Cat Dancer

200px-MoonlightCatDancer-JP-Anime-AV.png

Beast-Warrior

2 "Moonlight" monsters
You can Tribute 1 "Moonlight" monster; this turn, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls twice each, but those monsters cannot be destroyed by the first battle with this card.

Blue Cat

320px-MoonlightBlueCat-JP-Anime-AV-NC.pn

Beast-Warrior

When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Moonlight" monster you control; double its ATKuntil the end of this turn.

Purple Butterfly

200px-MoonlightPurpleButterfly-JP-Anime-

You can Tribute this card and target 1 Fusion Monster; it gains 1000 ATK.

White Rabbit

200px-MoonlightWhiteRabbit-JP-Anime-AV-N

Once per turn, you can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; return it to the hand.

Moonlight Dance

200px-MoonlightDance-JP-Anime-AV.png

During the Battle Phase, if a "Moonlight" monster attacked: Change the battle position of all monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, halve their ATK and DEF until the end of the Battle Phase.

---

Serena's stuff from new episode.

Cat was shown a month ago (and probably had its effect revealed at the time; dk), but might as well discuss it along with the new content.

You know what to do at this point.

Probably Wikia didn't add it yet, or the existence of that card is proven false.
Remember that I haven't watched the episode yet (due to lack of RAWs; I assume British will be linking later on).

Once it appears, I'll add it.

Oh OK, I thinks there also new a trap card that support them? Only watch the second half of the episode..

Another chick that uses cats and butterflies?

Cat Dancer is pretty interesting, dealing a ton of damage since they can't be destroyed by battle could be pretty fun.

Blue Cat could be pretty good, but we don't know much about them yet.

Purple Butterfly is kind of meh, will probably be a semi-Honest IRL I would assume.

They seem without any doubts one of the next decks i'll be building.

But as of now, they don't look anything special, but i like that we get butterflies and cats.

The fusion seems really good, and also blue cat, while the butterfly is meh...

They seem to be going the road of dealing immense damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZC9XsmIhw

You took too long, guys. I am disappoint.

OT: That's one anime archetype I wished got printed. Sure, they need some buffs here and there, but other than that, they seem pretty cool and solid.

Oh OK, I thinks there also new a trap card that support them? Only watch the second half of the episode..

Yeah, there's one of them.

Anyway, Rabbit and support card up.

@Pchi: Konami might print it later on; maybe even in this next set, but we'll have to wait and see. Probably not, but who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZC9XsmIhw

You took too long, guys. I am disappoint.

OT: That's one anime archetype I wished got printed. Sure, they need some buffs here and there, but other than that, they seem pretty cool and solid.

Dammit, I wanted to make that joke......

Archived