Inferno's Birth (REMIX)

RedEmissaryofDarkness

zk0h0W9.jpg

2 Level 1 monsters
You can only control 1 "Inferno's Birth". Level 1 monsters you control cannot be targeted by battle or card effects. Level 1 monsters you control gain 500 ATK. During either player's turn, when a Level 1 monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, add that target to your hand. 

Made a Major revision with this card. To see the original card, here is the link http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/329624-infernos-birth/ Needless to say, i made some major errors in the original card. Instead, i made this version to accomplish a few things
1. Make it more balanced with a better thought Recovery effect
2. Made it more of a Level 1 support so it isn't restricted to being a gimmicky Infernoid Xyz.
3. Created a better continuous effect to help counteract the Meta and some of their...problematic...cards.  
I am welcome to CnC, as that was essentially why i revised this card to begin with...but i need to get back to sleep. 

EDIT: Made an OCG fix with the card to clarify its effects a bit better

Not few changes, I must say... Your 1st effect shields your Level 1 monsters, but what's the meaning of the "except this card"?

-If you mean that, this monster is the only one to be targeted by your opponent's effects or battles, then you can safely erase that part; ranks don't count as Levels. Except if you intend to shield even your Xyz monsters, so you should say <Level/Rank 1 monsters> instead of <Level 1 monsters> and leave the "except this card" as is.

-If you mean that they can only be targeted by this card, then that part is still pointless; it doesn't have any effect that targets cards on the field.

Except this, nothing else in general from me.

Archived