x2 RUM: Quick Chaos

x1 Snatch Steal

x1 Soul Charge

x3 Xyz Change Tactics

x2 Jar of Avarice

[spoiler=Example Victory]

l9WNbh5.png

[/spoiler]

Had to be showcased since the coming of Lightning. Deck was successful in the future with Artifacts, but now 100% more better with a cleaner and faster engine for Turbo standards. Triple to Quintuple Draw per turn is total overkill with the amount of Utopias. Only problem is room in the Extra. Lots of sh***y Utopias I added, but I had the pet peeve to not remove them as it was all part of the theme. Regardless Dweller, Felgrand, and other stuff will be upcoming possibly.

Performance has been very great; OTK potential is staggering with Buster -> Revenge -> Magician -> Utopia Spam, and then further spam with other Sisters, Revenges, Jigobytes, and more. Add a DAD on top and it's just a masterpiece.

I paused the song at 0:27 cuz it was pro.

Anyway, Numeron Force seems a lttle tacked on, since more ofte then not, you can just make stuff with the Gagagas, and Lightning is already a pretty abusive card in this deck by itself. How has it been playing, anyway?

Oh that's what you meant. Thought there could have been funny with a Number that was 41 and had a good eff with High Five, lol.

Actually, Academy now kinda stinks since Buster is more effective and it's only great use in case ofa literally emergency or Monk fodder. so possibly for the lel I might replace 1 with High Five.

Have you considered running a Dododo witch or 2 and some Dododo draws?  It synergizes amazingingly with Onomatopia.  You can go for you Utopia play, use Topia to SS witch, get Driver and then go for a rank 4 (aka keep making utopias 4 dayz) or even go into a rank 5.  Also honestly Onomatopia is pretty rediculous in some situations.  Maybe run 2?  Your build isn't "spam utopia forever.dek", but a free Gagaga or Dododo from your deck just from utopia > Ray is never a bad thing.

Have you considered running a Dododo witch or 2 and some Dododo draws?  It synergizes amazingingly with Onomatopia.  You can go for you Utopia play, use Topia to SS witch, get Driver and then go for a rank 4 (aka keep making utopias 4 dayz) or even go into a rank 5.  Also honestly Onomatopia is pretty rediculous in some situations.  Maybe run 2?  Your build isn't "spam utopia forever.dek", but a free Gagaga or Dododo from your deck just from utopia > Ray is never a bad thing.

That's a possibility; I might dump Academies for those.

Archived