writing at the time, and I was writing short stories in various areas, so I asked if I could join this Yugioh RP hosted by the smartest 12 yearold I have known to this date. He agreed, took me under his wing, if you would. (Ironic, the monster in his avatar had a wing.) Allowed to join, I made stereotypical under-detailed no deck Peter and the RP took place on a boat as the students made their way to the academy to learn about duel monsters.

The RP eventually ended with low activity (Happened a lot back then.) And I decided that the adventure of RP'ing wasn't going to end there. So I joined a super power RP that would result in the same fate. Due to a misunderstanding with another player in that RP, I would never get along with him and the drama on the site would begin taxing my poor fragile 15 year old brain. I said things I wasn't proud of and Member Statuses frequently got up to 99 responses. I met a girl I liked on this site and she was probably my first girlfriend. She seduced other mails via PM, told me about it, dumped me shortly after when I wouldn't dump her. Met another girl, she joined the site because her BF asked her too, I was friends with him. (Now, things get pretty stupid here.) Drama floods the site for a while longer, I leave the site when I started dating this girl who left her boyfriend to be in a long distance relationship with me. IDK why. I'm a doofus. Eventually that stopped happening I joined numerous forums involved with RP, and I returned here around 5 years later methinks. Here I am. 

Whad'yah think?

Archived