[Re-Evaluate] Spell Machine

Peridank

QqGst6t.jpg

2 Level 2 Monsters

(1) You can detach 2 Xyz Materials: Add 1 Normal Spell card to your hand from your Deck. (2) During the End Phase; if this card has no Xyz Material(s): Destroy this card.

I posted this card a while back... and I have updated its OCG... with Raigeki back... I realize this can search it. I can mainly see this in play only in a custom Archetype I made and Racoons. Given... there may be more with this being a generic rank 2 that any deck with level 2s laying around can make. Thoughts on this cards design in current format?

Agents Can make it too. Venus + 1000 LP = Shine Ball (L2) x2 -> This. As long as Ronintoadin and Swap Frog are things, any given Frog build can pull this straight out of their ass. As well as anything crazy/awesome enough to complete an Arc with Stargazer Magician and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Since Timegazer's activation condition hurts it THAT much.)

Really, the Summon conditions will always be dangerously lax for generic searching of Normal Spells. Pretty much anything can just tech 3 Nimble Momonga and this is live.

Here's your search pool: 

qTD1L7q.png

Either you have to make this so incredibly difficult to Summon nobody will ever make it, or you need to restrict the search targets.

Archived